LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

I woke up about 20 minutes ago because I was getting a contraction. About 3 seconds into the contraction, a large load of soft poop filled my diaper. About a minute after the first contraction and poop, I got a second contraction and more poop came out. As the poop stopped, the pee started flowing into the front of my diaper. I went from a clean and dry diaper to a very wet and messy diaper in about 3 minutes. I will keep this diaper on for a little while to make sure I am finished pooping before I change.

I’m pooping in my Lil Monsters diaper for the second time as I type this. Oh it’s so warm and squishy and even though it’s not leaking yet I think I’ll be a big baby and change into a Rearx Seduction Black diaper. 

I messed my wet morning diaper an hour ago, soon after I got out of bed. Now I am sitting three inches higher than normal here with a wet and loaded blue NRU diaper.

I filled my diaper with a massive diarrhea mess about 30 minutes ago. I am sitting at my desk working and waiting to see if there is another mudslide coming. I will change in about 30 minutes.

about 10 minutes ago I made a big poopie in my tykables puppers diapee while playing with my lego fire rescue team. mommy is gloving up to change my diaper and get this little guy ready for bed. 

• Like 1

I did not wear a diaper to bed last night so as soon as I got up I put on a reusable incontinent panty that has side snaps, I don't know the brand/manufacturer. While they look nice, a pleasing peach color, the are not very functional for wetting. I messed right away as soon as I put them on so they were dry. I have since had a very small wetting and I am sitting on a towel because I can see a wet stain already by the leg bands. My poopy, however, feels wonderful; warm. lumpy, and squishy. Cleaning up will be a little more labor intensive since the panties are not disposable but I don't mind because of the intense emotional and physical catharsis I get from my poopy pants. I won't change right away and will get my morning exercise in this messy panty.

• Like 1

I'm wearing a Tykables Overnight lying in bed on a DryNites bad mat. I've peed about four times and had a big poop. I'm feeling very good about the whole situation!

• Like 2

Just now.  Just got home,  let the dog out,  pulled down my pants and took them off and put on an Adventure Puffs diaper.  I got it adjusted,  peed and then pooped in it. Then I sat down in my recliner and jumped on DD.  I'll surf around here for a while and enjoy my nice warm and squishy diaper for several hours. 

• Like 1

I woke up about 2 hours ago with a massive diarrhea mess in my overnight diaper. I am not sure when I pooped but it must have been several times while I was sleeping because the mess was all over my diaper front, back, and sides. When I took my diaper cover off, it was messy all over the terry lining as well. I think this was the biggest mess I ever had in a diaper. I am glad I had a good diaper cover on over my diaper because my bedding would destroyed if I didn’t have the diaper cover to contain the massive mess.

• Like 1

I had another diarrhea mudslide about an hour ago. It was nowhere near as messy as my overnight diaper from when I woke up earlier. I just finished changing and have a nice clean and dry Seni Super Plus diaper on now. I will be changing into my overnight diaper in about 6 hours. This diaper should be pretty well soaked and possibly messy by then.

• Like 1

I woke up a few minutes ago because I started peeing my overnight diaper. As I sat up in bed, I felt the squish of a poopy mess ooz up between my legs. I am not sure when I pooped but I was dead asleep when it happened. I just gave a little push to see if there was any more poop waiting to come out and a little more hit my diaper. It feels like there might be more coming soon, so I will be keeping this diaper on for a while longer.

• Like 1

I just woke up because I was starting to poop my overnight diaper. I got a contraction and a large load of soft poop filled my diaper. I am sitting up in bed now and more contractions are coming every few minutes with additional poop flowing with each contraction. My intestines are rumbling now and the poop coming out now is diarrhea. It will be a little while before I change. 

• Like 2

I don't usually go to bed wet but last night while relaxing with my wife watching television I had to go so I just wet my Cushies cloth back diaper. I went to bed earlier than my wife, she is more of a night owl while I enjoy the solitude of the early morning. I wet more during the night without any leaks. I got up 60 minutes ago and literally as soon as my feet touched the bedroom floor I relaxed, very slight push and messed my diaper. Five minutes later while in the kitchen checking emails on my phone while getting coffee another peristaltic wave hit and I went potty again, really loading my Cushies diaper, true multitasking email, getting coffee, and pooping my diaper. Now that I am sitting here, the warm squishy poopy in my wet diaper is intoxicating while I enjoy a hot cup of coffee. Although the mess in my diaper is substantial this morning, all is well with no diaper blowouts or press out leaks sitting here. I guess a good testimonial for the Cushies cloth back diaper: one large tape on each side secured with velcro, and a pleasing print with hearts with faces, stars, flowers on a white cloth background. Perfect Saturday morning. Fortunately for me I don't mind cleaning up after I messed my diaper, only takes a few minutes. I really don't notice much odor, but I'm sure that I have become desensitized/nose blind to my own poopy diapers. Since I enjoy the psychophysiological comfort, cacophony of pleasurable sensations=warm, naughty, squishy, lumpy, expanded SAP I won't be changing right away. I'll read some more posts, check other non abdl websites, news, and perhaps change in an hour or so. I often exercise in my wet and poopy diaper but I am going to go to the gym later this morning. The gym has several private dressing areas so I will be putting a diaper in my gym bag, I think a Bambino Classico v2 diaper is in order for the day. Once home I have 2-3 hours of a work related report to finish and my diaper will allow me to just wet as needed without interruption. I doubt that I will have to go potty again since my diaper is already soooo loaded, but if I do I will have to use the conventional and boring toilet since my wife will be home. I wet my diaper all the time around her and others, but I don't mess my diapee around other unsuspecting, nonconsenting people. Happy Saturday everyone!😌image.gif.2006cd017171880ac8435f7d07b0f6d9.gif

