LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Glenn Beck, Obama And Fox News

Have unapproved all the "me vs you" style political posts. There are plenty of places to discuss political biases, we don't need that negativity here.

Yes, I know this goes against my usual "Free Speech" attitude, but the way I see it Right-wing nuts believe what they believe and left-wing nuts can't say anything that will change their minds. Left-wing nuts believe what they believe and right-wing nuts can't say anything that will change their minds.

...and those of us in the middle don't need the headache of the two sides butting heads and comparing penis sizes.

This topic is open to replies so you have a chance to yell at me for the censorship, but the moment the left v right starts up It'll be locked.

On more important news: I'm wet!

• Like 6

My post was just a link to Glenn Beck's site. You didn't have to delete the whole thread, just the negative comments. Or deleted all the replies and just left the link post, and locked it.

My post was just a link to Glenn Beck's site. You didn't have to delete the whole thread, just the negative comments. Or deleted all the replies and just left the link post, and locked it.

It wasn't deleted. It was unapproved (hidden from view) to let things settle down. Your post was fine, but the replies got out of hand.

It wasn't deleted. It was unapproved (hidden from view) to let things settle down. Your post was fine, but the replies got out of hand.

Well, that's ok then. I got on this afternoon and was like " :wtf2: Where's my post?!?!?!?"

Sorry I was a little uncouth in my previous reply.

I have been on this site for a while, and in the time I have yet to see Mike (DD) or any mod curtail free speech. Yes, at times, the mods will step in to try and pacify screaming babies, or to try and control a topic before it goes out of hand, but there is a lot of free speech here.

IMHO, everyone has their own right to their own beliefs and choices, but no-one has the right to force their choices or opinions on anyone else. To do so would be curtailing their freedom of choice. That applies especially to the topics of religion, religious beliefs and politics, and political choices.

• Like 1

I don't care for glenn beck am not an obama fan and don't watch fox news. :D can't remember if I replied to the thread in question and if I did I hope I didn't offend anyone. I can be blunt at times and some could get offended by it. I try to control myself here though.

Ineed note only one thing about Glen Beck. Half the time he says "Turn to God" and the other half he says "Be like John Galt". I know with 100% certainty that the creator of John Galt was a self-proclaimed atheist and that Galt represented those values that come from her being an atheist so Galt and atheist are joined at the hip. One of the best shots I ever heard taken at the Conservatives was done by liberal commentator Jay Diamond "Their [the Conservatives'] economic system [capitalism] is the product of a devout Russian atheist": SCOOOREl!! So how can you "turn to God" and "be like John Galt [atheistic]"? Beck has had persons on his show that hold to the ideas behind John Galt, so he has to know: More specifically how can he not know?

If he chose one or the other, that would be all right with me. I may disagree with his choice but I could not fault him for making it but to try and have it both ways? I have the funny feeling that not only are we not in Kansas, Toto, but the square shape of this planet make me think of Bizarro World

Now, I will not say that Beck lacks integrity, but to me, the word "charlatan" comes to mind

He is the John Stewart of the Right

He is not a total waste, like Stewart, he can be entertaining and funny

Never understand the pokes at John Stewart: his politics lean left to be sure, but his show skewers both sides - especially the extremes. No fair comparison can be made between him and Beck.

Never understand the pokes at John Stewart: his politics lean left to be sure, but his show skewers both sides - especially the extremes. No fair comparison can be made between him and Beck.

I agree. I think Glenn Beck is more comparable to MSNBC's Kieth Olbermann or Rachel Maddow who say nothing bad about the left.

it is sad that our news is not unbiased it all ways comes from opinion writers and not anchors... all news agencies are this way FOX news is not the only one...

it is sad that our news is not unbiased it all ways comes from opinion writers and not anchors... all news agencies are this way FOX news is not the only one...

Very true. I watch CNN as they will at least tell you the news somewhat fairly and THEN bring in their panels of idiots.

Well CNN is ok in covering the stories they choose to cover, but they repeat some stories too much.

I hear ya on that. Very repetitive... and I hate the constant injection of fake news to justify mentioning their award-eligible "in America" specials again.