LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

3 hours ago, minachan16 said:

It's been about two years, honestly. My daddy doesn't like poopy diapers very much so the last time I got to do it was a weekend he was gone. I had had like three cups of coffee and Taco Bell because that's how elated I was to have the opportunity, but it was so thick and sticky and the cleanup was such a pain. I must have used half a package of wipes and even then I needed a shower when I realized I was getting nowhere with cleaning up. For me, poopy diapers really are just one of those things that are more fun to fantasize about than deal with in reality. It's fun to read so many people talking about doing it though.

@minachan16

Sometimes that will do it right off! I used to eat McDonald’s all the time when I was growing up, and It caused me any issues.  Then when I ended up turning 23, every single time that I would eat McDonald’s or something that is foreign to my stomach, I would end up on the toilet clutching my stomach probably in agony.

taco Bell will do the same thing! When you eat something that does not agree with your stomach, the first thing that it wants to do is say “what is this stuff, it’s different, we don’t like it, eject it!”  I can understand why your daddy would not want to deal with poopy diapers. I can also understand that they are a pain in the neck, because you have to clean up after you do that, and I’ve had to do that myself. Luckily, when I have that happened to me, and I have to release, the first thing that I can do is roll my chair into my shower bay, because my shower is a full Roll-in type.

Because of my shower bay being so big, I can just drop everything on the floor, and if something is not messy, I can just remove it from the bay and put it where it belongs. If I am messy like that, I try not to be moving around or touching things that I don’t wanna get poop all over. Sometimes even after you clean yourself up, it can be a pain in the neck because there’s a possibility that you could have it in places where you don’t want it. Urine is sterile so that I can understand why it would be easier to deal with. Dirty diapers especially poopy ones are not something that some people like to deal with, for a good reason.

most of the time I can deal with any release, but there are certain times when it is a pain in the neck. If I know that I can hold out, I always try to use the toilet, but sometimes mother nature decides to throw me the “nope you’re going to the bathroom right now“ response and I just release.  I have had times however where something doesn’t feel right, and I can’t get to the bathroom on time, so that is why I have a diaper on 24 seven.

Brian

about an hour ago i pooped my tykables little builders while building lego. oops just let out another load now it was quite big. mommy just came in and checked my diaper time for a diaper change so bye bye.  

• Like 1
14 hours ago, superdiaperboy said:

about an hour ago i pooped my tykables little builders while building lego. oops just let out another load now it was quite big. mommy just came in and checked my diaper time for a diaper change so bye bye.  

Wow!????? I'm surprised that diapie can hold that much poopie.???????????❤️???♥️?☺️??? Does Mommy ever say, did baby have accident in his diaper?! *In a babyish tone of voice.*

20 hours ago, fillemup said:

I woke up about 2 hours ago in a very wet and messy Betterdry overnight diaper. This is only my first bag of Betterdry diapers and I am very impressed on their ability to contain my messes.

Don't use them much for messing, but Betterdry and Abena L4 are my go to premium diaper with Betterdry being a little thicker and more absorbent but L4 more comfortable and a little better fitting for me.

8 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Wow!????? I'm surprised that diapie can hold that much poopie.???????????❤️???♥️?☺️??? Does Mommy ever say, did baby have accident in his diaper?! *In a babyish tone of voice.*

sometimes she does. 

• Like 1

Just up and sitting in a very wet and messy diaper.  Actually, this is the second diaper that I filled overnight, as had to get up around midnight and change the first really messy one as the unplugging laxatives I took prior to bedtime started a bit soon.  I will add that it is not hard to mess your diapers under these conditions in bed, as when those pills kick in, there is no stopping it.  I had to work a bit to get my wetter working while lying in bed, as this is more difficult than doing this when up and about, but after a while, it was working again.  Will enjoy this a bit before I start my clean up and get ready for return of wife who was away visiting which allowed for me to have a diaper night again.

Just a few minutes ago while sitting at my desk, I got a major bowel contraction and as I stood up, my bottom started downloading into my diaper. Now I am sitting on a change pad waiting for the second wave of poop to come out before I go change.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, fillemup said:

Just a few minutes ago while sitting at my desk, I got a major bowel contraction and as I stood up, my bottom started downloading into my diaper. Now I am sitting on a change pad waiting for the second wave of poop to come out before I go change.

Do you always have a second wave???

about 10 minutes ago while watching paw patrol i made a huge load of diarrhoea in my tykable puppers in my nursery my diaper is starting to leak. mommy has just came in  to do a diaper check time for a change she has decided to glove up to change me ok time to go so mommy can change my diaper. hope everyone has a super day in messy diapers hope you don't get a diaper rash and stay padded friends bye bye. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago.. 
After a full day of drinking loads of water and wetting a lot.

Its a tykables camelot and it had already leaked ive wet it so much. So when I felt the need to go poop I popped in a suppository and held it until I couldnt any longer.
It was soft and squishy and ive squished it around a fair bit sitting in it.

Safe to say this Diaper has been maxxed out!

15 minutes ago.  Scored two packages of Attends cloth backed diapers at Goodwill yesterday.  24 diapers per package for $2.75 each.  Put one on this morning with plastic pants and my plain white onesie to keep everything from sagging, wet and dropped a small load.  I hope to add to it as the morning goes on.

just now i  pooped my tykables little builders in my nursery while looking through daily diapers and thinking about a story that i am writing. will probably wear for a wee bit longer i will probably do a big poopy soon. then mommy will change me. 

I just woke up again in a messy diaper. I woke up about 5 hours ago because I was starting to mess my diaper. I changed out of that messy diaper and went back to sleep. I just woke up and have another mess in my diaper. I am not sure when I pooped, but it is all over this diaper. I am just glad they make really good adult diapers today.

Very unusual for me to mess my diapers twice in a day. I almost always mess my wet morning diaper, which I did today; however, my wife went out of town for a day and i messed my diaper driving home from work, so here I am at home an hour later in a wet and messy Tena Ultra diaper. I'll change for the evening into a NS Supreme blue diaper with a Big Tots diaper cover.

I just made a major mess in my diaper while sitting at my desk. I haven’t pooped in about 2 days and this mess started out as a very long solid log. There is now some soft poop coming out every few minutes. It might be a little while before I change because I need to make sure I am finished pooping. This is rapidly becoming a very messy diaper.

I just pooped my second diaper in only 5 hours. I really didn’t expect this mess to happen because I thought my system was empty from my earlier mess. I will wait about 30 minutes before I change just to make sure I am finished pooping again.