I woke up about 2 hours ago with a soaked and messy overnight diaper. I woke up earlier today because I was peeing but my diaper was not messy at the time. I fell back asleep after peeing and messed myself sometime during the last 4 hours of sleeping. I am all cleaned up now with a new diaper on.

• Like 1

Messing my wet morning diaper in the solitude of the early morning while my wife is still sleeping is one of the simple, natural pleasures of life for me, but I certainly understand that poopy diapers is not for every ABDL. This morning is no different than most mornings when I messed my wet NRU STR8UP blue diaper while checking emails on my phone in the kitchen. All I had to do was relax with absolutely no pushing and I messed my diaper as if it is the normal thing to do. I am warm and squishy sitting here now with a hot cup of coffee, sooo nice, peaceful, comforting, naughty.

• Like 2

Woke up this morning to a messy diaper. I struggle to wet in my sleep but don’t have any problems with waking up while I mess (especially if runny). I had coffee yesterday evening so I knew I would most likely wake up with a mess. 

Tummy was grumbling at me all morning so i figured I would have an accident sometime soon. I put on my diaper to go to work like I always do and after about 3 minutes in the car I had an accident. Thank goodness it wasn’t a blow out because it was really runny again!

Having to clock in and have a conversation with my manager before I could change was interesting. My manager is a good guy. He won’t say anything even when I know he can smell that I’ve had an accident. 

Got cleaned up and put on a new diaper. Unless I have a really big accident I’m going to wear this one for the rest of my shift. I only have one more diaper and don’t want to risk putting on my last one just because I end up with a little mess in this one I have on now. 

Days like today are why I only wear Rearz. A Betterdry would have likely leaked and they certainly wouldn’t hold up to a full shift of wetting like Rearz can. 

• Like 1

Maybe an hour or so ago. Kind of a late poop for me today,  but got it done in my diaper.  

I've been in this diaper,  a Rearz Daydreamer diaper,  for about 8 hours now,  but I  didn't use the potty since before I went to bed last night.  So, it's got about 17 hours of pee in it and it feels amazing right now,  soaked and messy. 

Got up this morning and put the diaper on and flooded it right away with all the pee that built up in my bladder overnight. 

After I pooped,  I sat down at my reloading bench on a hard wooden stool.  It really made my mess squish in my diaper.  All over my butt cheeks,  up my butt crack and up between my legs to my nut sack. 

I've been sitting here reloading shotgun shells and doing some laundry.  Every time I sit down on this stool, I get to feel the poop squish around some more. 

Time to go put another load of wash in the washer.  Hopefully I'll get another load in my diaper before I have to change. 

I messed my nappy in the early hours of the morning today. Woke up and needed to poop, so I lay on my stomach with one knee bent and just gently pushed to get it started. It was firm so it got kinda stuck on the way out and I had that amazing sensation of it holding me open with my sphincter trying to snap shut haha. I love when it’s pushing against the inside of my nappy and ends up sliding back in until I wiggle to make room. 

Went back to sleep and I’ve just woken up with a squishy lumpy nappy 😀

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There really is not much more I can add to all my previous thoughts and morning accounts of messing my already wet diaper in the early morning solitude. This morning is no different in my wet and messy Cushies Ultra diaper, soft, warm, and squishy. Delightfully satisfying!😌 I have a Megamax out for work to wet throughout the day, certainly no poopy diapers at work.

Checked in last night at my hotel and wet my Rearz Daydreamerz while checking in. I barely made it into my room before my stomach let loose and I dropped a huge load in the diaper. I was going to go to the bar, but didn't feel like changing, so just decided to go to bed in that diaper. I wet it several more times overnight and woke up to a nice squishy, warm, bulging diaper. I've now showered and changed into a fresh diaper, had breakfast, and am laying here in bed again before heading back to the airport.

A little over an hour and a half ago.  I pushed out a large semi solid load in my Mega Max in bed, then took a short nap of about half an hour.  I woke up with a great big lump in my diaper.  As I was laying on my side, I carefully got out of bed so as not to smush the load all over.  For the last hour I have been cleaning out the spare refrigerator, removing the shelves and washing them.  Lots of very old stuff I'm throwing away and going up and down the short steps with this mess  in the seat of my diaper is wonderful!  I decided to take a break and I just sat down at my computer to surf and chat a bit.  Yeah, after an hour and a half of my poop bumping around in the seat of my diaper it's now flat as a pancake mushed all over my bottom. 

• Like 1