LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The 'Adult Baby': Man Who Wears Diapers, Sleeps In A Crib And Is Bottle-Fed... At 30

Like any other baby, Stanley sleeps in a crib, wears diapers, and loves nothing better than being comforted by his mother as she bottle feeds him.

Except Stanley Thornton is 30-years-old - and his 'mother' is really his room-mate.

Mr Thornton seeks comfort in being treated like a baby, a condition known as paraphilic infantilism.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1383496/Meet-Taboo-Fantasy-Lives-Stanley-Thornton-adult-baby.html

Guest diaperboykcmo

Thanks babyjunior. Luvs Girl, it's new to him. He's just trying to let others know. Why do you feel the need to comment on everything. 80% it's like I told you so, or I already knew that. People are just trying to share what they know!

• Like 3

You're taking my comment out of context.

I'm expressing disgust at the daily mail, for calling it a 'condition' and (I bet) purposely picking the fattest mommy / baby couple they could find, because like most journalists, they live off scaremongering and want to paint us in a bad light. If I'm intolerent of ANYONE, it's them, and for good reason because of the way they presented this.

I would have thought that was evident.

• Like 3

Wasn't entirely evident, but I understand what you're saying. I don't know, I would imagine it'd be difficult to find many AB/Mommy couples who would be willing to go on TV after how talk shows have already painted the community as being a bunch of freaks. I thought it was brave of him to be able to talk about being abused and everything too. They may have had an agenda if the network chose those two for the reasons you offer, but overall I thought it came off as pretty tasteful and empathetic.

• Like 1

You're taking my comment out of context.

I'm expressing disgust at the daily mail, for calling it a 'condition' and (I bet) purposely picking the fattest mommy / baby couple they could find, because like most journalists, they live off scaremongering and want to paint us in a bad light. If I'm intolerent of ANYONE, it's them, and for good reason because of the way they presented this.

I would have thought that was evident.

Or, they're referencing the National Geographic footage that was filmed already and is well represented in two other threads on the page where this one is found.

Just sayin'. If there's a bad choice in selection, which I openly dispute, it is not Daily Mail's fault. This was a puff piece based on the Nat. Geo material which required absolutely no legwork.

umm actually stanely and his SO were THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO VOLUNTEERED TO DO IT!

so you got a problem with it being someone, then next time theres a call put out, then you volunteer..... otherwise, you got no right to bitch.... if you don't like how ab's were represented theres one way to change it... you go out there and represent abs on tv.

and if you say " i don't need others to know" then it shouldn't matter WHO goes on the shows cause u have no plans to be associated with that person......

Dear lord people.... i don't see all these super model looking people jumping to go on these shows.... if you are so perfect looking, the you do it.

• Like 2

Well, rumor has it that Riley Kilo is going to be doing a network thing. No other info available than that, but it's straight from the horse's mouth.

So we will have someone who won't look (to the general public) "obscenely fat" repping for the community sometime very soon.

I understand the frustration of the OP, but at the same time better wording would have gotten you less ire.

And Sarah, there are a lot of people in this community who cannot risk their professional lives by "coming out", particularly on a national TV segment. Obviously, Stanley had little to lose in that regard, since both he and his "mommy" (I wouldn't refer to her as an SO, because it definitely did not look like that sort of relationship, based on the backstory provided) are on disability and don't run the risk of being blackballed from their career paths for it.

I could do it, but I wouldn't be an interesting subject, nor would my "story" be appropriate for TV, since it's 90% sexual for me, and I don't get into all the extraneous props even during that other 10% of the time. All the same, so long as they didn't use my real name, my bosses wouldn't even be aware it was me, since they've never seen me face to face (I've telecommuted for this company since the day I started).

Lest you either didn't know or didn't hear, one of the earliest AB's to come out (I believe it was on Maury, if memory serves) wound up getting fired from the daycare where she used to work when the show hit the air because they all assumed she was a pedo. Imagine being in a much higher-level image position, like Angela Bauer, and trying to survive the damage a show like that would do to your career.

I wasn't asked to do it. I totally would have if asked.

I did apply for the show "My Strange Addiction" on TLC. Did an interview with the producer over webcam, even. But still no answer.

• Like 1

ok the girl on the woman show, well i'm sorry but she clearly didn't think of the backlash

1. she admitted she engaged in a fetish behavior (IT WAS a show about fetish's wether sexual or not) IN A CHILDCARE SETTING! if someone on hte show said, yeah i love wearing my butt plug to teach kindergarteners, they too would most likely have been fired... its not that she wore diapers, its that she engaged ina fetish behavior every single day, in front of minors and that she clearly didn't understand this would be a problem.

