LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What To Do With My Abdl Husband

hi i would like some ideas on what to do with my abdl husband i am new to this website (but would not like to be harrassed by other men)

he wears a nappy at night because he wets himself but also likes to wear them during the day. he likes feeling humiliated. the thing we have done so far are tying up to furniture and the bed,clingfilming him so he cant move, making him sit outside in the back garden with just his nappy and vest on with the door locked, putting things in his mappy such as porridge as he doesnt like pooing in them but likes the feeling. i am having trouble at the moment trying to think of things to do such as puishments and things to do any help would be appreciated. i am also considering setting up a blog with pictures etc.

hi i would like some ideas on what to do with my abdl husband i am new to this website (but would not like to be harrassed by other men)

he wears a nappy at night because he wets himself but also likes to wear them during the day. he likes feeling humiliated. the thing we have done so far are tying up to furniture and the bed,clingfilming him so he cant move, making him sit outside in the back garden with just his nappy and vest on with the door locked, putting things in his mappy such as porridge as he doesnt like pooing in them but likes the feeling. i am having trouble at the moment trying to think of things to do such as puishments and things to do any help would be appreciated. i am also considering setting up a blog with pictures etc.

Why not buy your husband some extra large PVC pants,incontinence pants, to pull on over his nappy.Several types are available on the internet.You could also put a nappy booster pad inside his nappy.This means he won't be able to close his legs and has to waddle to walk.The best however is to get several over-ripe banana's peeled and broken into Quarters.Put several down the back of his nappy and then make him sit down on them.The feeling is a if he has just pooped his nappy but withput the hygiene and smelly problems.Keep him in his banana soiled nappy and smack him to push gooey mess around his buttocks until you decide to change him.

It's wonderful that you are willing to indulge your husband. You are truly one of a kind, and are the type coveted by many lonely little boys.

That said, it seems that you are indulging your husband, which is fine, but what about YOU? Does indulging him give you pleasure? Do certain things that you do give you more pleasure than other things? Have you asked him what things particularly humiliate him, and are you willing to indulge these desires in him, without humiliating YOU - like out in public? Do any of his suggestions kind of spawn other ideas in you, or give you a little twinge of "naughtiness", such that you might like to try something more or something a little more involved than what you currently are doing?

And, is HE making sure that YOU are fulfilled and satisfied in ways that YOU like to be pleased, pleasured and satisfied? This thing is a two-way street when it comes to a couple indulging each other, especially when the indulgences may appear or seem to be "out of the norm" as perceived by "regular" society.

Good luck, best wishes and thanks for posting here!

• Like 1

The possibilities are endless. It all depends on you and your husbands interests (Perhaps mainly your interests, he he he). The website address below, which is one of my favorites, contains many ideas you might be willing to try.

http://www.theoriginalinstitute.com/effective_diaper_domination.htm

The first thing that comes to mind is putting something spicier down his diaper such as something with peppers or a strong mustard. I'll let you know if I come up with any other ideas.

Why not buy your husband some extra large PVC pants,incontinence pants, to pull on over his nappy.Several types are available on the internet.You could also put a nappy booster pad inside his nappy.This means he won't be able to close his legs and has to waddle to walk.The best however is to get several over-ripe banana's peeled and broken into Quarters.Put several down the back of his nappy and then make him sit down on them.The feeling is a if he has just pooped his nappy but withput the hygiene and smelly problems.Keep him in his banana soiled nappy and smack him to push gooey mess around his buttocks until you decide to change him.

hi yeah we do this with the porridge i fill the back of his nappy up and put him i his plastic pants, he really doesn't like it as he says its just like the real thing! and we already double up his nappies. thanks alot for the suggestions though.

Lisa

how about a REAL enema... so he actually messes his diapers..... if he truely doesn't like to do that then that will be a punishment... and remind him what a REAL baby he is, having to mess his diapers....

also, how aobut NOT letting him wear diapers and making him wet the bed at night, sleeping in his own urine etc.....

