LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question About Being Incontinent

Do you feel yourself being relieved while you urinate? When I urinate there is a sensation of reliving myself and I was just wondering if being incontinent means you can't feel that, or if there is just no control over it. Thanks. :)

Do you feel yourself being relieved while you urinate? When I urinate there is a sensation of reliving myself and I was just wondering if being incontinent means you can't feel that, or if there is just no control over it. Thanks. :)

I fell pee coming out..I just can't hold it in..It Just leaks out..Most of the time when i stand up.. Ifeel it leaking out.. or pick something up or squat down i loose control.But everyone is diffrent. I have a fallen bladder.. But good question.

I dont feel relived just wet

I am a bedwetter and don't notice until I wake-up, then my diaper feels wet and heavy.

During the daytime I often feel I should think about finding a toilet and don't actually get there, I know I'm wetting but once it has started no amount of effort by me will stop it.

At nightime I just wet while asleep usually not noticing till I wake in the morning with the heavy wet diaper.

Somtime think it's some sort of magic cause there is no way I drunk all that before bed!

• 2 weeks later...
:crybaby: i have alittle felieng, not enoughs to control it.(was in a car accedent in januay, kinda bad 1) when it happonds i just feel it alil as i pee (mosts of the time i donts notace) and then i feel my diaper get warm and alil heavy, buts tats it, i dont notace half the time.

Sometimes I feel it coming out, sometimes I don't. But there's never much of a sensation of full / less full. Occasionally I'll know I'm going to wet, but not early enough to do much about it.

• 4 weeks later...

My control varies greatly, often depending on how much attention Im paying. Sometimes I get as much as a minutes warning, other times I cant feel it at all and everywhere in between. I generally go through spells of better or worse, but these last for different periods and sometimes it fluctuates daily.

I have urge incontinence. What that means is that I feel a sudden, acute need to pee and then just start peeing. It happens too quickly to get to the bathroom, but I feel it happening.

Sometimes, very rarely, I can feel that I have to go, but most of the time I don't know I have to go until it begins to leak out. Now on those few times that I feel it, I really need to go right away because if I don't then it bursts out in my diaper. There are times when I go to a place that has no public bathrooms, and I end up going on myself on accident cause I cannot hold it in. Also I am a heavy sleeper and every morning I wake up with a wet diaper.

• 4 weeks later...

Sometimes I suddenly realize I'm wetting or messing, sometimes I feel like I have to pee or poop but can't stop it, and sometimes I can actually make it to the toilet. However, my boyfriend has made me feel like I no longer need to go running to a toilet, It's ok to wet or mess my diaper. *teary eyed* I don't need to feel ashamed or embarassed anymore.

One of my biggest issues I have is that when I realise that I need to urinate, I will have to almost immediately or I lose control. I can even reason through the whole process. Recognition, urge, retention, loss of control. I also find that the urge becomes stronger the closer I get to bathroom facilities. I have often wet within 10-15 feet from the bathroom.

One of the worst episodes that I endured happened quite a few years ago when I was in a department store doing some Christmas shopping. I felt a sudden, acute need to urinate but was two floors above the washroom. I had to use an escalator to get to the bottom floor where the facilities were. Unfortunately I didn't make it. Wet my pants right in the middle of the escalator. Fortunately for me I was wearing black sweats at the time so my accident was only obvious to the immediate people around me. Needless to say, I dropped all my shopping and left the store quickly.

About a year and a half ago I started getting the sudden urge to go and I'd have maybe 10 seconds to get to the bathroom, but in the last few months I've had some other health issues come up and I constantly dribble along with completely voiding. Sometimes I can feel it sometimes I can't, either way if I notice I'm voiding no matter how hard I try to stop I can't.

• 3 weeks later...

It not a relief think it's just wetness and I really don't notice it too much for the most part as I think my body is used to being in a wet diaper. I have a neurogenic bladder that is controled by a neurostimulator. So I feel the stimulator more than anything, especially when I turn it up.

• 1 month later...

At times I have a feeling of relief when I wet, and there are other times when I begin to wet and I can't stop the flow. If I get the feeling I need to pee, it is only a very few minutes before I "go." From my own experience and from reading the previous posts, it seems incontinence isn't always a "black and white" thing, but there are plenty shades of gray. In other words, when you're incontinent, no two days are exactly alike. You don't always wet your pants at two o'clock! And there are other times when I forget if I pee, but notice my incontinent pants are damp or wet. But I can tell you one thing - wearing Depends or something similar is a lot more convenient and comfortable than not wearing them and worrying about having accidents.