LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

I wore an Attends Premier diaper with Kleinert's waterproof pants to bed. I wet during the night and when I got out of bed, literally as soon as my feet hit the bedroom floor I messed my diaper so naturally without any pushing. That was about 30 minutes ago and I won't change for about two hours. Best way to start the day, and for me I don't mind the clean up.

I just woke up peeing my overnight diaper. As I sat up in bed, I quickly found out there is also a small mess in it as well. I am not sure when I pooped but I will keep my  diaper on for a while just in case there’s more poop coming.

I woke up in a wet NS blue Supreme diaper and messed about 30 minutes ago. My diaper is warm and squishy and I'll change in about 2 hours, thank goodness for Vaseline and baby lotion.

Just a few minutes ago I was sitting at my desk paying bills and got a contraction and as I stood up, the diaper rapidly filled up with a load of soft poop. I am now finishing my bills and will change shortly.

I woke up a few minutes ago because I was starting to make a mess in my overnight diaper. I am going to wait a little while before I change because my intestines are starting to rumble and it feels like there is going to be a massive mudslide coming out soon.

Update: About an hour after this post, a diarrhea eruption hit my diaper with so much poop that my diaper couldn’t contain the mess and it leaked out between my legs. Luckily, I had my Babykins diaper cover on and it contained the leakage. It was definitely one of my biggest messes lately.

I just had another IBS diarrhea flare up. This is the second one this week. Normally they are about 2 months apart. I started messing my overnight diaper about an hour ago and more poop keeps coming out about every 10 to 15 minutes. This diaper is very full now but there is more poop coming. This will definitely be another leaker.

9 hours ago, fillemup said:

I just had another IBS diarrhea flare up. This is the second one this week. Normally they are about 2 months apart. I started messing my overnight diaper about an hour ago and more poop keeps coming out about every 10 to 15 minutes. This diaper is very full now but there is more poop coming. This will definitely be another leaker.

Just a question that comes to mind.  When this happens and your diaper is getting so full it's about at capacity but you don't want to change it yet because you know there is more poop on the way, have you ever thought of grabbing a book or favorite magazine and just sitting on the toilet for an hour or more until your sure there is no more poop coming?  Then you can clean up and put on a fresh diaper rather than having an overload and risking a blowout.

9 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

Just a question that comes to mind.  When this happens and your diaper is getting so full it's about at capacity but you don't want to change it yet because you know there is more poop on the way, have you ever thought of grabbing a book or favorite magazine and just sitting on the toilet for an hour or more until your sure there is no more poop coming?  Then you can clean up and put on a fresh diaper rather than having an overload and risking a blowout.

I normally go into the bathroom and take everything off except my diaper and diaper cover and sit on the toilet for a while until I am finished pooping. If I think I am almost finished, I will skip the toilet and take my diaper cover off in the shower and wait a few minutes and give a few pushes to get the rest of the poop out of me. Afterwards, I will take the diaper off and clean up. I have still been caught off guard a few times and had an uncontained diarrhea eruption after I take my diaper off in the shower and poop goes everywhere. I prefer to keep my pooping accidents contained as best I can in the diaper even if I do have a diarrhea blowout every now and then.

13 hours ago, rusty pins said:

12 hours ago, fillemup said:

I normally go into the bathroom and take everything off except my diaper and diaper cover and sit on the toilet for a while until I am finished pooping. If I think I am almost finished, I will skip the toilet and take my diaper cover off in the shower and wait a few minutes and give a few pushes to get the rest of the poop out of me. Afterwards, I will take the diaper off and clean up. I have still been caught off guard a few times and had an uncontained diarrhea eruption after I take my diaper off in the shower and poop goes everywhere. I prefer to keep my pooping accidents contained as best I can in the diaper even if I do have a diarrhea blowout every now and then.

I guess what I mean is when your diaper is getting really full to capacity and you know there is more poop coming, have you ever thought of removing your full diaper, taking a quick shower to clean your bottom and just sit undiapered on the toilet to let the rest of the poop out, then when you know you are done, put on a fresh diaper and go about your day knowing you won't poop your diaper again for a while?

3 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I guess what I mean is when your diaper is getting really full to capacity and you know there is more poop coming, have you ever thought of removing your full diaper, taking a quick shower to clean your bottom and just sit undiapered on the toilet to let the rest of the poop out, then when you know you are done, put on a fresh diaper and go about your day knowing you won't poop your diaper again for a while?

When I first became incontinent, I tried that routine and ended up having some uncontained pooping accidents while drying off or just moving from the shower to the toilet before even drying off and pooped on the floor and toilet seat. When my body decides it is time to go, there is no stopping what is coming and I have learned the hard way to just keep the diaper on even if I know there will likely be a blowout. That is why I always have a diaper cover over my diaper just to catch any leaks. Each time I change because I am wet, I will take my diaper off and sit on the toilet to try to poop. Sometimes I succeed and poop in the toilet, but most of the time nothing happens and I will take a quick shower. After every shower, I will sit on the toilet to try to poop as well before I put on a new diaper.

