LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

I just started into a coughing spell and ended up having a big load of soft poop land in my diaper. This is becoming a frequent issue when I start coughing, I either pee my diaper or poop my diaper. Sometimes the coughing triggers both accidents at the same time.

I pooped in my Rearz Mermaid Tales ?‍♀️ about an hour ago.   It's only a little wet, so I'll be able to stay in it for quite a while and enjoy it. 

On 9/17/2022 at 3:18 PM, minachan16 said:

Last time was about three weeks ago. One of my ABDL sisters came to visit for the first time and I was out diapered with her. On the way back from dropping her off at her hotel, I had to go poopy. When I got home I went up to my nursery, put on some ABDL encouragement audio and made pushies on my hands and knees on top of my foam alphabet mat. I didn't smear it around because I didn't want a long cleanup but it felt so good and it was such a big mess inside the diaper. It's been a long time since I had a poopy diaper and it was worth it ^^

@minachan16

I'm glad that you were able to take time to be able to enjoy making a poopy in your diaper. Yesterday I had my situation where I apparently ate something and it just didn't agree with my system. Changed diapers at least twice, then because of the fact that I was constantly going back into the bathroom, I ended up having nothing on underneath a pair of trifectas, because I did not want to be running back and forth into the bathroom, changing diapers every five minutes, just because my stomach decided that it was gonna play shake me up and spit me out!

Sometimes the best thing to do is to just let it go and trust that your diaper that you have on holds it! Of course you and I both know that there are times that regardless of what type of a diaper you have on, it depends on what you have to release! If your diaper is up to the test, that's cool but even sometimes the best diaper will end up suffering from blowout: then you have to clean up a mess. I've learned from experience that making a poopy in my diaper is kinda fun for a little bit, but even I have to acknowledge that I can't be running around with a poopy in my diaper too long, otherwise very sensitive areas of my lower nether region will be affected by this decision. The last time I did it for a long period of time, I did it for two hours. When I finally decided that I've had enough, I had taken my diaper off and cleaned myself up. Noticed right off the bat that everything below stairs was quite red irritated and angry! Nothing I could do would eliminate the redness and the stinging sensation, and it felt like somebody gave me a great big spanking, because man i  was red period now I understand why they say to keep yourself clean down there, because vital matter acts with urine, and turns it into a mess!

Sometimes the best feeling is just knowing that you have to use the restroom, and knowing that you have a diaper on. Then, you have to think of whether you're going to use it or not. Because I'm incontinent, I just use the diaper, but sometimes there is a massive thrill if you have a diaper on, and you know no one can see you, and you know that you can get away with it: you just let it go, and you can enjoy the fruits of your labor afterwards. The last time I did that, I had no choice, and here I am in the middle of a public place, worrying and sweating my self to death karma about how in the world I'm going to be able to deal with this, then I realized I had a diaper on: let's just say afterwards, that I had a very good experience, and letting go has its advantages!

I guess what it means to me is that I cannot just release a whole bunch and then wait for a long time before changing. However, like you, I did actually enjoy that experience where I just let go in a public place. Because the diaper was a mega Max, the smell was kept to a minimum, but I did have to clean up myself afterwards, and I've had a few times where it takes 45 to 55 minutes to do it right, but I'd rather do it right to save my skin. I have plenty of what I need to be able to put barrier cream on, and it's a good thing

Take Care!

Brian

• Like 1

It's morning and my Abena M4 diaper is wet and now messy. I am sitting here with hot coffee, and a warm, wet, lumpy, and squishy diaper. This is a great way to start the day. I don't mind cleaning up, I have changing a poopy diaper down to a science, but I am not going to change right away. In fact I plan to get my morning exercise in my wet and messy diaper. True to the overarching theme, I am STINKY, SQUISHY, AND PROUD.

• Like 1

Woke up earlier than I wanted to in a SOAKED Rearz Princess diaper. It is weird how some nights you soak your diaper more than others despite not drinking as much seemingly. I promptly went poo poo. I'm so warm and comfy and don't want to change, but know I need to change into my daytime diapers soon or will leak!

• Like 1

I just woke up because I was starting to poop my overnight diaper. There is still more poop coming out as I type. I still need more sleep and there is still more wetting capacity left. I will change later when I wake up again.

