LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

About two hours ago.  I filled my Bambino Skooldoodle diaper with a big,  pretty soft load.  I was doing things around the house,  having a few beers ? and now my diaper is really wet and messy.  These Skooldoodles are comfortable and hold quite a bit and are cute.  I'd still like regular tapes over the velcro tapes,  though. 

After changing out of my Betterdry diaper this morning which was full with one of the biggest messes I have ever made, I put on a Seni Super Plus diaper and had a small mess in it within an hour. I went back to bed and just woke up a few minutes ago and the Seni is getting very messy now. As I got out of bed,more poop started coming out. Now it's time to change out of my second messy diaper today.

I woke up about 10 minutes ago because I was starting to poop my overnight diaper. More poop is coming out every few minutes. I am going to wait until I know I am finished pooping before I change. I should be able to change in about 30 minutes.

About 11 AM this morning.  And originally thought I would be able to enjoy it for a while, but it was just too mushy.  I didn't even sit down and some had already oozed its way out and soiled my onesie (which was partly to blame of course).  So, after a quick cleanup was in a fresh diaper.  And maybe 2 hours later, more rumbling, but that time I wasn't about to take the chance... off to the bathroom.  And it was a good decision.

On 12/19/2021 at 10:18 AM, Spanky said:

About two hours ago.  I filled my Bambino Skooldoodle diaper with a big,  pretty soft load.  I was doing things around the house,  having a few beers ? and now my diaper is really wet and messy.  These Skooldoodles are comfortable and hold quite a bit and are cute.  I'd still like regular tapes over the velcro tapes,  though. 

so it was a skooldoodie eh? 

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

Just finished dropping a load in my diaper, I still love the feeling of filling my diaper after 35 years.

Oh, you know it buddy! There's nothing quite like it!? I LOVE dropping an big load in my pants!????????☺️??❤️?❤️??????❤️? I love diapies!❤️ I don't regret wearing them at all!??????

• Like 1

Actually funny thing happened I have been vacationing at COVID capitol Aka the hospital due to 3 rd heart attack thanks to a blood clot . Nurses were giving me my “normal” meds expecting poop eruptions , they never give people my meds without it happening rapidly after two days of not getting any poop and being concerned I happened to mention I was on a lot of morphine getting both a drip and bolus dosing( wasn’t telling them there jobs , but they got that message , gave me a shot to unblock the opioid receptor in bowel and with notoriously cheap hospital diapers the linens didn’t stand a chance against the hell from above , every time I vacation there I shit the bed literaly , my last trip diaper bill was enormous ,15-20 diapers per hour , and at least half of them got the sheets , however after 2 gallons of golytely a day on the fourth day I finally was empty enough to get most of my colonoscopy behind me . 

so new personal best achievement 2 weeks in COVID central during pandemic and still alive . 

one of my nurses complimented me saying it was nice having a blood clot patient not related to COVID and wasn’t a miserable asshole about getting cared for . 
most of these peeps have known me for years and know I have a thick skin that can take both humor and sarcasm without getting butthurt  and per my usual I cornered every one at same point into having to call a diaper, a diaper instead of attend or other nonsense because adults can’t admit they are diapered . 

So that’s my last dump , good luck digesting it .

• Like 1

The Forsite AM/PM Stars diaper I went to bed in is now wet and messy this morning. As soon as I got out of bed, I filled my diaper so naturally as if nothing naughty occurred. But for me in reality nothing naughty happened, just a soft, warm, pleasant squishy poopy in my diaper. I'll change in about two hours and for work my diaper choice is an Aww So Cute diaper. I have a busy day so my diaper will get pretty wet. I put several drops of scented oil in my diaper to assure a pleasant odor throughout the day while I enjoy the pleasant wet diaper. I wish I could mess my diaper at work but that violates my DIAPER CODE OF ETHICS by being considerate to others, although I have messed several times after everyone left and I worked late.

