LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

A wet and messy Attends Premier diaper this morning with a pair of pink star PUL pants from Rearz/In Control. For me being wet and messy is sooo comfortable, warm, lumpy, squishy, naughty, the emotional dialectic of an adult with a wet and messy diaper. I'll change in about 90 minutes to get ready for work. I already have a NS purple Supreme diaper out. I'll put several drops of baby powder scented oil in my diaper to keep me smelling fresh and clean during the day. I'll wet continuously during the day, but no messing around all my colleagues.

• Like 2

I just filled my diaper with a big load of soft poop while sitting at my desk. I haven’t pooped since about 36 hours ago when I pooped in my sleep. This is a pretty big mess and will be getting bigger because my intestines are now rumbling like there is a lot more poop coming soon.

• Like 2
On 10/18/2022 at 6:35 PM, munkey said:

15 minutes ago! I had to poop, so I used my diaper! I’m a good boy! Lol

Yes, you DEFINITELY are a GOOD boy for using your Diapee. Such a good BABY!?????♥️?????♥️?????

• Like 2
6 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Yes, you DEFINITELY are a GOOD boy for using your Diapee. Such a good BABY!?????♥️?????♥️?????

When was the last time you pooped in you diapers, BabyJeggy or have you lost count?  LOL!

• Like 2

I pooped this morning during a nice cozy alone time under a blanket while still in my overnight diaper. Took a little bit of work to get it all out. Got to relax in my mess for a little bit before the rest of the house stirred. Felt nice and warm and relaxing.

• Like 1
On 10/28/2022 at 4:01 PM, rusty pins said:

When was the last time you pooped in you diapers, BabyJeggy or have you lost count?  LOL!

I just went poo-poo in my diaper right now, and it feels SO good! So plump and soft and big and firm, just like a big poo-poo should be!?♥️??? I'm gonna sit in for awhile and read some more diaper comments. There's just SOMETHING about dropping a big load in your diaper that feels like heaven!???♥️??????????♥️????

About an hour or so ago.  I was laying in bed in a fairly fresh Northshore Supreme diaper. I felt the urge, in my belly,  so I lifted my knees up a little bit,  spread my legs out and gave a little push.  I quickly filled my diaper with a fairly soft, gassy load. I got out of bed and walked to the kitchen and got a bowl of cereal ready and pushed some more poop into my diaper.  

I got my coffee going then sat down on a dining room chair.  The soft, warm mess spread all over my butt and up between my legs.   I went back into the kitchen and ate my breakfast.  Now I'm sitting back in the dining room,  drinking my coffee and enjoying my really squishy diaper. 

• Like 1
On 10/30/2022 at 1:23 PM, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

I just went poo-poo in my diaper right now, and it feels SO good! So plump and soft and big and firm, just like a big poo-poo should be!?♥️??? I'm gonna sit in for awhile and read some more diaper comments. There's just SOMETHING about dropping a big load in your diaper that feels like heaven!???♥️??????????♥️????

I know.  I like pooping my diaper and then sitting here reading Daily Diapers and chatting.  After a while I'll do some work around the house.  Something about doing stuff around the house with a load of poo in your diaper that makes it more enjoyable.

• Like 4

I messed my wet Sunkiss Masterpiece morning diaper about 30 minutes ago while in the kitchen making coffee. Hot coffee and a wet, warm, messy/squishy diaper, what is better than that?

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Dee Cee said:

Hey Jeggy , how do you have a build such a poop ? Foods , and other factors ? Let me know, please ? ???

Well, if you're asking how do I have such solid poops, I eat a lot of foods like egg sandwiches, pastas, lasagnas, pancakes, waffles, things like that. But if I were you, I would just experiment with your diet and find out what you like and don't like and eventually you'll find something that works for you. That's what diapers are for anyway, to hold all the shit you don't want to carry inside you! LOL!??????♥️???????????????

It's morning, I wet throughout the night and messed my diaper (Total Dry X-Plus) walking down the stairs from our bedroom to the kitchen. I filled my diaper effortlessly, as if nothing unusual was happening, and for me pooping my diaper is indeed, not unusual. I had just a small wet leak on the Big Tots pants so I'll wash them by hand and hang them up to dry, after I sit here for awhile enjoying my wet, warm, squishy diaper. A wet and poopy diaper is sooo enjoyable for me that sometimes I think the vanilla world doesn't know what they are missing by messing. For work I plan to wear a Bambino Classico v2 diaper. Although really DL, I am in the mood for a baby print diaper under my adult business casual clothes.

• Like 1

It's mid morning here and I have the house to myself for a couple of days. So I'm taking full advantage of the time. First thing I did was have a good pee. So my cloth diaper is damp. I've started to poop, and am sitting with my coffee in a wet diaper with a small mess. More to come, I can feel it. No need to rush a good thing. I'll be in this diaper for....let's say a while.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, le Hollandais said:

Wow! I can't believe it. I just crapped my diaper for the second time today. Nice!

Nice I love messing in the same diaper multiple times 

I had a nice soft load. But it was in the toilet sadly 

I just woke up because I was in the process of loading my overnight diaper with a massive load of soft poop. There is still more poop coming out so I will change later when I wake up again. My bladder just decided it was time to empty out as well. Looks like the next few of sleep will be in a very wet and very messy diaper.

I messed my diaper an hour ago and changed within 10 minutes. This is unusual for me which is why I thought I would share this account of my poopy diaper. I wore an Abena M4 to work, and wet throughout the day. By the time I got home I was pretty wet, but not leaking. I felt the urge to mess, but I was eating dinner with my wife and I just don't mess my diaper around her. This is one of our unspoken boundaries. I went into our finished basement while my wife remained upstairs and I thought to myself, why not mess my diaper, so I filled my diaper. I did not sit down as is my usual morning routine, so I was amazed at how easy the clean up was. Although my wife knows that I enjoy messing my diaper, she did not suspect anything. I am not being dishonest with her, like I said, just an unspoken boundary that I don't go potty in my diaper around her. I put on a fresh diaper, my evening choice this time is an Attends Premier diaper with a pair of Rearz blue stars PUL pants.