LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

It was just after 5AM this morning while I was in bed.  I suspect the cramps are what woke me up.  I was far too comfy, so I just let it loose.  At first, I thought there was going to be a second wave, but the cramping subsided so went back to sleep.  That's quite a rare occurrence for me to need to poop at that time. 

It's early morning and a night of wetting in my Classico v2 diaper and now my morning mess translates into a a delightfully enjoyable soggy, squishy, and warm state of my diaper with no plans to change right away. In fact I will get my morning exercise in my wet and messy diaper. I'll definitely be ready for a diaper change by then.

On 8/23/2023 at 8:43 AM, longislandguy said:

I did this morning, but damn it's tough.  It's a real effort for me to do it, but I'm just starting out.  I hope it gets easier.

It gets easier with time, the key is to relax and let your body do it's thing. Of course certain foods and or other methods will make things go easier. But I find the best was is to let your body do what's normal. Happy diapering.

About 30 minutes ago for me, I will get to enjoy this for another hour or so before cleanup and going about the rest of my day.

45 minutes ago, hardly enough to say I pooped my diaper!  Very small amount but enough to feel I did the deed in my diaper.  I've been on vacation all week and my system is out of wack.  Constipated most of the week, skipping lunch or breakfast now and then and always on the go but not being able to "go".

My Cushies cloth back disposable diaper is very wet and now messy in the peaceful solitude of the early morning. I will get my morning exercise in my wet and messy diaper before I change. Sooo warm and squishy, sometimes I think that if the "vanilla" population ever tried wetting and messing a diaper, the adult diaper industry would explode, just like I did in my diaper!

I woke up about 10 minutes ago because I was getting a contraction. A long solid poop came out followed by a diarrhea mudslide. There is still more diarrhea coming out every few minutes. I am pretty sure this diaper is already leaking into my diaper cover. I can tell this is going to be a new record size mess in my diaper.

I just woke up because I started getting a really bad contraction and had a massive diarrhea mudslide fill my overnight diaper like a volcanic eruption.I went from a clean diaper to a full diaper in a matter of a few seconds. I felt the poop go everywhere in my diaper as the eruption came out of my bottom. I am pretty sure this diaper had a blowout between my legs and my diaper cover has some diarrhea in it as a result. I am off to the shower now to change.

I am up early after being off work for a week, although I am now working three days a week. I wet my Classico V2 diaper during the night and messed about 30 minutes ago shortly after I got out of bed. I won't change for several hours. For the office today I have an Aww So Cute diaper ready.

I just woke up in the middle of having a massive diarrhea mudslide. I am getting really bad cramps and contractions now and there is still more poop coming out. It might be a little while before I change because the poop just keeps coming out.

I messed my wet morning Attends Premier diaper an hour ago while in the kitchen getting coffee. Coffee is all consumed while my diaper remains soft, lumpy, squishy, slippery, and I really don't smell my poopy diaper, but I admit that I am probably "nose blind" by now.

It's morning and my Abena M4 diaper is full of joy! I wet during the night and as soon as I got out of bed, literally when my feet touched the floor, I relaxed, pushed just a little and messed my diaper. I walked downstairs to the kitchen feeling the warm, soft poopy in my diaper. Now I am sitting here with hot coffee, and a warm squishy mess in my diaper in the back and bottom and a warm bulging diaper in the front from wetting. It's chilly outside, Fall is coming, but my diaper is soooo warm and messy...oh my goodness, I just lifted up a little from my chair and added a bonus mess, perfect morning. I'll enjoy my poopy diaper for several hours while I do some work on my computer, productivity while sitting here in a messy diaper.😌😊
  • Like 1

I wearing 2 terries and i now have a runny mess in them problem is i can’t get out of bed I got sent to bed early.

my daddy is not a happy person with me I made a mess in the kitchen. 
time out and dressed up in my sissy clothes then put to bed for 6pm I don’t have to sleep but I’m not allowed out of bed. 
No tv only my iPad .

stuck in bed till 6 am 

A usual morning, but it never gets old, in a wet and now messy ABU Cushies cloth back diaper. I like the print and the larger one tape velcro fastening that keeps my wet and poopy diaper secure. I have already been messy for an hour and won't change for several more hours after I get my morning exercise. By that time, I will definitely be ready for a change. Thank goodness for Vaseline and baby lotion.

I woke up a few minutes ago because I was starting to poop my overnight diaper. It feels like it is a pretty big mess in my diaper and I don’t think there is any mor poop coming. I will wait another 30 minutes just to make sure I am finished pooping before I change. 

13 hours ago, rusty pins said:

About an hour ago.  Very small load in an Abena L4.

You estimated a messy diaper in about 10 hours and by my calculations you were successful in 8 hours (first post was at 22 hours, second post was at 13 hours, and you had already messed an hour ago). Ahead of schedule, nice job!