LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

I just woke up because I was starting to poop my overnight diaper. I got out of bed and as I squated a bit, the poop continued to fill my diaper. Now I am in the living room watching tv and sitting on a change pad waiting for the second wave of poop to hit the diaper before I change. I should be able to change in about 30 minutes.

I put a rearz dinosaur print diaper on last night in my hotel room, as soon as it went on I filled it up with two poops and pees back to back I'm doing it again after also wetting it several times still not soaked yet but it's close to 12 hours in the same diaper with two or three cum cum rubbies done too, will have to change in a few hours before I leave on my way back home gonna wear a Bambinos cloudy diaper under my baggy jeans 

i woke up about 2 hours ago in a wet Dry24/7 diaper. It was not wet enough to justify a change. Just a few minutes ago, I got my poop contraction and completely loaded the back with a large load of soft poop. Now I am sitting on a change pad waiting for the next wave of poop to hit. Once I know I am finished pooping, I will change. It might be another 30 minutes to an hour.

I woke up about an hour ago in a very wet Seni Quatro diaper and felt a contraction start as I was getting out of bed. As I stood up, a firm poop started coming out. I squated a bit and started pushing to get it all out. It felt like it was about a 12 inch long poop. Now I am getting ready to change. I will know in a few minutes just how much of a mess I made.

I woke up with a wet NorthShore medium purple MegaMax diaper and in five minutes my diaper was also messy. This is a very nice load, not a diaper blow out that I have to worry about squishing out the legs, but large enough to feel the bulge and mess. I guess you would call this the perfect poopy diaper. I will enjoy my soiled diaper for several hours before I change and get ready for work. Todays choice for the office will be another NorthShore diaper, purple Lite with a NS diaper insert for extra absorbency. I hope it gets me through the day without the need to change in the safety of my office. In case you might be wondering, no messies at the office, just wetting. Perhaps I will put an extra diaper in my brief case just in case.

About five hours ago.  I got up and had to go,  so I put on a Crinklz Astronaut and filled it up.  The mess was pretty big and really soft.  About an hour later, I  had a second poo come out.

Last night was wing night.  The hot wings were hot last night and they're still hot now.  This mess feels so good. 

I haven't wet too much and my Crinklz can still handle a few more wettings,  so I'm going to enjoy this messy diaper as long as I can. 

I woke up about 15 minutes ago with a fully loaded Dry 24/7 diaper. It is pretty well soaked and very messy. I think the messing accident happened about 5 hours ago from the way my bottom feels as I am starting to feel a diaper rash starting. Now it's time to change and shower.

An early Sunday morning in a very wet and messy Tykables Little Builders diaper. These diapers are discontinued but I still have a few bags left. I am going to enjoy this poopy "tinky"diaper for several hours before I change.  I will be nice and "ripe" by then, all before my wife gets up.

I just woke up with a massive load of poop in my Dry 24/7 diaper. I am not sure when I pooped but it couldn't have been too long ago because I don't feel a diaper rash starting yet. I will change in a few minutes.

Oh my goodness, a very wet and huge mess this morning in a small pink MegaMax. Exquisite sensations both emotional and tactile, relaxing and naughty at the same time, and very loaded and squishy.

I just woke up because I was starting to get a poop contraction. As I tried to get out of bed, I completely loaded my overnight diaper with a diarrhea mess. I will need to change out of this diaper before I go back to bed. I still have 5 hours of sleep left. I am sure that when I wake up again, my new diaper will also be very messy.

I just woke up because I was starting to poop my overnight diaper. I have not pooped since Wednesday afternoon in the above listing. Needless to say, this is a massive load in my diaper now. I am currently sitting on my changing pad watching tv and waiting a while to make sure I am finished pooping before I change.

I have a nice lump in the back of my very wet Little Trunks diaper.  I am sitting here and my poopy is not very squishy, feels like a soft baseball in my diaper...I like it.

I just woke up a few minutes ago because I was starting to poop my overnight diaper. This seems to be my daily routine. Most days, it wakes me up when I start getting a poop contraction. I can't even get out of bed before I start filling my diaper. As I get out of bed, the diaper is still filling up with a load of poop. I normally go into the living room and sit down on a change pad and watch tv for about 30 minutes to wait for the second wave of poop to come out before I change. Right now, I am sitting on the changing pad waiting for the second wave to finish pooping.

I woke up about 20 minutes ago because I was starting to poop my overnight diaper again. As above, I am sitting on my changing pad again waiting for the second wave of poop to come out before I change. It should be very soon that I am safe to change and get a clean diaper on.

Just now in a cheapo but usable diaper. Still sitting and slowly shifting in my seat. Did it as I was getting in the car after my last errand. I have been holding it in since last night's carb fueled munchies binge. So I am very full of joy and my diaper is full to match teehee

I was sitting at my desk about 10 minutes ago and went into a sneezing spell. Needless to say, on the fourth sneeze, I completely loaded my diaper. Now I am sitting on my changing pad waiting a while to make sure I am finished pooping before I change.

Day before yesterday (forgot to share). Got home from my sisters house and I needed to go fairly bad. I decided to do things slightly differently this time, since I no longer have any non-holed undies (please get here, stimulus, I need to buy clothes (and other fun stuff :) )), I changed into a pair that had the least damage to them. Then I slipped on some pj pants (black, grey and white camo pattern) and headed to the bathroom. I took a bag with me.

For the actual messing, I sat on the edge of the tub (with a camera inside for obvious reasons). I wanted to make a real mess of the results after I finished, but chose not to because, well, holes. After a few minutes of being messy, and checking myself out in the mirror, I stood in the tub to finish (wet myself). Then I dumped what I could into the toilet and hopped in the shower. I made no attempt to clean my undies even the slightest. I put them in the bag to be thrown away.

I woke up about 7 hours ago to my intestines rumbling really bad. My overnight diaper was already soaked with pee so I decided to take a shower. I tried to poop in the toilet before my shower but nothing came out. After my shower, I sat on the toilet again to try to poop but still no luck. I decided to put on a new diaper and waited for the eminent eruption. About 4 hours ago, I was laying in bed on my stomach when the first contraction hit and I immediately started filling my diaper with an enormous load of diarrhea. I could feel it spreading all the way up the front and back of my diaper. Since my intestines kept rumbling after the first wave, I decided to keep the diaper on and waited for he second wave which came about 45 minutes later. Needless to say, this diaper was completely filled from front to back with diarrhea and it was leaking into my Babykins diaper cover. I went back or a second shower shortly afterwards. Now I am in another clean diaper but I am not sure if the diarrhea is finished for today.

A very wet night so my diaper is soaked and ...oops...now messy, yes, right now. Very full front and back, sitting on a changing pad in case I leak, so far, so good, no leaks.

I just made another diarrhea mess for tonight. Will be changing shortly. Hopefully this is the last of the diarrhea for tonight because it really burns my diaper rash area even though I have a thick barrier cream over the rash.