I've been in a wet and messy Crinklz Astronaut diaper for quite a while now.  I'm sitting at the dinning room table going through some papers and paying some bills.  Then, all of a sudden, I got an urge and I filled my diaper some more.  A really nice and soft, squishy mess. 

Ohhh, it feels really good  now in this nice wet and ??????? diaper. 

• Like 1

It is now Saturday afternoon and I haven’t pooped since my IBS diarrhea flare up on Thursday morning. I just got a contraction and started making a big mess in my diaper. I will wait a little while to change. I just need to make sure I am finished pooping before I change into a clean diaper.

• Like 1

Just a little bit ago,  I pooped for the third time in my ABU PeekABU diaper.   It's now Tuesday morning and I haven't pooped since Sunday morning.   So, last night,  I did some fiber loading.  I  took 3 huge doses of Metamucil,  about an hour apart and then went to bed.   I woke up around 2:30 am and had a really big poop.  I let the dog ? so he could do his business and I sat down on a dining room chair to squish the load all over my butt and up between my legs.  Then I let the dog back in, peed and went back to bed.

Woke up about 5 and had to poop again. 

Got up a little before 8, fed the dog and let him out and then pooped out another big load.

Now the poop covers my whole butt and is starting up the front of my diaper.   

Everything is staying contained in my diaper,  so I'll continue to sit in it a while longer and maybe poop it again,  hopefully. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Spanky said:

Just a little bit ago,  I pooped for the third time in my ABU PeekABU diaper.   It's now Tuesday morning and I haven't pooped since Sunday morning.   So, last night,  I did some fiber loading.  I  took 3 huge doses of Metamucil,  about an hour apart and then went to bed.   I woke up around 2:30 am and had a really big poop.  I let the dog ? so he could do his business and I sat down on a dining room chair to squish the load all over my butt and up between my legs.  Then I let the dog back in, peed and went back to bed.

Woke up about 5 and had to poop again. 

Got up a little before 8, fed the dog and let him out and then pooped out another big load.

Now the poop covers my whole butt and is starting up the front of my diaper.   

Everything is staying contained in my diaper,  so I'll continue to sit in it a while longer and maybe poop it again,  hopefully. 

Enjoy your diap !

I hope I could wear diaper this summer when my parents will go in holidays and leave me alone 

• Like 1

just now i made a big runny poo poo in my soaking wet tykables little builders diapie well time probably time for a diaper change so bye bye.

• Like 2

I'm in the process of my morning mess. This could take a while.?

Yup. It took a while; about an hour from start to finish. I took some pauses to enjoy the sensations.

Edited by le Hollandais
Completed the entry.
  • Like 1

Earlier today I loaded up an already soaked Seni super plus. I wanted to change before, and poop in the "clean" diaper, but then I thought I have places to go and dont want to be going anywhere with a loaded diaper, so I just filled the one I was about to change out of........ Cleaned up, and am sitting here in a wet Northshore supreme. I haven't worn one of these in quite a while, just hope it holds up!

• Like 1

Early this morning. Woke this morning in a wet diaper and needed to poop, so filled my diaper and sleept a few hours more before getting up to change.

sleeping in a wet and messy diaper, suck on my pacifier, and cuddling Teddy, is the best and most blissful feeling for little me? 

• Like 1

I woke up with a very wet Total Dry X-Plus diaper and then messed while getting coffee about 30 minutes ago. I won't change for about two hours with plans to exercise in my wet and poopy diaper. Squish on!?

• Like 1

Just a few minutes ago while sitting at my desk, I got a really bad contraction and completely filled my diaper with a big load of soft poop. I should be finished pooping soon and ready to change into a clean diaper in about 30 minutes.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, fillemup said:

Just a few minutes ago while sitting at my desk, I got a really bad contraction and completely filled my diaper with a big load of soft poop. I should be finished pooping soon and ready to change into a clean diaper in about 30 minutes.

I hope you're REALLY enjoying that big poopie mess in your diaper as we speak buddy!??☺️????♥️♥️??

I decided to go to subway for lunch- I like to go every once in awhile and get a sub because it is cool to be able to get out and have something different. I have eaten subway Subs for many years, but today for some reason with it being over 90 degrees or pretty darn close, I think the shop did a number on me. I started feeling the stomach feeling a little weird, and then all of a sudden out of nowhere, I farted and then filled my pants. Thank God I had a diaper on, and I thank God I was able to contained the mess so there wasn't that much of a mess. I am glad that I have a diaper on simply because I don't know sometimes if I'm going to be able to make it or if I'm going to have a problem.

This time, I think I made it in plenty of time, and hopefully whatever this is will pass in a few hours. I still feel kind of strange, which probably means that I will have to fill up the diaper again, but at least this time I won't have so much to release.

Brian