LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

A few hours ago.  Had 3 good wave of pooping in my Rearz Critter Caboose.  It was really full of really soft poo. Felt soooo goooood 

Changed out of that into an ABU PeekABU.  Currently wetting it now.

I messed my diaper this morning for the pure unadulterated pleasure while I was reviewing my appointments scheduled for later today. Now I have one of the best warm and squishy messes in my Abena M4 diaper. Fortunately for me I don't mind cleaning up although this diaper is really loaded.

I woke up about 3 hours ago with a diarrhea mess in my overnight diaper. I changed and about an hour ago, I had several more diarrhea mudslides in my new diaper. I just finished changing again. Looks like I am having another IBS flare up. There might be more messy diapers coming tonight.

Getting ready to change out of my third messy diaper today. As expected, another wave of IBS diarrhea mudslide hit about 15 minutes ago. I will wait another 30 minutes to change just in case there is more poop coming.

Started about 7:30 this morning. I'm not done yet. I'm going to enjoy this as long as I can.

I ended up messing that diaper in small amounts for an hour. Easy does it. Nice, firm, cleanup was quick. Man, I love this ol' stuff!

Edited by le Hollandais
Added commentary
  • Like 1

Hiii!

Saturday morning, it just kinda started slipping out into my very wet overnight crinklz with an extra large liner. It immediately squished front to back quite the release. I love it when it starts squishing out the leg holes between my legs it makes me feel absolutely like a naughty little boy. Just have to make sure I sit on pads. Love the slippery squish outside my diaper. The more the naughtier. 

🧜‍♂️

• Like 2

A migraine woke me up followed by a real messy diaper. I took a Sumatriptan for the migraine which should kick in about an hour from now, My wife was in the kitchen doing some last minute cleaning before she went to bed, She asked why I was up and I told her that I had a migraine and then she said, "You also have a full diaper, don't you?" I don't mess my diaper around her, but this was an exception. I embarrassingly apologized and retreated to the basement where I have an office space where I will change very soon.

• Sad 1

About a half hour ago.  Woke up and had to go, so I put on an ABU PeekABU diaper, my last PeekABU,  and filled it up. 

Played my daily sudoku and now I surfing DD while sitting in my messy diaper. 

Just now. I pooped into my Rearz Mermaid Tales 🧜‍♀️ diaper.  Pretty soft poo and it just slid out with little effort. 

About 25 minutes ago.  I'm lucky it wasn't at Walmart while I was just there shopping.  You know when you are getting those rumblings and you keep holding it knowing at one point it's just going to come out on it's own?  That was me and I managed, barely, to hold it until I got home.  Brought the groceries in and felt a little enter my diaper.  I grabbed some empty trash bags, took off my jeans, socks and onesie and entered the bathroom where I lost the battle.  Big gooey sloppy mess entered my diaper.  I stepped in the bathtub, removed the diaper, bagged it up in triple plastic grocery bags and used the shower head to get what was left off.  I'm now in a fresh, clean and dry Betterdry that should last me close to bedtime.

On 4/26/2023 at 2:22 AM, fillemup said:

Getting ready to change out of my third messy diaper today. As expected, another wave of IBS diarrhea mudslide hit about 15 minutes ago. I will wait another 30 minutes to change just in case there is more poop coming.

I read fillemup always say he's going to wait to change because there is another wave coming.  Happened to me!  Today is a diaper day for me with the day off and house to myself for 13 hours.  I wasn't planning on messing my diaper so when I got up I pooped in the toilet, really loose. 

Around noon I went to do some shopping and the rumbling started at Walmart.  I didn't think I would make it home in time but I did, barely!  Took the groceries inside and pooped a little in the dining room.  Quickly I went to the bedroom and removed my jeans, socks and onesie and headed to the bathroom.  That's when it broke loose and I filled my diaper with mush!  Came out all on it's own.  I removed my diaper, showered and put on a fresh clean Betterdry. About 2 hours later the rumbling started and I was able to slide my diaper down and let it all out in the toilet.  Now it's an hour and a half later and the old gut is rumbling again!

I clearly see what fillemup is talking about, staying in his messy diaper knowing another wave will hit again shortly!  In my case, rather than have a second messy diaper, I was able to use the toilet.  It's nice to have control when you want it!

I got a contraction a few minutes ago while laying in bed and started pooping my diaper with a pretty big load. It started off fairly solid and quickly turned soft and into a mudslide. My intestines are rumbling now and there will be several more waves of mushy poop coming in the next hour or so. This will be a very full diaper by the time I am finished pooping.

Update: 2 more mudslides came out so far. This is a very sloppy mess and I am not finished pooping yet.

1 hour ago, IminWetPampers said:

I just got up to get a cup of coffee and while standing in the kitchen pouring my coffee I just peed and pooped in my Dry 24/7 diaper 

Was it accidental or was it on purpose?😏🤭😁😃♥️😉🚼🍼👶

My morning Tena ProsSkin Super diaper is very wet and messy. I woke up wet (intentional, I am not incontinent), and then messed my diaper in the kitchen as I bent down to pet our cat. The morning in a wet, warm, squishy diaper is the best way to begin a day. The coffee is done, so now I am going to get up from my computer and get some hot coffee to enjoy with my warm diaper. I'll have a secondary squish when I sit back down, I'm back from getting coffee. The walk into the kitchen was delightful as I felt the warm mess in my diaper. My secondary squish is successful because the mess is staying where it should, in the back and bottom of my diaper and is not squishing to the front. The risk of UTI's discussed elsewhere is real so when and if my mess spreads to the front of my diaper I promptly change, otherwise I enjoy my messy diaper for several hours.

• Like 1

Well, I need to disagree.

Yes, there is a risk uf UTI - theoretically. But there is also the risk that you might be hit by a meteorite while walking up to your car. The question always is: What are the odds.

And for me, doing messy diapers now for > 20 years and hundreds of times having had it squishing fully to the front - I never only once had an UTI.

Thus yeah - life comes with a risk. But don`t scare away others from taking their own assessments - and possibly taking away one of the best feelings from them. I particularly love the feeling when it squishes to the front - although to be fair if it is too squishy and mushy I also don`t stay in it for hours.

7 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

Oh it was 100% deliberate. 

Nice! It always feels SO GOOD when you wet or go poopie in a fresh diapee!😁♥️🚼🍼👶♥️🤭😏♥️☺️😛