I just got caught off guard with a huge diarrhea mess. I really didn’t expect to have an accident tonight because I pooped my overnight diaper about 12 hours ago. I will wait about 30 minutes before I change just to make sure I am finished pooping.

• Like 1

Just now, again,  for the second time in my Crinklz Astronaut.   I was going to change into a fresh diaper, but felt the urge and pooped my diaper a little bit more.   I'll wait another few minutes and make sure that I'm done pooping and then change. 

I just woke up and my overnight diaper is soaked as always and it smells like I pooped in my sleep again. It doesn’t feel like there is a big mess in my diaper but the smell is definitely coming out. I will change shortly.

About 20 minutes ago.  I actually put on a Molicare diaper for bed last night about 9:45pm and was able to sleep pretty good diapered for once!  This morning I got up early because the elastic strap on my CPAP mask came apart, so after I fixed it I pushed and grunted out a very small load in mt diaper.  Enough for that satisfying feel, not as much as I had wanted but it will make it easier to clean up when I change my diaper.

5 minutes ago.  My Abena L4 is very wet and in need of a change soon, so I figured I may as well send it off with some extra cargo.  Very small load, hardly even came out but I can say that I did poop in my diaper!

A very typical morning for me. I wore a Molicare Maxi plastic back diaper to bed and wet during the night. I am not incontinent so I know when I wet and simply go back to sleep. When I got up at about 3:15 am and walked into the kitchen, I messed my diaper while getting coffee. My diaper is so full, warm, squishy, and just very pleasurable with all the different emotional and physical sensations of a wet and poopy diaper. I love the early morning solitude in my wet and loaded diaper. I'll change in several hours, before my wife gets up. I am not hiding my diapers from her, I just don't expose her to my messy diapers, but I am wet all the time around her and others without them knowing I am wet or in the process of wetting. Some friends and coworkers have asked if I was okay when they notice a brief glassy eye gaze as I wet my diaper, but I just say I was daydreaming or thinking about something. What a great morning. image.gif.38a55f3b37705e3163408714c3cad21d.gif?

I just started filling my diaper up with a massive pile of soft poop. I haven’t pooped since Wednesday morning at about 2 am about 49 hours ago. My intestines are rumbling really bad now and I know there is a lot more poop coming soon. This one should be in the top 3 of my messiest diapers.

I've been doing a stint of 24/7 since Wednesday morning so I removed a very wet Molicare around 9:30 last night, had a quick shower and put on a Betterdry for bed.  Pretty wet this morning.  I've been having some constipation the past day or so and about 5am I popped in a suppository.  To play it safe, I slipped on a snug pair of plastic pants and a pair of SALK waterproof nylon pants over them.  I pooped out a bit about an hour later but still only a small amount. I hope there is more to come as my gut feels a bit full.

One minute ago!  I'm spending 5 days in diapers 24 hours a day, therefore if I'm going to be diapered I may as well be using them for everything whenever I have to go.  It's been a long time since I pooped this many diapers in such a short time, probably not since I was 2 years old!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago!  Finally a significant load in my diaper!  Been getting small turds that I have had to really push out.  Had some breakfast and lunch and felt the stomach rumble a bit.  Just pushed out a nice load in my diaper!

• Like 2

Did it in a Rearz Seduction an hour ago, I only wanted to pee in it but then I felt the need to push while I was trying to pee, so I went upstairs and closed the door, got on my hands and knees and made proper pushies in my pampers. Some of it was stuck to me, even though I was careful not to mush, so I needed quite a few baby wipes to get clean but I don't mind that ^^

• Like 1

I woke up about 3 hours ago with a massive load of poop in my overnight diaper. It was pretty well soaked as always. I had a dream while sleeping and in the dream, I messed my diaper. I am pretty sure that while I was dreaming I was having an accident, I was in the process of pooping my diaper. Needless to say, it was a pretty big mess when I woke up. I was surprised when I changed, my diaper cover was still clean with no leakage from my diaper.

• Like 1

My morning Total Dry X-Plus diaper is very wet and just now...very messy. Literally, just now, I lifted myself off the chair and messed my diaper and then sat back down...Bliss!☺️

• Like 2