LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

I would say 90% of all my messes are in my diaper. My wife says if you wear 24/7 you might as well use them. I have made myself IC for my bladder and now working on my bowels. This morning I woke up both wet like I always do but I was also messy. I do not remember waking up last night to mess. I hope this was not a one time thing.

I would say 90% of all my messes are in my diaper. My wife says if you wear 24/7 you might as well use them. I have made myself IC for my bladder and now working on my bowels. This morning I woke up both wet like I always do but I was also messy. I do not remember waking up last night to mess. I hope this was not a one time thing.

I also made myself bladder incontinence however I never quite achieved bowel incontinence, the best I have achieved is waking up feeling the need to poop and than filling my diaper. During the day when I get that feeling of needing to go, I can make it maybe 4 steps toward a bathroom before I fill my diaper with poop. peeing my diaper I always get the feeling to go as my bladder is emptying into my diaper, so while awake I always know when I am wetting my diaper, but while asleep I never notice when I am wetting just that my diapers are soaked every morning.

Two mornings in a row that I woke up wet and messy without waking up during the night. I need to ask my wife if she is adding anything to my bedtime bottle to have this effect. Or should I just enjoy being the baby I am and hope the trend continues.

I agree with you and I am not going to question what if anything my wife is adding to my nightly bottle that could be causing my messing the last two nights. I am just going to enjoy the ride and hope it continues.

I agree with you and I am not going to question what if anything my wife is adding to my nightly bottle that could be causing my messing the last two nights. I am just going to enjoy the ride and hope it continues.

I did wake up today both soaked and messy but this time I remember messing my diaper while in bed. I woke up to take a sip from my bottle around 3am and while I was falling back to sleep I filled my diaper and then drifted off to sleep.

Since I sleep in cloth diapers and use a diaper pail I have say I love the fact my room smells like a baby room until the diapers are washed.

Last for me was three days ago. I had just gotten back from vacation in California (already miss it!) and no one else was around. I had planned to just relax and watch Netflix or something, and eventually do the marshmallow trick. However, I was hit with a cramp and my body was screaming "Abort! Abort!" My instinct kicked in to run to the toilet, but I stopped myself. Not a moment later, I was full. This never really happens, especially standing straight up. I usually have to squat and give a couple pushes. This one slid right out and was strangely delightful. That was until cleanup. Suddenly, I had so many regrets. It was an ass-disaster. I showered afterward, too, just to feel clean again. Honestly though, I loved it.

The streak continued, woke up wet and messy for the 4th morning in a row. I think I found out why I am messing during the night. I found an empty bottle of mineral oil in the trash. I think my wife ad been adding it to my nightly bottle before I go to bed. I am not going to let her know I found it I am just going to enjoy my new found babyness and hope it continues.

One more step to bowel IC.

Earlier today

To bad you didn't take the time to enjoy the moment after, for a couple hours at least. Should have gone back and watched more net flix or something.

Interesting thing about the clean up, it is always there and no matter how long you wait after you fill em up, it is always the same so may as well make the best of the time prior

DeeWet

Right after finishing my shower, my roommate came home. I kinda wouldn't mind to hang out for a while, but this one had a wretched smell (pizza will do that.) So, in the end, everything worked out perfectly. I got messy and clean; he never knew. Now to plot my next adventure...

• 2 weeks later...

I have almost reached our goal of 100% bowel and bladder ic. Been in diapers

24/7 for the past 5 years and followed the 12 month program. Bladder took over 2 years before I lost control. The bowels took the whole 5 years and now I mess my diapers at least 2 times a day. To get me over the edge my wife has been adding mineral oil to my bedtime bottle to show me it was ok to let go anywhere and trust my diapers to hold the mess until I can change.

DlJim

Congrats on you progress to total IC, it is a slow progress but if it is truly what you want it is worth every step taken in a diaper.

I did this back when I was 19 years young and it was not until I was 25 or so that I was wetting and messing my diapers.

For me it stared out with loss of bladder control than bowels.

Today I still get that feeling of needing to go but it's mostly like I get the feeling of needing to go pee as my bladder is already emptying into my diaper, same way when I mess my diaper, I only feel the need to go as it is happening.

Been this way for the past 25 years and living it every day.

Last Thursday, I had been in an Abena M-4 all day and had been holding back :blush: since I was waiting or the 'right time' Well that time came and I proceeded to fill that thing up. Took a big dump, and added a kind of flood. I knew the real flood would not be far behind. As i sat in my car reading and enjoying the load i was sitting in, sure enough the follow up flood came and kept going. I didn't bother to try and stop it, I know the diaper could handle it, so i just let things happen...:) I tell ye, NOTHING is better then a soggy wet and full diaper on your rear end....I have no clue why it feels so wonderful, and I know to many it's disgusting or gross, but to me, it's just one f those pleasures in life you only you can experiance.

I wore that diaper for quite a while, even after I got home and sat in it some more :) lso soaking it one more time. I had a great time and am looking forward to the next time I can 'doo' it ;)

• Like 2

I tell ye, NOTHING is better then a soggy wet and full diaper on your rear end....I have no clue why it feels so wonderful, and I know to many it's disgusting or gross, but to me, it's just one f those pleasures in life you only you can experiance.

I agree.

The best way to start the day, woke up messy and wet. I love that I have woken up a few days the past month messy, really makes the AB in me feel normal if that makes sense.

That would have been 20 minutes ago, laying in bed watching the twlite zone.

Just love that feeling of pooping in diaper, feeling the diaper expand and the poop sliding out into the diaper. A very wonderful feeling.

• Like 1

Well I have been in this same poopy diaper now for almost 12 hours.

I woke up around 4 am needing to go poop again so I just filled my already messy diaper with more poop and rolled over and went back to sleep.

Woke up at 8:30 to a damp and messy diaper. Feeling the need to pee I let it go in my diaper , (good god I just pooped in this diaper again 4th popping ) and 20 minutes later I pooped them again for the third time. Seeing how I don't have to go to work until this afternoon I planned on enjoying my diaper for as long as I could.

So far I have wet 3 times and pooped 4 times in this diaper. I am not wanting to take off this diaper any time soon. If I could go to work in this diaper I would. I just love how a full and wet diaper feels.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Earlier today. I knew I had to go, but I was in the middle of violin practice and, after several months of frustration, it was actually going pretty well and I just didn't want to stop. It hurt too much, though, so finally I just bent my knees, pushed a little, and next thing you know I'm finishing up my practice in a very saggy pull up. As usual, after the initial enjoyment of actually doing it, I didn't really enjoy it as much as I always think I will. I like the thrill of being a naughty little girl and going in my pull ups instead of on the potty like I should, but I don't like sitting in it (unless it's a firm load, which it wasn't) and I really despise clean-up. And yet, a few months from now I will almost certainly get that spur-of-the-moment "I want to poop my diaper" feeling, and just do it once again, and I probably still won't love it.