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Make sure to have a pad under him tied to the bed diapered with plastic pants too. (snap one are best) Then when he wakes up tickle him with a feather duster till he is hot; then leave the room for 40minutes. Then do it again & again till your ready. If there is a beach not to many use make him sunbath in just his diaper; with a slight chance someone could walk by & see him. Let him walk waist deep into the water & play ball with you. Then before you get out make him give you his shorts or swimsuit that was over his diaper. He will have 2 choices wait till you bring them back or walk out with just his diaper on. :whistling:

• 2 weeks later...

wow all these ideas sound great why don't you try them all! Also how about tying him up somewhere he may have the slim possibility of being seen! Also make him wear when you go out under his clothes.

• 1 month later...

i think it wonderful that u want to do things with ur husband i have a few suggestion.

try telling him that when he wake up wet that he a good baby for using his nappy like a baby,also try giving a baba filled with juice and make him lay in your lap or put his head on your lap do it inside or outside in nothing but a nappy.Try putting little sayin so the diaper like crinkle pants or cute little sayings. or call out it diapers change time my exwife did this to me i was humilated but loved it

sincerly diaperedsissy209

• 1 month later...

Something very subtle and effective is nappy/diaper tushy pats in public. Also, when out in public make small comments to other ladies that all men, especially your hubby are bigbaby's and should be in nappies as evidenced by the skid marks in their underwear. Most women who have done laundry will concur with your everytime. You can also point out the yellow stains in the front of their underwear as further evidence to the fact that men shouldn't every be allowed out of nappies/diapers, let alone potty trained, since their underwear are just glorified training pants. The only reason mummies allow them bigboy pants is to keep the other children from pointing and saying, "Billy's wearing nappies." or whatever the childs name is.

Also, when cuddling in bed in the evening, tushy pats on his padded posterior are nice and will be appreciated. While he's suckling at your teat, you could massage him in his nappy, when he complains that he's about to climax, tell him that's why he's in a nappy/diaper and finish him off.

...just my .02 cents

• 3 weeks later...

y'know those massive stuffed animals they have at the fair? next time you're there, make him win one for you. a monkey, preferably. then go home with your new toy. when you're naughty baby boy does something to annoy you, bind his arms behind his back, strap one or two diapers about his waist and pop a bonnet on his head to complete the humiliation.

then walk him to his room where monkey will be laying on the floor, make him get down on his knees and hump it. watch with amusement as he, to his utter shame, begins to grow an erection. stuff a pacifier between his lips and fasten it about his head with attachable straps. (they gotta have that on the internet somewhere.) then, as he quietly weeps, walk around him and snap at the inside of his thighs with a horsewhip. tease him by cooing "c'mon big boy, fuck mr. monkey for me. blow your load into your diaper like a good boy." as he begins to grind and hump the stuffed monkey with increasingly agitated hip thrusts, step on his diapered butt with one stilettoed foot and listen to him cum.

another idea: buy some serious heels. preferably black and leather - NOT suede! then, once your husband is bound and diapered, lead him to your closet. set your new shoes in front of him. yank his diapers to his knees and begin rubbing his cock. as he grows hard, remind him who's in charge by firmly holding his jaw and kissing him. as he begins to cum all over the shoes don't let go of him, and don't let him stop kissing you. this shows him he's not in control, you are, and you decide when to release him. with any luck he should be moaning and spasming in waves of kinky pleasure at this point. but he's not done, push him to the floor and order him to lick your shoes clean.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Personally recommend making him make a fist with each hand and pull a sports sock over each one followed by a second over the top then tie a lace around each wrist if you have mittens then put those on over the top, his hands will be useless and he won't be able to take them off do it on a Friday night and make him wear them all weekend if he needs to pooh then he will have to ask you to take him to the toilet if you don't mind wiping him hell feel very silly as you stand over him waiting!!!!! He will really be dependant on you for everything! Food drink toilet maybe give him a sippy cup and watch him fumble with it, if he misbehaves the make him wait to potty if he complains tell him he has to sit silently sucking a dummy for 15 mins before you let him go if you start a blog make a diary of him being naughty or nice!

That would get me going!!