LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

About an hour ago I had a massive mess unload into my diaper. It all came out in one contraction. I waited about 45 minutes to change because I thought there would be more poop coming out. Nothing happened. I just finished changing into a new diaper for bed. I was surprised at just how much poop came out so fast without it being diarrhea. Time for bed now.

I got a contraction about 45 minutes ago and a diarrhea mudslide came out so fast it shot up the front of my diaper. I have had 2 more mudslides in the last 30 minutes that went up the back of my diaper. My intestines are rumbling now and there will be som more diarrhea coming out soon. I will change shortly.

Update - I just finished changing into a clean diaper but my diarrhea filled diaper turned into a diarrhea blowout that my diaper cover was luckily able to contain. My intestines are still rumbling a bit so I am pretty sure I will have another diarrhea filled diaper before long.

Just a little bit ago.  I put on a Rearz Violet Seduction diaper and pooped a couple minutes later.  It's still dry, so I'll be able to enjoy the mess for several hours 

I just changed out of my second messy diaper today. I woke up a few hours ago to a diarrhea filled overnight diaper completely full and leaking. I changed out of that diaper and went back to sleep. I woke up about 30 minutes ago with another diarrhea mess in my diaper. This second mess was not as big as the first mess. I think my intestines are empty now and should have only wet diapers for the rest of the day.

About 30 minutes ago I was laying in bed watching a movie and got a contraction. My diaper filled up very quickly with a large load of soft poop.I have been waiting to see if there is a second wave of poop coming but nothing has happened yet. I will give it a few more minutes and if nothing happens, I will change.

• Like 1

I just started filling my diaper with a load of diarrhea. This is my second diarrhea mess today. I made a big diarrhea mess in my overnight diaper while sleeping earlier. I was certain there would be another diarrhea mess sometime tonight by the way my intestines are rumbling. I was right and now it is coming out. I will keep this diaper on until I am sure I am finished pooping or I have a blowout.

• Like 1

I just woke up because I was starting to pee my overnight diaper. As I sat up in bed, I very quickly realized I had a mess in my diaper. I am not sure when I pooped. It doesn’t feel like it is a big mess, but I can definitely feel it and smell it. I will keep this diaper on for a while longer longer since there is still more wetting capacity left and it feels like there might be some more poop on it’s way soon.

I just woke up because I started pooping my diaper. I went back to bed a few hours ago with a clean diaper but it is not so clean anymore. I have almost 4 more hours to sleep so I will change later after I wake up again.

Update - The mother load came out before I fell back asleep and it was a diarrhea blowout. Needless to say, I had to do an immediate diaper change about an hour after this initial post.

I wet during the night and messed my diaper about 30 minutes ago while walking downstairs from our bedroom to the kitchen. My NS Supreme purple diaper is keeping me nice and warm and squishy with no leaks and no dreaded diaper-blow-out. The psychological and physiological sensations of my wet and poopy diaper never gets old, each diaper is a new experience. that is replete with intense pleasure. I will indeed masturbate and then still not change, I plan to get my morning exercise in my wet and messy diaper.

Well it's the weekend and had the house to myself most of the day yesterday. So mid-morning I loaded my diaper with a rather large soft mess and enjoyed it for a few hours. Just doing my normal Saturday stuff (Laundry, some minor house cleaning) and worked on my motorcycle.

Just pooped again in my wet n messy Rearz Critter Caboose with a Northshore 2XL booster pad in it.  Right now,  this diaper is absolutely amazing.  This combo is so thick and comfy,  even before I wet it and messed it.  Clean and dry, I definitely had a waddle.  Now, I've wet it several times and messed a couple times.  I'm in diaper heaven. 

• Like 1

I messed my wet morning diaper 30 minutes ago and I am nice and warm and squishy while it is cold outside, Oops, I have to update this post, more mess about 15 seconds ago, and now a substantial load in my diaper. I like it when there is a surprise second messing.

About 30 minutes ago I got a contraction and a very large load of soft poop filled my diaper. A few minutes later, a smaller second wave of poop came out. I will wait a few more minutes to see if there is a third wave. If no more poop comes out, I will change in about 20 minutes.