LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

I woke up a few minutes ago because I was starting to poop. I got out of bed and squatted just a bit and pushed a little to help things move along. Right after I finished pooping, the flood gates up front let go and I completely flooded the diaper with a good long pee. Now I am sitting on a change pad in the living room in my very warm messy diaper. It might be a while before I change because it feels so good.

Today was a double day mostly because if I'm wearing a pullup it can be difficult to gently and naturally void it all (I don't want to strain too hard)

After lunch I had this immediate urge, but was still wearing my Good Nites from work that morning.  I intended to shower soon anyways, so what the heck, right?  I found myself with a huge mess all the way up the back within seconds.

Cleanup, shower, get on with life, and fast forward 4 or so hours, and at this point I'm doing dishes.  Wave two came around and barely required any force to load up the seat of my Bambino Belissimos.  I wish I could have enjoyed it more, but it was for the best that I changed into a Molicare Slip for the evening; Not a half hour later an Amazon driver was knocking at my door!  That would have been embarrassing! (They don't like to leave packages, my house numbers are not too visible)

Me right now. Was at my folks for Canadian Thanks Giving. We had a late lunch. Upon returning home I felt full from having a big meal and pushed an effortless mess into my BetterDry. Turkey really does it to me.

I wore an Aww So Cute diaper to bed and up this morning very wet and messy.  You don't here a lot about Aww So Cute diapers, but I like them.  They are the right thickness for discreet day-time wear and absorbent for night-time.  The bed was dry which makes my wife happy, she gets upset if I leak at night and I don't blame her.  Sitting here and no press out leaks and the standing leg guards are keeping my poopy nicely contained.  The Medium Aww So Cute diapers are white with pink teddy bears and tiny stars, while Small, which I can fit into have blue teddy bears.  The print is just right, not too "busy."

Poop and pee into a new GoodNites this morning, squatting in front of my Husband. This is our usual morning routine.  

After a couple of hours with a wet poopy butt, i get back into my double trainers (wetting only) for the day when He leaves for the office.

14 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

Just pooped my diaper,  and my wife and mother are sitting at the kitchen table no more than 10 feet away.

13 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

Just pooped my diaper again, my diaper is starting to feel full and I love this feeling. 

And were there any comments from your mother and wife as you pooped your diaper in their presence and the odor wafted it's way in their direction?

• Haha 1

This morning's enjoyment is provided by the courtesy of a very wet and messy pink Megamax small diaper.  A nice swell in the front from night-time wetting and perfect bulge in the back from my morning messing.  A great way to start the day:baby_smiley3:

Yesterday about 10:30 in the morning.  I had the house to myself for a while before having to go to work about 2pm so when I went on line to surf the diaper sites I dropped a mushy load in my cloth backed Attends with waterproof pants over it.  I spent about an hour and a half reading the forums and chatting in the chat room before cleaning up.

• Like 1

I woke up about 20 minutes ago because I was peeing my overnight diaper and decided to go into the kitchen to get some water. As soon as I got into the kitchen, a pretty big mess slid into my diaper. I am going to wait a while before I change because I think there is more poop coming.

This morning, peed and pooped into a GoodNites, squatting in front of my Husband.

I was at first unsteady in the squat; by now, my thigh muscles have adapted. At first i felt awkward and embarrassed at loss of privacy in front of my Husband; now it feels instinctive and natural.

On 10/16/2020 at 6:34 AM, rusty pins said:

And were there any comments from your mother and wife as you pooped your diaper in their presence and the odor wafted it's way in their direction?

No a word was said.

Happy Tuesday morning in a soaked and messy My Diaper blue print.  Sitting on a changing pad because I am so wet after waking up and have a few press out wet leaks, but my mess is nicely contained in the diaper.

Just a few minutes ago while sitting at my desk, I felt a rumble in the intestines and as I stood up, my diaper started filling up with an enormous load of soft poop. Now I am sitting on a change pad waiting a few minutes to make sure I am finished pooping. I will be changing in about 20 minutes.

In a disposable this morning, squatting in front of my Husband, pee and poop. This is our morning routine.

Quite easy to squat, now that i’ve been doing it for a couple of weeks. Great position for easy and complete elimination.