LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

I had a coughing spell about an hour ago which caused me to poop my diaper. I didn’t know I was about to mess myself but when the coughing spell started, I ended up with a big soft poopy surprise in my diaper. I am still sitting in my messy diaper because there is still a lot more wetting capacity left. I will change in a little while.

I messed my wet morning diaper about 30 minutes ago while responding to an email on my phone. Now I am sitting here with a wet, warm, squishy, lumpy poopy in my Attends Premier diaper and blue print Softies plastic pants from Babykins. The Attends Premier cloth back disposable diapers are the softest diapers, taken together with the Softies plastic pants, and the soft mushy poopy, life is good this morning coupled with a hot cup of coffee. Ahhhh🤗

• Like 1

I just woke up because I started getting a contraction and had a massive diarrhea eruption in my overnight diaper. My intestines are rumbling really bad now and there is more diarrhea coming out as I type this post. I think it will be a little while before I change because there is a lot more diarrhea on the way.

Yesterday afternoon.  Been very constipated the past few days and my poo has been very hard!  Hard to even push out, a bit painful and long as well.  I got a bit inspired by watching a few member videos on Diapermates so I put on one of my thin plastic backed Attends so it would show me doing the deed better, then pushed and pushed hard to get it all out in my diaper.  I think the diaper was a bit tight in back and just tented out, not letting the long hard poo come completely out.  I finally pulled on the back of my diaper a bit for more room, gave a final big push and it finally came all the way out and dropped down in my diaper.  Talk about shittin bricks!  I posted the video on Diapermates.

Well, very sick today with a bad cough (Not Covid) Megamax for me with a booster and soaked, for me about 20 minutes ago and filled what remained of my diaper. Hoped in the shower cleaned up and now into a fresh diaper. I hate being sick and to make things worse it a nice sunny day outside today.

12 hours ago, Three Rivers said:

Well, very sick today with a bad cough (Not Covid) Megamax for me with a booster and soaked, for me about 20 minutes ago and filled what remained of my diaper. Hoped in the shower cleaned up and now into a fresh diaper. I hate being sick and to make things worse it a nice sunny day outside today.

Lots of crud going around, just like in your diaper. Soon you will be fresh, like your fresh diaper, at least for now. Get well, lots of fluids, which means lots of diaper changes.

Just now, pushed out a pretty good load into my wet Rearz Daydreamer diaper. It feels really good right now and I'll sit here for quite a while and enjoy it. 

An atypical morning for me, just wet, no poopy diaper, oh well. Many might say I'm a good boy for not messing my diaper, but I'm a disappointed boy, but I will enjoy the warm wet Tykables Animooz diaper bulging between my legs for several hours.

I came home from work yesterday with what I suspect is gastroenteritis, that some people erroneously call "the stomach flu." My wife went out to run some errands and vote yesterday, and as soon as she left, I filled my diaper. I changed right away because I didn't know how long she would be gone. Better this morning,, gi symptoms have abated, just feel fatigued. I am just wet this morning, and will change soon into a pink MegaMax diaper for work.

My "colon clock" has returned to normal after several days of what I suspect was gastroenteritis, often erroneously referred to as the stomach flu. I am up this morning with a wet and thankfully a normal poopy diaper, a Tykables Animooz diaper to be specific. Feels wonderful to be back to a nice warm, wet, and squishy messy diaper in the morning. I wet during the night and went potty in my diaper within two minutes after I got up. I won't change for several hours, after my morning exercise, I'll clean up, and put on a Bambino Classico V2 diaper for a consulting position that I will be going in for just a few hours, but long enough to wet my diaper. Anyway, so nice to be back to normal with a perfect warm, squishy lumpy poopy in my diapee, ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!😌

• Like 1

I woke up a few minutes ago because I was getting a contraction and within about 5 seconds, a large fairly solid poop filled my diaper.  As I sat up in bed, the pressure of my stomach muscles triggered my front end to release a full bladder of pee. I will be changing shortly and go back to bed.

