LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

I just woke up about 30 minutes ago in a very wet Dry 24/7 diaper. As I moved the blanket off me, the smell of a poopy diaper hit me. I sat up in bed and knew I had a messy accident while I was sleeping. I felt the poop squish between my legs and move into the front of my diaper. I am now in the living room watching tv and sitting on a change pad. I am giving a little push every few minutes and more poop keeps coming out. Once I can push a few times without any more poop coming out, I will know I am finished pooping and can change. No sense in changing until I know I am finished pooping.

I was sitting at my desk about an hour ago an got my poop contraction. As I stood up, I started filling my diaper uncontrollably. I am still in the messy diaper because more poop keeps coming out about every 20 minutes. My intestines are still rumbling so I will keep this diaper on until I am sure I am finished pooping before I change. This mess might be a new record for me as far as how much poop is in my diaper now.

I just woke up with a massive pile of soft poop in my overnight diaper. I am not sure when I pooped but it couldn't have been too long ago because I cannot feel a rash starting yet. I didn't know the poop was in my diaper until I sat up in bed and felt it all squish forward in my diaper and the smell hit me when I pushed the blanket off of me. It feels like the poop is now about half way up the front of my diaper nowand my private parts are covered in poop. I just pushed to see if there was any more poop in me and a little more came out with a few good farts. I think I will wait a while to change because it feels like there might be some more poop in the works.

I woke up about 4 hours ago in my wet Dry 24/7 overnight diaper. There was still plenty of wetting capacity left so I didn't change. 10 minutes ago, I started having a poop contraction and completely filled my diaper with a big load of soft poop. I will wait another 20 minutes or so before I change.

I woke up about 30 minutes ago because I was starting to poop my overnight diaper. It was already soaked and now it is very full of poop. I am sitting on my changing pad watching tv and waiting a while to make sure I am finished pooping before I change.

I just messed my second diaper in under 8 hours. I did not think I would have another messy accident until later tonight. I was just sitting on my chair in the living room watching tv and suddenly got a really bad poop contraction. Needless to say, about 5 seconds into the contraction, I completely loaded my Seni Super Plus diaper with a big load of very soft poop. Now I am sitting on my changing pad because I am having intestinal rumbling so I know there is still more poop on the way. I will wait a little while to change because I want to make sure I am completely finished pooping before I change.

This morning after I dropped my wife off to her hair appt I ran a few errands then as I was at my car I pushed a load into my diaper, then when I got through the door I took my I pad went upstairs and put on a pantie messing video from wetset.net Nikki to be exact and proceeded to with blankie between my legs rub my pee pee to cum cum in my very wet n messy night time Bambino Classico Diaper.

Got cleaned up and rested then picked up the wife.

I woke up about an hour ago with a medium size mess in my overnight diaper. When I got out of bed, I squated down and pushed the rest of the poop out and changed. Now I am in a clean and dry Seni Super Plus diaper. I am not sure how long it will be dry, but I am sure it won't be messy when I take this diaper off.

I woke up 6 hours ago in my Dry 24/7 overnight diaper and the diaper was barely wet. I kept it on until either it reached its wetting capacity or I messed it. Well, there is still some wetting capacity left, but I just filled the back of the diaper with a big mess. There is still more poop coming out every few minutes. I should be able to change in about 30 minutes.

Around 3:30-4:00 yesterday morning. I don’t mess my diaper very often, and was only wanting to wet it. That just wasn’t going to happen. Waited to change around 5:30. It wasn’t easy to clean up and was a lot less than it seemed, but definitely started creeping up front. Not exactly enjoying it like I used to. ?

Today is Wednesday, and that means it's laundry day. There's never a better time to get padded up. I'm in the process of messing a pretty wet diaper I've been in for about two hours now. Sweet!

It was this morning. When I first woke up all snug, warm and comfy under the covers I could feel how swollen and wet my overnight diaper already was. While I was laying there just kinda basking in how it all felt there was a feeling of pressure growing and coming from my hinnie and my tummy. It just felt so so nature to relax and let it all out. I didn't even really have to push at all to get it started. I felt so at ease and peaceful when it finally stopped coming out of my bottom. Completely filling the seat of my already wet diaper from overnight. I just rolled over onto my tummy and drifted back off to sleep. A contented baby boy in a wet and poopy diaper

Went to bed wearing a discontinued Tykables Little Builders diaper with a cloth baby diaper as a soaker insert. Woke up very wet, took out the wet cloth baby diaper but kept on the wet Little Builders.  Rinsed out the baby diaper, and while getting coffee I messed my diaper about an hour ago.  Still wearing the wet and poopy diaper, will get my morning exercise, then change into a clean diaper for work. This is a typical morning for me, and such a wonderful way to start the day...wet and messy diaper.

I just woke up in a soaked Dry 24/7 diaper with a good size poop in it. I'm not sure when I pooped, but I can definitely smell it and felt the squish as sat up in bed. I am now pushing to see if there is any more poop that needs to come out. I will change when I am sure I am finished pooping.

Went to bed wearing a Tena Ultima diaper and wet multiples times during the night. I get up well before my wife, and literally this morning as soon as my feet touched the bedroom floor, I totally messed my diaper. So here I am wet, poopy, and content!?

Yikes! I just had another gigantic poo. I'm wearing that same diapers (confidry 24/7 over 2 pull-on cloth babykins  diapers with plastic pants) since yesterday morning. About 26 hours. Yikes! Very thick, warm and wet. And of course, very loaded. I have been in a 3 day fiber loading program that began with mega volume and multiple poo poo's. I had 4 messings with termendous semi-firm to semi-soft poo. Lots of urgency with a slow progression. Of course, I always use nullo (internal deodorant) so I only had a little sweet pungency, not that death stink. And with plenty of zinc-oxide paste (desitin) to protect my skin. I had my first poo early in the morning (#5) and at just around noon, I had another one right now. This one ,(like all of them) was epic. Just spread up around my nuts, the front and back of my diapers. Hefty? Bulky? You got it. I may be wearing a poo filled diaper right now but the only thing about it is that I'm feeling "little". I'll be having one of those climax jerking poogasm in about 15 minutes. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time.

My intestines have been rumbling for the last 3 hours since I woke up and just a few minutes ago I got my first contraction and a really big load of soft poop came out. I am now sitting on my changing pad waiting because I know there is a whole bunch more poop going through my intestines. I am starting to get really intense intestinal cramps and I know there is a diarrhea eruption on its way. The way my intestines feel, this diaper is going to be full from front to back with a massive load of runny poop. I will need to put on an extra diaper cover because I know this diaper is going to leak into the first diaper cover.