LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tena Protective Underwear To Look Good On Men And Women

TENA protective underwear to look good on men and women

“It is a totally new approach to the category. We will be first in Europe to introduce this concept to the market”, says Katrin Rosenbichler, European marketing manager at SCA. “The launch of new gender-specific TENA Protective Underwear will clearly differentiate us from our competitors.”

More like a piece of underwear

The product is more like a piece of underwear than a diaper. It has a design print, it is less bulky with a new, soft material and products are made to fit the different body shapes of women versus men. The barrier to use this kind of incontinence product has decreased.

Women who need more protection but that are using pads today are more likely to start using the new Protective Underwear than traditional pants. New protective Underwear has proven to be able to change women’s perception of the pants category and there will be pants resembling men’s underwear that will make it more natural for men to use them instead of women’s purpose made pads.

Biggest innovation for incontinence pants

“We did studies, focus groups and one-to-one interviews across Europe in order to test different ideas”, says Katrin who is expecting a successful launch as from March this year. In several major markets the new TENA offer will be in the store shelves, like France, UK, Germany and Greece.

TENA-Protective-Underwear-SCA.jpg?epslanguage=en

they probably won't make it in my size regardless. the only ones that fit are the smalls. why is there no protective underwear in the gap between goodnites and medium protective underwear that is sold in the stores?

• Like 1

I have to admit that the Tena pull up underwear are the most absorbent kinds I have worn to date. They are snug all around and very comfy. I just hope they don't lose that absorbency with the revamping of the design.

Normally I am not a fan of adult pull-on diapers.

However, each year when I travel to Australia and New Zealand for a month with my husband, I buy and use adult disposables that are sold there. Based of positive recommendations from my Australian friends, Since 2005 I have worn Tena products there.

For bed I wear Tena slips. When awake I have worn Tena protective underwear. Both of those products have worked fine for me.

they probably won't make it in my size regardless. the only ones that fit are the smalls. why is there no protective underwear in the gap between goodnites and medium protective underwear that is sold in the stores?

I agree 100%....I'm in the small size spot too :crybaby:

I have always wore pullups for fun.

I can fit into Goodnites and well Mediums are way to big. I have found Small Tena underwear sold in stores and they are working great.

• 1 month later...
Guest aielen

TENA protective underwear to look good on men and women

“It is a totally new approach to the category. We will be first in Europe to introduce this concept to the market

• 2 months later...

No or I woud try them but bet they would not absorb enough.

I see the same thing in regular clothing alot as well. Size small adult used to equal xl in boys. Now there are almost two inches between the two in some brands, and quite a few stores do not even carry boys xl anymore. Which means the jump from large boys to small adult is quite big. Personally I get tired of having to buy clothes that are too big on me all the time. I'm 5'4 but my waist is too large for for kids large. Been working on it. Picked up a bag of the dry 24/7's last week. I can wear them again finally, but I think I might stick with the mediums for another month or so. Longer length front to back generally means fewer leaks at night for me.

Tena is offering free samples, I have gotten free samples twice now, plus I've gotten free samples from Prevail, Depends and Attends. These samples are out there for the taking, night see if I can find some links if anyone's interested........BooBoo