LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

I woke up about 20 minutes ago because I was starting to poop my overnight diaper. It has a really big mess in it now and it is very well soaked with pee from wetting while I was sleeping. I will be changing shortly.

I woke up about 4 hours ago because I was starting to poop my overnight diaper. It was pretty well soaked already and needed to be changed soon to prevent a leak. I went into the bathroom and finished pooping in my diaper. I showered and put on a Seni Super Plus diaper. About 10 minutes ago, I got an intestinal contraction and started pooping this diaper. I really didn't expect this mess because I already pooped earlier.  Now I am sitting on a change pad and waiting to make sure I am finished pooping before I change.

I just started having another IBS diarrhea flare up. I am sitting at my desk and got a really bad intestinal cramp that turned into a contraction and I had a big diarrhea mess rapidly fill my diaper. I know I am not finished pooping yet so this diaper will stay on for a while. We will see how long it takes for my intestines to settle down. I might go through several diapers tonight before my intestines are empty.

• Sad 1

I tried the marshmallow trick for the first time a little over a month and have been doing it once every week or so. Tonight's mess was particularly fun. After shoving 6 marshmallows up the ol' can, I walked around my bathroom as the cramping started. I have a pretty weak stomach, so that many marshmallows really got things moving quickly. I barely lasted five minutes before I was standing in my bathtub feeling the mass exit my backside and enter the waiting diaper. After the initial wave, I like to lay down on my back with my legs in the air to finish pushing out the last of the remaining mess. As I laid on my back, I gave a decent push and felt the contents of my stomach pile into my already fairly full diaper. Been enjoying the marshmallow trick a lot these past few weeks. The feeling of pure desperation and lack of control is slightly intoxicating.

A super soaked and messy cloth back Attends Premium diaper with a soaker insert right now in the morning. I just took off and rinsed out my plastic pants and I am sitting on a baby's changing pad on my chair because a leak is inevitable. When I stand up my diaper is so heavy that it almost falls off, I have to pull it up. For work today I think my choice will be a Wellness Original diaper with a soaker insert. My shirt will be untucked for discretion when I wet and the diaper bulge occurs, no messies while at work.

On 7/28/2021 at 1:43 AM, mangymike3 said:

I tried the marshmallow trick for the first time a little over a month and have been doing it once every week or so. Tonight's mess was particularly fun. After shoving 6 marshmallows up the ol' can, I walked around my bathroom as the cramping started. I have a pretty weak stomach, so that many marshmallows really got things moving quickly. I barely lasted five minutes before I was standing in my bathtub feeling the mass exit my backside and enter the waiting diaper. After the initial wave, I like to lay down on my back with my legs in the air to finish pushing out the last of the remaining mess. As I laid on my back, I gave a decent push and felt the contents of my stomach pile into my already fairly full diaper. Been enjoying the marshmallow trick a lot these past few weeks. The feeling of pure desperation and lack of control is slightly intoxicating.

What is the marshmallow trick?

I am Stinky, Squishy & Proud this morning, but although I am very wet and very messy, I am not very stinky at all. If my wife got out of bed she may not even notice.

About 15 minutes ago.  I changed into a cloth backed Attends with plastic pants over them about 45 minutes ago, gathered laundry, put a few things away, started the washing, uploaded some stuff to Youtube and pushed out a nice soft load in my diaper!  I'm sitting in it now and will probably change in another 4 to 5 hours.

Today. First time in a while.

The roomies are out for the afternoon and evening. As they were getting ready I put on my last PeekABU, knowing I could hide out in my room til they left. I'd wet once and then, shortly before they were due to leave, I got the urge to poop. I wasn't planning on messing, but I hadn't had a BM in three or four days which usually means it will be quite solid so I held it until they were out the door. It was a struggle to hold it, which should have been a red flag and warning sign to abort mission and just use the potty but no, as their car pulled out of the driveway I gave the slightest push and, much to my dismay, filled the seat of my barely-damp diaper with a huge, semi-soft mess. Not my cup of tea, but I thought as long as I didn't sit on it I could keep it on another hour or two, til I'd wet a few more times. I laid down on my tummy and played some games on my phone for a maybe fifteen minutes when round two hit, and it was even less solid than round one - not runny, but not formed at all, and it just kept coming til I was sure there would be a blowout. I had no desire to keep it on after that so I headed for the bathroom, managed to force a pretty big wetting so I didn't feel like I totally wasted my last PeekABU, and cleaned up. I guess I'll just waste a few crappy Solimo pull ups for the rest of the evening...don't want to use up another high end diaper if there's a round three.

