LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

3 hours ago, Moochie said:

You estimated a messy diaper in about 10 hours and by my calculations you were successful in 8 hours (first post was at 22 hours, second post was at 13 hours, and you had already messed an hour ago). Ahead of schedule, nice job!

I was chatting in PM with someone in the chat room who urged me not to wait.

Friday afternoon for me, just got home from work. Wife was out of town and I changed right away, I wasn't really planning to mess my diaper but my body said other wise. I don't think it was more than 5 minutes after I changed and it just came out of no where, filled my diaper with a very large semi soft mess and it kept coming for a few minutes off and on.

This was probably the result of eating some spicy chicken burrito from the food truck near my workplace. I have had those before but never had that issue. Well I was able to enjoy it for 2 hours or so before I needed to change.

I woke up about 6 hours ago because I was pooping in my overnight diaper. I changed after I figured I was finished pooping. I went back to sleep after I changed and woke up about 2 hours ago with a massive diarrhea mudslide in my diaper. I guess I wasn’t finished pooping earlier. I am in a clean diaper again. Hopefully it will stay clean for a while.

My Magnifico diaper, is living up to its name because my diaper is magnificently wet and messy this morning. I won't change right away, and in fact will get my morning exercise in my wet and poopy diaper.

12 hours ago, attendsdiapers said:

Went outside for a smoke and all of the sudden had 2 bursts of poop in my night diapers. I won't change for around 10 hours or so from now as I am securely taped in my thick and soaked night diapers. Pure bliss.

I see a lot of stuff running down your legs in the next 10 hours as well as a possible diaper rash!

Just a few minutes ago while sitting at my desk, I got a contraction and had a diarrhea mudslide fill my diaper. I wasn’t expecting an accident tonight because I woke up about 6 hours ago in a poopy overnight diaper. I will be changing shortly.

I went to bed with a dry Magnifico diaper with the slight feeling of the need to go poopy, but I didn't. I wet during the night and then messed my diaper as soon as I got out of bed. Even though I am sitting here compressing the mess in my diaper, I feel like I am several inches higher in my chair, this is quite the loaded diaper.

I just woke up because I got a contraction and started pooping my overnight diaper with a massive load of soft poop. My diaper is pretty well soaked with pee as well from wetting in my sleep. I still have a few hours of sleep so I will change when I wake up again laters.

Update: I had to change sooner than expected because I had a massive diarrhea blowout after the initial load of soft poop. I am in a clean diaper and going back to bed now.

I just woke up because I started having another diarrhea blowout. I think I might have figured out what is causing the diarrhea so often lately. My doctor put me on a muscle relaxer called Skelaxin. One of the common side effects is diarrhea. I am really glad I wear diapers now.

Sometime while sleeping, I messed my overnight diaper with a large load of soft poop. I just woke with more poop coming out and my intestines are rumbling now like there might be a diarrhea mudslide on it’s way out soon. I will keep this diaper on until I am sure I am finished pooping.

Update: As the day went on, I kept getting more diarrhea mudslides. I had 3 messy diapers through the day and just started pooping in my fourth diaper today. Hopefully, this will be the last messy diaper today because I am starting to get a diaper rash from the diarrhea.

I just woke up because I was starting to poop my overnight diaper. It is a very wet diarrhea mess that started pouring out of my bottom like Niagara Falls. I am not sure why I have been getting more IBS diarrhea flare ups lately but I am glad I have diapers to contain my accidents.

• Like 1

I just woke up in the middle of pooping my overnight diaper. I will wait a little while to make sure I am finished pooping before I change.

Update - I am glad I always wait a little while before I change. About 10 minutes after the first wave of poop came out, a second wave of poop came out and it was huge. I just finished changing into a new diaper and am going to start some house work that is long overdue.