LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

Ten minutes ago!  Nice form load I pooped out while laying in bed.  I had to actually get out of bed and stand squatting a little to even get it started.  Once I knew it would come out, I layed back in bed and pushed hard several times to get it out.  Then a few minutes later I pushed out a little more.  In the words of fillemup, I feel like I still have some more in me I can push out a little later.

Ten minutes ago!  Nice form load I pooped out while laying in bed.  I had to actually get out of bed and stand squatting a little to even get it started.  Once I knew it would come out, I layed back in bed and pushed hard several times to get it out.  Then a few minutes later I pushed out a little more.  In the words of fillemup, I feel like I still have some more in me I can push out a little later.

Just a few minutes ago I woke up peeing my overnight diaper and as I stood up, I started coughing and completely filled the seat of my diaper with a large load of soft poop. Now I am sitting on a changing pad waiting to make sure I am finished pooping before I go to clean up and put on a new diaper.

• Like 1

I woke up about 30 minutes ago because I was pooping my Seni Quatro diaper. It is already pretty wet and now it has a small load of poop in it. I will change shortly because I think I am finished pooping.

Update: I thought I was finished pooping and took my diaper off in the shower to clean up and a few minutes into my shower, a bunch more poop came out and landed in the tub. I hate it when that happens. I would rather get all of the poop out of me while my diaper is still on.

• Like 1

I just loaded my overnight diaper with a pretty big mess. I woke up an hour ago and my diaper was wet but still had more wetting capacity left so I decided not to change. It was a good decision because I would have gotten only an hour out of my new diaper. In about 30 minutes, I will change. I just want to make sure I am finished pooping.

• Like 1

I just woke up and my overnight diaper is completely soaked with pee and there is a pretty big mess in it. I am not sure when I pooped but it could not have been too long ago because I don’t feel a rash yet. I am going to change shortly and get a clean diaper on for the day.

This morning, after I got up, ordered my diaper up with both pee and poop. Usually this happens in the morning, and because I ended up holding all night. When for some reason I have to go like that, time is of the essence if I even want to make sure that I’m in the bathroom. It’s a lot easier to clean up if you just let it go in the diaper and then clean yourself up.

right now I am in a 3X wet diaper, and this one is a pink mega max. There are times that I am glad that I have these diapers because they come in handy when you have a lot to get rid of but you don’t have any control. ????

• Like 1

Well, I changed about an hour ago and put on a Betterdry diaper hoping I could get a full day out of this diaper but just a few minutes ago, I started into a coughing spell and made another mess. I will keep this diaper on for a while before I change.

Well I don't know if this counts but I pooped in my pants on the way to my hotel just now. It was thrilling to risk being caught. I marginally cleaned up and slipped on a pull up diaper and typed this.

First around 5:30 this morning.  Basically annihilated that diaper!  The result of having some dominos pizza yesterday - flushed out the plumbing!

Eventually couldn't get back to sleep so I got up and got showered and into a fresh diaper.  And now I just added part 2 and will have to change again.

I added to my small load of 9 hours ago.  Boy, did I add to it!  What a mess to clean up and I had to launder my plastic pants it had oozed out.  Had to change and clean up in the middle of my chat room session it was so bad.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I added to my small load of 9 hours ago.  Boy, did I add to it!  What a mess to clean up and I had to launder my plastic pants it had oozed out.  Had to change and clean up in the middle of my chat room session it was so bad.

That happened to me a few days ago in one of my terry lined pants --- and boy am I still paying for it!  I had eaten corn the day before ... and let's just say, I should have rinsed it out in the shower first.   ??, not ?  ?   But I didn't think it was so bad though.   I'm on a 3rd wash cycle since it was on just about everything.

• Like 1

My morning NS Premier blue diaper is very wet and messy, a pretty big poopy load and sitting here is delightful: bulky, soft, warm, squishy, and a little 'tinky. So many senses are stimulated. I messed about an hour ago and won't change for another hour.

• Like 1

I just went about 20 minutes ago, my diaper is so squishy and comfy I don’t want to change…. But I’m a stinky butt!

• Like 1

I just started filling my diaper with a very soft load of poop. My intestines are rumbling really bad now and I know there is a lot more poop on the way. I will keep my diaper on until I am sure I am finished pooping. This might take a while before I can change because it feels there is a major poop eruption coming.

Update:

The eruption I was expecting started a few minutes ago. My diaper is very messy now and I am sure it is leaking into my diaper cover. It feels like there might still be more poop coming out soon. I will take the diaper off in the shower shortly and get cleaned up and put a new diaper on. I am sure there will be another messy diaper later tonight.

2 hours ago, Three Rivers said:

Well after catching Covid a few days ago, I have been staying diapered a majority of the time. After two days, I managed to fill my diaper very full tonight.

Oh my, get better.

I'm in a nappy that I wore 8 hours ago because I had to take a plane trip ... with that I arrived home a little while ago with the nappy soaked but I didn't have time to change it that I made a big mess ...

and now with this soaked and dirty nappy I feel very good and think I will keep it for a little while longer

I woke up about an hour ago because I was peeing my overnight diaper and it was about to leak. I went into the bathroom and took off my diaper and sat on the toilet to try to poop but nothing happened. I took a shower and afterwards sat on the toilet to try to poop again. Still nothing came out. I put on a clean diaper about 15 minutes ago and just got a really bad contraction and completely filled my diaper with a massive load of soft poop. I really hate it when I have to change so soon because diapers are very expensive. Well, I am heading to the bathroom again for another shower. Hopefully I will get at least 5 hours out of my next diaper before I need to change again.

My wife knows all about my diapers but I don't mess my diapers around her, that is my own solitude activity. This morning for the first time I messed my diaper while in bed next to my wife who was sleeping. I am working on an important national presentation and I just woke up in bed with ideas and creative juices flowing, coinciding with the need to go poopie in my already wet diaper. I stayed in bed with my poopy diaper for about 10 minutes, kissed her gently on the cheek, and got out of bed without disturbing her or insulting her olfactory senses. I incorporated my ideas that woke me up into my Power Point. Now, here I am with an Aww So Cute diaper that is very wet and has a massive load in the back and bottom of my diaper. Wonderful, the perfect dialectic between adult responsibility and the pleasure of a wet and messy diaper.

I just had a massive mudslide in my diaper. I was sitting in my chair watching tv and got a really bad bowel contraction. The poop started coming out almost as soon as the contraction started. I didn’t need to lift my bottom off the chair because the poop was so soft. As it started filling my diaper, I could feel it going forward and up the front of my diaper. I just peaked down the front of my diaper and couldn’t see my private part because it is completely submerged in the poop. I need to go change now so I don’t get a UTI.