LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

I just woke up in a very wet and messy diaper. I haven’t pooped since my diarrhea blowout Sunday night so there is a pretty big mess in my diaper now. I am not sure when I pooped because I was in a dead sleep when it happened. Time for me to change now and get into a clean and dry diaper.

Went out to dinner with my parents and I had fish. It didn't sit well, and on the drive home, I could barely hold it in. I was SO GRATEFUL to be in a diaper! As soon as I got out of my car in the parking lot, I exploded into my Bambino Bellisimo. It didn't leak, despite a huge explosion. I still had to get the groceries in the house and take out the trash in the messy diaper before I could jump in the shower and clean up. Then, in the shower, without warning, I exploded again. My stomach seems to have settled down, and I am currently relaxing in a Rearz Safari, which I feel more confident in with stomach issues than the Bambino's. So far, still clean and dry though!

• Like 2

I just had a massive diarrhea eruption in my diaper while sitting at my desk. A second wave of poop came out about 3 minutes after the first and I am getting bad cramps now like there is a lot more poop coming soon. This is 2 nights in a row I am having an IBS diarrhea flare up. Normally when I have a diarrhea flare up, it only lasts 1 day. I am not sure how long this IBS flare up will continue, but I have enough diapers to keep it contained no matter how much I poop.

It started this morning around 7:30 while I was still in bed.  Got up shortly after and went downstairs to watch some TV and get some breakfast.  About 9-9:30.... I had a second wave hit.  Then around 10, the 3rd wave hit, but it was just "Liquid Schwartz".  It was then I decided it was time to get showered up.  I'm very glad I had put extra protection on (Kins terry lined pant) as a substantial amount had escaped the diaper.

Yesterday morning, working a different shift at work for two weeks. I had only been in my diaper for about an hour or so when I promptly filled the back of my diaper with a rather large and firm load. I was very surprised at the amount and how firm it was. Normally I tend to have the soft serve consistency but still have a large volume overall.

I was able to enjoy it for two hours before cleaning up and heading into work.

An hour or so ago.  Woke up in a pretty wet Tye Dye MegaMax diaper with a pretty strong urge to poop. So I did. It was a fairly firm load and I had to push it out.

My tummy felt like there was more to come.  My big bowl of cereal this morning pretty much guaranteed there would be more to come.  A few minutes later, a second wave hit and I really filled my diaper with a fairly large,  fairly soft load of warm poop. 

I got up and let the dog outside  and a little bit later, a smaller third wave of soft poo came out and added to the squishy mess in my diaper. 

Of course I had to sit down  and squish this huge mess all over my butt and up between my legs. 

It feels amazing right now,  as I sit here surfing through DD posts.

I've got a purple NS Supreme diaper ready for when I'm ready to change.  I'll just sit here a little while in case any more poop ? decides it's ready to come out.

I just started pooping my Babykins contoured Velcro reusable diaper. I only use the my cloth diapers when I know I am not going to have a pooping accident. Since I woke up about 6 hours ago in a wet and very messy overnight diaper, I was pretty sure it was safe to use a cloth diaper for a while tonight. I really didn’t expect to poop again today, but every now and then, I have an unexpected mess. Looks like I will be doing some laundry tonight.

I just got a really bad contraction a few minutes ago while sitting at my desk working. About 3 seconds into the contraction, my bottom erupted into my diaper with a very large load of soft poop. I just got another contraction and now it is more like diarrhea coming out and completely filling my diaper. This is my longest stretch of IBS diarrhea in a long time. I have been filling my diaper each night with a load or 2 of diarrhea for about a week now. I am really glad they make good quality adult diapers today to contain my accidents.

Dropped a huge load in my diapers when I woke up this morning. It was an extra firm load, which felt great as a solid lump. Thankfully, the combo of a Rearz Safari, Huggies Overnites Size 6 as a stuffer, and vintage baby blue large plastic Attends held it all!

10 minutes ago.  I'm wearing a cloth backed 4 tape Attends stuffed with the core of a fit rite diaper.  Over the top are some blue vinyl pants just the perfect snug size, then a t-shirt onesie to help hold everything up.  I've been peeing like a horse this morning and had to wait to get the house to myself.  Knowing I was going to very heavily wet and mess in my diaper, i really slathered my butt, butt crack, balls, dick and between my legs with Vaseline.  That helps when cleaning up too.

• Like 4
5 hours ago, rusty pins said:

10 minutes ago.  I'm wearing a cloth backed 4 tape Attends stuffed with the core of a fit rite diaper.  Over the top are some blue vinyl pants just the perfect snug size, then a t-shirt onesie to help hold everything up.  I've been peeing like a horse this morning and had to wait to get the house to myself.  Knowing I was going to very heavily wet and mess in my diaper, i really slathered my butt, butt crack, balls, dick and between my legs with Vaseline.  That helps when cleaning up too.

Wow!!! And here I didn't think you did any of that in your pants. You've come a long way baby!!!

23 hours ago, ppdude said:

Wow!!! And here I didn't think you did any of that in your pants. You've come a long way baby!!!

Oh, I do it but not often.  Maybe once a month or so.  I loath the smell and clean up, but it feels so good when I'm in the mood.

• Like 1

I just started filling my diaper with a very large load of soft poop. My intestines are rumbling now and I know there is more poop coming soon. I will wait a little while to finish pooping before I change.

update - I am glad I waited to change. A massive load of diarrhea just came out. My diaper is getting extremely messy now. I think it is time for me to change. I am not sure how long my next diaper will last.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, fillemup said:

I just started filling my diaper with a very large load of soft poop. My intestines are rumbling now and I know there is more poop coming soon. I will wait a little while to finish pooping before I change.

update - I am glad I waited to change. A massive load of diarrhea just came out. My diaper is getting extremely messy now. I think it is time for me to change. I am not sure how long my next diaper will last.

I hope your Diapee's thick!???♥️?????

• Like 1

I just started filling my diaper tonight with a small load of soft poop. I didn’t expect any pooping accidents tonight since I completely emptied my intestines with a diarrhea blowout last night, but my incontinence sets the rule’s and I have no say in the matter as to when I am going to have an accident. I am just glad they make good adult diapers to contain my accidents.

A typical morning for me. I woke up with a wet Bambino Classico v2 diaper after I volitionally wet during the night. Within minutes after getting out of bed, I messed my diaper and now I am sitting here with the best wet, warm, lumpy, and squishy diaper. I won't change for several hours and have yet to decide what diaper to wear to work for today. Got it, a Tena Active Fit Ultima diaper today for the office.

• Like 1