LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

I woke up a few minutes because I was starting to poop my overnight diaper. This was a very solid poop that stopped coming out when it hit my diaper. I had to stand up and pull my diaper down a little bit and squat to be able to push the rest of the poop out into my diaper. Now I am back in bed sitting in me mess waiting for the second wave of poop to hit.

Happy Memorial Day and thanks to all the Veterans, especially to those who gave the ultimate sacrifice for us and the United States...I woke up with a wet NS Supreme blue diaper and then messed my diaper about 30 minutes ago while pouring coffee. My wet, warm, messy, squishy diaper feels unusually satisfying this morning as I pat and cup my hand around the wet bulging front of my diaper. Oh my goodness, I just messed some more, what a pleasant surprise.?

I just woke up because I was starting to get a really bad contraction. As I started to stand up, I had a really big sloppy mudslide fill my diaper. I can feel my intestines rumbling really bad now and I know there is a lot more runny poop coming. I think this is go to be a multiple messy diaper day today.

• Like 1

Right now! I just took a BIG CRAP in my diaper, and it feels like the consistency and texture of oatmeal.?????? It feels SO GOOD!?????????????????♥️?♥️?????♥️??♥️??♥️??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? These are DEFINITELY the kind of poopies you HAVE to SAVOR!!!!!???????????♥️??????♥️???♥️?♥️?????☺️??????☺️??

About 45 minutes ago I got a major contraction and started filling my diaper with a massive mess. About every 10 minutes afterwards, another contraction and more poop came out. With each contraction, the poop became softer to a point that my last contraction and bowel release was diarrhea. I can feel the poop is now covering my private parts up front and very high up in the back of my diaper. Hopefully, I will be finished pooping soon and I can change.

10 hours ago, Kawaharu said:

About a few minutes before work and had to do a diaper change and got put in a much thicker diaper 

Far better to have a messy diaper a few minutes before work rather than at work, assuming you are not working remotely. I have an opportunity to work remotely on occasion and have been at my computer and in Zoom meetings with a messy diaper. While at the office I wet my diaper throughout the day without anyone knowing...I think they don't know!

Just a few minutes ago.  And it felt like it was going to be huge... but not really.  It's the 2nd poop today.... kinda wish I didn't have to "waste" the first time, but I was getting showered for work.    However... now I'm going to have to change soon out of a mostly still dry diaper.  ?

Just 2 hours ago, woke up and pooped in my overnight diaper just before diaper change and got thrown in the shower and changed into a thicker diaper.

My morning Attends Premier diaper is soaked and very messy. Fortunately no leaks, just squishy...sooo nice!?

14 hours ago, Kawaharu said:

Just 2 hours ago, woke up and pooped in my overnight diaper just before diaper change and got thrown in the shower and changed into a thicker diaper.

Sorry that you got thrown into the shower, we should be treated gently and with kindness.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Moochie said:

My morning Attends Premier diaper is soaked and very messy. Fortunately no leaks, just squishy...sooo nice!?

Sorry that you got thrown into the shower, we should be treated gently and with kindness.

I get thrown in the shower alot cause adult babies like myself just make messes in our diapers

Last week I was out mowing my daughter's large yard on my tractor mower and started to feel the onset of an upset tummy and when I passed gas, it felt a bit off?  As I was continuing, I felt like I needed to poop so headed for her garage to let myself in, but had to check my phone for the garage code.  As I was doing this, I felt my control slipping and by the time the door was open and I was in her bathroom, I had a mess to clean up.  Unfortunately, I was not wearing a diaper, only my drip pad but my panties did a reasonable job of containing the mess but had to clean that up and what I did to her bathroom in the process.  Took most of the roll or toilet tissue to deal with this and wrap up the destroyed undies before I was done with the mess, but in the end, it could have been worse if my pants were more involved.  Lesson learned, when outside and feeling a cramp, don't wait as it can quickly turn into an uncontrolled mess unless well padded  with proper containment gear!

• Like 1

I exploded inside my diapee not TOO long ago, and right now, I am enjoying a NICE, soft, poopie explosion? inside my diaper. Dear God, it feels SO GOOD!!!!?????♥️?

• Like 1

i did a big poopie in my slightly wet tykables puppers diapie about an hour ago. hopefully mommy will come and do a diaper check soon and change my dirty diapie so i don't get a nappy rash.  

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

i did a big poopie in my slightly wet tykables puppers diapie about an hour ago. hopefully mommy will come and do a diaper check soon and change my dirty diapie so i don't get a nappy rash.  

Uh-oh! Looks like BABY has oopsies in his pants. We wouldn't want baby to get a rash, now would we?! It'll be okay Little One. Mommy will clean you up nice and good! Baby likes it when he gets his diapee changed! DOESN'T he?!?????♥️??

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Uh-oh! Looks like BABY has oopsies in his pants. We wouldn't want baby to get a rash, now would we?! It'll be okay Little One. Mommy will clean you up nice and good! Baby likes it when he gets his diapee changed! DOESN'T he?!?????♥️??

Yes this little baby loves it when he gets his diapie changed by Mommy cause he knows that mommy will make sure he is nice and clean.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

Yes this little baby loves it when he gets his diapie changed by Mommy cause he knows that mommy will make sure he is nice and clean.

I LOVE you so much William! snuggles and cuddles, I want to give you a BIG HUG in REAL life!???????♥️?????☺️?♥️

• Like 1

I woke up with a wet Total Dry X-Plus diaper and made a small mess about an hour ago. I wish my poopie was larger, but I know I have been naughty. I am going out for a jog shortly in my wet and messy diaper.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Moochie said:

I woke up with a wet Total Dry X-Plus diaper and made a small mess about an hour ago. I wish my poopie was larger, but I know I have been naughty. I am going out for a jog shortly in my wet and messy diaper.

That's interesting I NEVER KNEW SMALL things come in BIG packages!??????♥️♥️☺️?? LOL!????????

I just put on an ABU Little Pawz diaper and made it wet and poopy.  It feels really good now and I have all afternoon to enjoy it.  I'll definitely make it wetter and probably more messy.

• Like 1

About 30 minutes ago.  Went to change my very wet diaper then realized I needed to go.  It's been awhile since I messed my myself so I just let nature take it's course and filled my diaper.  Enjoyed the feeling for a time then changed.  

• Like 1

This morning. Nothing much to say really, woke up, was going to head to the potty but then figured I'm diapered, it's my day off, why bother? Now I'm just catching up on the news, having a coffee and enjoying myself.

• Like 2