LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

I woke up and dumped a load in my diapers. Then was crawling around the house to check on things and before I went to shower, I dumped another load in my diapers. After the shower, I crawled back to bed and was put in my tye dye Megamax diapers with 3 boosters for today. 

• Like 2

I just had a massive IBS diarrhea flare up and my diaper is completely full of diarrhea. The mudslide came out of my bottom so fast that the poop went all the way up the front and back of my diaper. I am going to change now and will know in a few minutes if this mudslide leaked out of the diaper.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Three Rivers said:

Well my morning diaper didn't last that long, within 20 minutes of a fresh diaper. I have filled it with a rather large mess. Now to enjoy this for a couple of hours and get changed into a fresh diaper.

Nothing like sitting in a fresh dirty diaper for a couple of hours to start off the day!?????????♥️?????????♥️? That morning diaper change is ALSO the BEST part!??♥️????♥️?? LOL!?????

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Nothing like sitting in a fresh dirty diaper for a couple of hours to start off the day!?????????♥️?????????♥️? That morning diaper change is ALSO the BEST part!??♥️????♥️?? LOL!?????

Morning diaper is amazing, I also love the in the car driving one or in public. Although being considerate to others, someone here on the site they do it a movie theatre, I’m definitely trying that out lol

• Like 1

I messed my diaper about 30 minutes ago, just after I got out of bed. My ConfiDry 24/7 diaper is wet and warm and squishy and sooo comforting and pleasurable. I am going to go out for my morning jog in my wet and poopy diaper. For work today I have an Abena M4 plastic back diaper ready for my change into a fresh and clean diaper. I'll put several drops of scented oil in my diaper and wet during the day.

I woke up this morning and pooped in my diaper and then I had to waddle my baby butt into the shower and then got put back into a much thicker diaper with boosters

• Like 2

I just loaded my diaper after lunch, it was a big cleanup, but feel so relieved and comfy in a brand new diaper ?

This is the 5th time i’ve messed a diaper this week!! I think i’m getting used to it ?

I was sitting at my desk working and about 10 minutes ago, I got a major contraction and loaded my diaper with a large load of soft poop. I am getting more contractions now and I know there is a bunch more poop coming through the system and will end up in my diaper shortly. I will wait a while until I know I am finished pooping before I go change.

Poops did it again, about an hour ago, woke up, filled my diaper while laying on my side, got up, started making coffee had a squat, filled up my diaper some more and now I’m a stinky boy who needs to change out this.  

Oddly, I find it way easier to poop in my diaper then a toilet.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, munkey said:

Poops did it again, about an hour ago, woke up, filled my diaper while laying on my side, got up, started making coffee had a squat, filled up my diaper some more and now I’m a stinky boy who needs to change out this.  

That's probably because your body is just getting so used to going in your pants, like a TRUE BABY. That's the BEST thing about diapers! It takes LITERALLY no time at all for your body to get used to it. I hope you have a Mommy or Daddy to change you!??????☺️???♥️??????♥️????? And going in a diaper feels WAY better than going on the potty like a big boy!????????????‍♂️

On 8/26/2022 at 10:15 AM, munkey said:

Me too, it doesn’t take much to just mess my diaper since I’ve been doing it so long. Not to mention messing my pants. Happens lol!

6 minutes ago, fillemup said:

I just got my contraction while sitting at my desk and as I stood up, my diaper filled up with a semi solid mess. I think there is more to come so I will keep this diaper on for a while.

I’m in a freshly messed diaper too ?

I messed my Wellness Original diaper at 4:15 am, and it's now 5:15 am. I have a pretty big potty in my diaper providing a wonderful warm, squishy sensation, close to a poogasm.

My bottom just erupted into my Seni Super Plus diaper. I wasn’t expecting to have an accident today because I had an IBS Diarrhea flare up about 30 hours ago that emptied my intestines. It feels like there is more poop coming through the system so I will keep this diaper on for another hour or so until I know I am finished pooping.

Yesterday, I went to a picnic that was being hosted by the Rotary. There is a special thing that is done for residents of Montpellier Housing Authority once a year. What they do, is the Rotary Club, they do a lot of other events, and one of them is they end up preparing a cookout for people that live in Montpelier housing buildings, and guests . Yesterday, I went down to Montpelier for the event.

most of the time when I go into Montpelier which is the capital of Vermont, I always go to the church enter my office because then I can put anything I'm carrying with me in my office and lock it up, and then I can work from the church and go anywhere within montpellier's downtown section.

As I normally do when I go somewhere, I ended up putting on a fresh mega Max, and a pair of fresh trifectas. I went to my office, and waited for about 2 hours and talked to my friend that I was going with to the event. We left there and went to the event location, had an awesome cook out with hamburgers hot dogs salad and fruit with drinks, and we listen to a gentleman that did live guitar playing and singing. It was pretty good

little did I know however that eating those two cheeseburgers I liked, it would backfire on me. Shortly after returning to my office within 10 minutes, I was running into the bathroom. I had to use the bathroom and I had to use it quickly. Most of what I had released had landed in the diaper already, as the BM was just coming out so fast. Once I got done taking the diaper off and cleaning up the area around me, cleaning the mess off of me, I wiped myself down as best I could, and then re diapered myself. I waited till I got home and then an hour later, I felt the telltale signs of having more poop on me. I then had to take a shower, so I just removed the old diaper and whatever had been left in between my legs which I couldn't see or feel, was in the seat of this diaper. Threw that diaper into the bucket and then took a hot shower. The only problem with my shower is that the shower is not working the way it should be. When I set it to hot, it takes a long time for it to heat up, and then when I heat it up and I turn it to cold or should I make it colder, it doesn't seem to mix properly to give me colder water so that I don't burn myself. If 9:00 o'clock is the hottest possible setting on the dial, and 6:00 o'clock is in the off position, in order for me to be able to heat up the water I would have to set it to about 11:00 o'clock position, and then let the water heat up. Even when I turn the knob to the cold side and set it for the one o'clock position, this should give me colder water, but I think the mixing valve has somehow malfunctioned, and it does not seem to do what it's supposed to do. I'll have to have them look at it because this is also a safety problem if for some reason I forget about the shower water faucet.

So basically I spent half hour in the bathroom cleaning myself up all the way. When I got done, I just took the bag that I had everything in opened it up, and then took a underpad and put the whole mess inside of it and then put that inside the disposal bag with the wipes. I didn't realize but I should have, that this what happened because whatever I was eating had more grease than normal: it tastes good going down but it doesn't feel too good coming out, especially if you have a mess, which is lucky for me I did not have a mess, and luckily at work the bathroom is accessible and I was the only one in the building.

Thank God for my megamex save me again: I just wish that I could have noticed that I wasn't as clean as I thought I was before I actually came home, but once I felt it I was able to take care of it.

Brian

I woke up about 3 hours ago with completely soaked Betterdry diaper with a massive mess in it. I am not sure when I pooped but I didn’t get a diaper rash so it must have been only 2 or 3 hours before I woke up that I pooped in my sleep.

• Like 3

I was driving across the state and needed to poop. I decided I would poop while driving and change at some rest stop. I went on to realized that the rest stops did don't usually have super discreet restrooms so I continued to drive until I was almost to my destination. It turned into wearing for 5 hours. When I had about 15 minutes left of the drive I found a place to stop and I changed out of the diaper, but not before unloading 1 last time.

I wound up changing in a field with a nice warm evening breeze behind me. It was a very nice experience

• Like 2