Just a few minutes ago while sitting at my desk working, I got a contraction and a large solid poop slid into my diaper. I had to stand up for the poop to come out, but once I stood up, it just came out without any pushing on my parts. I am now sitting on my couch watching tv and my intestines are rumbling now. I think there will be a second wave of poop coming out soon. It feels like the second wave will be diarrhea. I will know in a little while. Once I am sure I am finished pooping, I will change.

Update: As I suspected, the second wave of poop was diarrhea. I changed out of that diaper about 6 hours ago and filled another diaper with diarrhea about 2 hours ago. I am now in a clean diaper but it feels like there might be more diarrhea coming through the system before I am completely pooped out today.

My morning NS white MegaMax diaper is wet and now messy. I woke up wet and messed my diaper while checking emails on my phone while in the kitchen. Now that I am sitting here with a warm, lumpy squishy poopy in my diaper and a hot cup of coffee, I am having a simple joyful morning.

• Like 1

My overnight cloth diaper is soaked & messy. I got up an hour and a half ago, pretty wet, made coffee, & hung out on the chat for a bit. Glorious!

Just a few minutes ago I got a contraction and started pooping my overnight diaper within 3 seconds of the contraction starting. Just after the poop was finished, my front end decided it was time to go as well. Now I am sitting in bed in my wet and messy diaper waiting for the second wave of poop to come out.

A couple hours ago, I was backed up, cos I only had MCDs everyday but everything came out today and Daddy cleaned me up wearing a Crinklz and Shortalls so I can have checks 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Arenvos said:

A couple hours ago, I was backed up, cos I only had MCDs everyday but everything came out today and Daddy cleaned me up wearing a Crinklz and Shortalls so I can have checks 

Wow! You have a Daddy now little guy? Congratulations!😁 Hope he's taking a great care of you!😉 You deserve it!😃

I mess my diaper almost every morning right after I get out of bed. This morning my Crinklz Aquanaut diaper is wet and poopy. I woke up wet and warm, with a bulging diaper in the front and between my legs. Walking downstairs with my wet bulky diaper was fantastic then I got coffee, sat here, and lifted up a little from my chair and went potty in my diapee. Sitting back down is sooo comforting, warm, lumpy and squishy and contained inside my diaper, no diaper blowout. I won't change for about two hours, after my morning exercise in my wet and poopy diaper. Thank goodness for Vaseline and Baby Magic Lotion. I don't mind changing my messy diaper and will be clean and fresh before my wife gets up this morning. I just had a second peristaltic contraction and now I am sitting three inches higher!!! Going poopy in my diapers is such a natural and simple activity that gives me intense emotional and physiological sensations and comfort. I only wish I could mess my diapers whenever and wherever, like I wet my diapers, but social responsibility and courtesy dictates only wet diapers in public around friends, family, and at work without their knowledge. Happy Easter for those who celebrate the Christian holiday.

Got home from the airport and took a nap in my already soaked NRU Str8Up from my flight. Woke up and dropped a load in it and decided it was time to change. Took a refreshing shower and wanted something really thick. I have been having issues with my diaper leaking so trying something new. In a ABU Tiny Tales with a large vintage white Goodnites as a stuffer, and then a Pampers Swaddler folded at the front waistband as a barrier. Over that, in a vintage Attends white 6 tape diaper with a vintage plastic baby diaper and a Pampers Baby Dry Size 6  as a stuffer. We'll see how long this combo lasts before leaking, lol

ETA: I already messed in this diaper this morning after waking up for a work meeting. Wet in it a few times, too, and so far it is holding up like a champ. I'll likely stay in this warm, wet and messy diaper until I have to change to go into work in 4 hours.

I woke up about 30 minutes ago because I was peeing my overnight diaper. About 10 minutes ago, I got a contraction and just a few seconds later, a large load of soft poop filled my diaper. I am now sitting up in bed waiting for the second wave of poop to come out before I change.

I have an unusual late afternoon messy diaper at the moment. My wife is upstairs and I am in our basement. I don't mess my diaper around my wife, but I think the floor distance will not be an insult to her nose. I won't stay in my poopy diaper very long, like I do in the early morning, in fact I am going to change in a minute and put on a Crinklz Aquanaut for the evening. Time to retreat to the bathroom in our basement.