LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

I didn't think I would have another pooping accident tonight because I woke up 9 hours ago in a messy diaper but I just filled my diaper with a load of soft poop. I really didn't expect this mess tonight. I am really glad they make high quality adult diapers today to contain my accidents.

Just had my morning poop in my diaper, I'm am now an official diaper popper, and as always i love it, shame i don't have time to enjoy it, 

Now it is time to change into a fresh diaper and go to work ?have a nice day ?

Another morning and another wet and poopy diaper- Tykables Little Builders which are discontinued but I still have a few bags left.  I think I will wear one to work, no messing at the office, but I will be pretty wet by the end of the day.

I just woke up in the middle of pooping my overnight diaper again. As I got out of bed, I squatted a bit and finished loading the diaper. About a minute later, the flood gates up front let go and soaked the front of the diaper. I will wait about 30 minutes before I change just to make sure I am finished pooping. I frequently have a second wave of poop coming within 30 minutes of the first mess.

I put on a Seni Super diaper with a soaker booster pad and plastic pants for the night.  I am now up in the early morning very wet and a perfect load in the back of my diaper.  Seni Super diapers don't have standing leg guards so I am going to be more messy than usual.  I prefer plastic backed diapers but variety is "the spice of life."  I will enjoy this for several hours before changing into a clean diaper for the gym.

40 minutes ago, Moochie said:

I put on a Seni Super diaper with a soaker booster pad and plastic pants for the night.  I am now up in the early morning very wet and a perfect load in the back of my diaper.  Seni Super diapers don't have standing leg guards so I am going to be more messy than usual.  I prefer plastic backed diapers but variety is "the spice of life."  I will enjoy this for several hours before changing into a clean diaper for the gym.

I wear the Seni Super, Seni Super Plus, and the Seni Quatro diapers and all of them have the standing leak guards. Normally when I unfold the diaper, the leak guards are stuck down and I need to run my finger under them to free them up. I think your leak guards were stuck down. The Seni diapers are very good quality diapers.

22 hours ago, bbgirlmichelle said:

Just a few minutes ago while running the morning staff meeting over Zoom ?

"Ok.  There will be a 10 minute break in the staff meeting while I change my messy diaper.  Feel free to grab some coffee or go to the bathroom (I already did in my diaper).  Be sure you are back in 10 minutes!!"

• Haha 1
On 11/21/2020 at 4:22 AM, fillemup said:

I wear the Seni Super, Seni Super Plus, and the Seni Quatro diapers and all of them have the standing leak guards. Normally when I unfold the diaper, the leak guards are stuck down and I need to run my finger under them to free them up. I think your leak guards were stuck down. The Seni diapers are very good quality diapers.

Oh my goodness, I checked and of course you are correct.  Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

5 hours ago, Moochie said:

Oh my goodness, I checked and of course you are correct.  Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

You are quite welcome. The Seni brand if diapers are my primary diapers because they are reasonably priced on Amazon and they are the most comfortable diaper I have ever worn. I just woke up in my soaked Seni Quatro diaper and as I got out of bed, I loaded the back with a massive poop. These diapers are great for containing my accidents.

Another morning, another wet and messy diaper.  This morning I am in a Total Dry X-Plus diaper and I think I am going to go out for a jog in my soiled diaper.  Once back, I will get clean and change into a purple North Shore Lite for work.  I'll have an extra diaper in my brief case in case I get too wet and need a change.  I have a private office and change right there.  The wet diaper gets folded up and in a plastic bag, then in my brief case for discreet disposal later.