Oh yeah, and I just remembered I ate a ton of blueberries and some watermelon yesterday, which is likely the cause of today's woes. So if anyone actually wants a mess like that...go get some blueberries and watermelon. 

• Like 1

I was sitting on my boat-deck about an hour ago. The weather was perfect, 80 degrees, low humidity, sunny and a nice breeze. I was wearing some comfortable, large and baggy clothes. My diapers (Confidry 24/7 disposable {puncturing with a pinwheel}, and 2 pull-on cloth diapers with plastic pants) were wet but not saturated.  A little heavy and kinda saggy. I had a massive semi-firm poo earlier this morning. And of course, I had been in a 3 day "fiber loading" and expecting several pretty big loads. So I had been wearing that load latter in the afternoon. I like urgency with  building strength and increased pressure. By around 3 o'clock I had difficult holding the poo. Eventually I felt an extreme and strong surge of semi-soft poo. Very slow. It squeezes out and spread up into my diapers. I had laid half back with my knees up and just looked up at the clouds. Completely relaxed. The load continued to spread, maybe 15 seconds or so. My crotch tingled. I could feel the growing bulge. Finally with that enormous volume, I touched that load. Semi-soft. Warm. Tingling. Yes, I had a throbbing stiffy. Surprisingly, I still felt strong urgency. I started to touch that bulgy lump. I couldn't stop as I slid up and down, spreading poo up to my balls. Suddenly another huge poo surged into my loaded diapers. While I was in a jerking poogasm climax. Yikes! Waves of chills. I don't do this all the time. Pooping and cumming at the same time. It's this evening now and I'm still wearing that same gigantic load. I might keep these heavy diapers until tomorrow. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time.

Lately my morning diaper messes have been on the small to medium size loads. This morning; however, I have been blessed with a huge mess, but thank goodness, not a "blow-out" it is nicely contained in my Tye Dye Mega Max size small diaper. I plan to enjoy this poopy diaper for as long as possible, maybe 3 hours.

About an hour n a half ago.   Couldn't sleep,  so I got up and was doing things around the house.  Then I  got a really strong urge to poop.  I  pushed a little and had a really soft load kinda explode into my Crinklz Astronaut diaper.   It wasn't huge, but a nice,  comfy load. 

I sat down and let it squish around and then went back to what I was doing.   Another small load came out a little bit later.  I think that I'll do a few more things,  have some breakfast and then change into a fresh Crinklz Astronaut diaper. 

This mess feels so good right now,  sitting here, I'll hate to change out of it.

Went to  bed after I got a fresh Crinklz on.  Just woke up and pushed another load into my slightly wet diaper.   Two in the same morning.   A little gassy, there may be more to come.

I just woke up in a vert wet and very messy Dry 24/7 diaper. I didn't know I pooped until I sat up in bed and felt the squish of the poop as it spread up between my legs and started its way up the front of my diaper. It is definitely a pretty big load. Time to change now.

Today, at 6am:  Tummy decides that it isn't gonna hold back, and I released BOTH Pee and Poop into that Pink Megamax:  There is a REASON I use megamaxes, and today, I am VERY glad I had it on, and each time I wonder if I made the right decision going 24/7, times like this make that decision the RIGHT one:  Diaper held most of the solids, and absorbed the liquids:  Before I get my teeth cleaned this morning, will take that outta here, as i don't want to have a stinking diaper in here too long :)

Brian

Had a bit too much to drink last night, but miraculously I changed myself into a fresh diaper before going to bed. Woke up to find my diaper soaked, and I messed my diapers as soon as I woke up. I'll sit in this diaper until I have to change before going out with friends in an hour or so.

I woke up about an hour ago in a soaked diaper. No mess in it. I took a shower and put a clean diaper on for the night. About 10 minutes ago I got a really bad contraction and completely loaded my new diaper. I hate it when I put on a new diaper and get less than 1 hour out of it and need to change again. Diapers are expensive and I like to get at least 4 to 6 hours out of each one.

Pooping my diaper is like Forest Gump's comment from his mother "Pooping my diaper is like eating a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get." This morning I got just a small mess in my diaper, enough to know what I did, but not very much.