• Like 1

At about 7 o’clock this morning I ended up dropping a load in my diaper. It took me about 45 minutes to clean it up, but I’m all set now. For some reason I guess my stomach didn’t like what the heck was going on, so it helped me release it. I released into a tie-dye mega max, and then using my cleanup protocol, dropped the dirty diaper into a scented bag, and then threw it away. Ended up taking a little bit longer than I expected, but at least I have plenty of time between now and the time of my next appointment, which is 3:15 this afternoon, and then I will be picked up at 4:15 and return home.  I think what I will do because I get picked up at 1:15 is I will go get something to eat in the hospital cafeteria in the lower level of the building that I have the appointment in, then return to his office at 2:15 PM.

wish me luck!

Brian

• Like 1
8 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

I think what I will do because I get picked up at 1:15 is I will go get something to eat in the hospital cafeteria in the lower level of the building that I have the appointment in, then return to his office at 2:15 PM.

wish me luck!

Brian

If your hospital cafeteria is anything like the cafeteria in the hospital I work in, you will need luck!  It used to be good but now it's terrible and we all complain about how bad the food is, the one reason I never eat there.  If yours is like mine, you will be dropping many unpleasant mega loads in your mega max after eating there!

About 45 minutes ago I was washing dishes and I got my famous contraction and completely loaded my Seni Super Plus diaper. I finished washing the dishes and went into the bathroom to change. I took a good hot shower and now I am in a nice clean Seni Super Plus diaper. A clean diaper always feels so good when you are still clearing up a diaper rash.

• Like 1

I just woke up in the middle of pooping my diaper. I messed my diaper about 6 hours and changed into a Seni Super Plus diaper that pretty quickly became soaked. My next diaper was a Betterdry diaper and I fell asleep soon after putting the Betterdry diaper on. This is now third diaper I am in today and my second messy diaper today. Normally, I mess only once a day. There is still a lot more wetting capacity left in this diaper so I will be keeping it on for a while.

• Like 1

I messed my morning wet Abena M4 diaper about 30 minutes ago and will remain in my poopy diaper for another 90 minutes before I change for work. A warm and squishy diaper is a great start to the day. My choice for work today is a Tena Ultra diaper. I'll wet throughout the day but no messing at the office.

• Like 1

About a half hour ago,  I had some diarrhea in my diaper.    I put on a Northshore Supreme Lite green diaper a little while ago and ran out to the store. Stopped and got gas in the car and put some air in the tires. I  peed while putting air in.   

Then a quick stop at the grocery store for a few things.  As I was getting into the car to come home, a little bit of poop came out into my diaper.   Really loose.  A little bit more on the way home.  When I got home,  I  pooped some more.  It feels really good right now as I sit here checking out DD.

• Like 1

In a Northshore pink Megamax and footed sleeper and just having a lazy day after enjoying a whole bottle of wine last night...whoops! I had a big mess and my diaper is soaked. It is so warm and comfy I don't want to change! I have wet in this diaper at least 4 times that I know of. I am waiting to see if my flight will depart before I change before heading to the airport.

• Like 1

So...my flight was cancelled. I decided to just cancel my trip and stay at home...so still in the messy Northshore Megamax but added a vintage blue Attends with a plastic blue baby diaper as a stuffer over that. Not planning on changing until this leaks now as I officially have nowhere to go for a few days, lol

I woke up about 7 hours ago in a soaked Seni Quatro diaper. I took a shower and put on a Seni Super Plus diaper. About 2 hours ago, I changed because my Seni Super Plus diaper was also pretty well soaked.  I changed again into a Seni Quatro this time. About 45 minutes ago, I started getting a contraction and began filling my diaper a few seconds later. I am still in the messy diaper because my intestines are rumbling really bad and I know there is a lot more poop coming through the system. Once I am pretty sure I am finished pooping, I will change.

3 minutes ago, Moochie said:

I messed my wet morning Lil Bella diaper about an hour ago and won't change for another two hours before I get ready for work. I think I will wear a BareBum diaper to work.

Are you sure you won't get a rash buddy????

• Like 1