2. she ENGAGED A MINOR in her fetish. By having her 16 year old sister see her fetish props, by encouraging her 16 year old sister to refer to her boyfriend as daddy, she was actively engaging a minor in her fetish life, whether this is what is was to her or not, this is how the world would see it. to believe the world would not see it this way is incredibly naive.

so did this person think through her actions? i'm guessing absolutely not.

I personally would have no desire to do one of these shows, for me this is entirely sexual, and i have no need for the 'world' to accept that i get off wearing diapers and being treated like a baby, so i really don't care who goes on these shows and what they say and what they look like.

But it does bother me when people bitch and moan about the size of someone 'representing' their lifestyle or community to whatever, but are not willing to do anything to change... if it is so important that this 'lifestyle' etc... have a more 'attractive' face to it to someone, then they need to be wiling to make the sacrifice... otherwise, it can't be THAT important.

• Like 1

But it does bother me when people bitch and moan about the size of someone 'representing' their lifestyle or community to whatever, but are not willing to do anything to change... if it is so important that this 'lifestyle' etc... have a more 'attractive' face to it to someone, then they need to be wiling to make the sacrifice... otherwise, it can't be THAT important.

Well, like I said, Riley Kilo has reported on another site that she's going to be doing a network spot, so that may come as a relief to all those uptight about Stanley's appearance (which, for the record, I found to be a completely tasteful piece once I actually got a chance to see it). Stanley also showed up on ADISC and stated that he was actually the last person on NG's list, and that every other AB they contacted refused to do the spot without having their face blacked out or their voice changed.

i just think its rad that he got nat geo to pay for hte all hte supplies for the high chair... well i don't think he 'got' them too.. i mean i think they offered... but still........ pretty rad.

Hey Guys.

Did any of you consider Staneley's feelings here? He is out there in support of our kink when nun of us have the intestenl fortitude ( spelling?) to do it ourselves He likely gets a lot of crap from the whole world out there. Don't ya think he deserves a little support from us?

Admin, although there are some here who treat him with respect there are others that have no class at all. I urge you to lock this thread.

• Like 1

Oh, come on...I don't like people coming down on him either, but there's nothing obscene or illegal about it. As DISTASTEFUL as it is, I don't agree it's worth locking the thread over. Why not have ourselves a good, old-fashioned BOOK BURNIN' while we're at it. STANLEY, if you ever see this, KNOW that you have my appreciation and support for going on TV and doing what you did since Lord knows I'LL never have the balls to do it, but Freedom of Speech also still has my support. But I do promise to say something to those who would say unkind words about you.

i just think its rad that he got nat geo to pay for hte all hte supplies for the high chair... well i don't think he 'got' them too.. i mean i think they offered... but still........ pretty rad.

I thought for sure you were going to bust him for being on SSDI and then lifting all that wood around and building the highchair. :whistling: And you told me in order to get it you had to be totally unable to do even the smallest of jobs....AHHHHH Haaa Liar! :P

lol Repaid!!! shhhhhhhh actually i never saw him lifting any wood, just standing next to hte cart and painting! and u can be on disability and still stand next to a cart full of wood

Everyone I know has been ripping on Stanley for his weight, and I can understand why. Some people are just judgemental. Me, I don't judge people myself because that's not who I am as a person. I was- I will admit, dismayed it was another overweight guy on TV in the abworld and that kind of did disturb me a bit because it's always an overweight guy.

Would I have gone on the show? NO. I prefer to keep private about my AB life.

Would I have risked losing my friends, my hangouts because of this? HELL NO.

I would never go on any of those shows and risk losing all I've accquired in my life and have worked hard on rebuiliding myself as a person. I can understand Stanley wanting to see if he could portray ABs in a positive light but after seeing a lot of the posts that is not what happened in this case. People all over are ripping on Stanley in both the vanilla world and AB world; because it's common for people to do that because they want to feel better about themselves.

Well, just a small thought on this whole thing...

BabyChris121675

Ya know personally, I could care less what Stanley looks like. I care about what the man did. The part above, that said "because it's common for people to do that because they want to feel better about themselves." is the truth. The simple fact is if you have the need to say something negative in this kind of light, it is just simple fact that your life is that pathetic that you have reached a point to only feel better to put someone else down.

It is very simple, you can be little like me or bigger like Stanley, but really gang isn't that what life is all about? Each of us different, some in little ways others bigger? As was said we all share life and in one small or big way have one thing that makes us all have one thing the same. Let's just stop and think before we speak. Are you better than Him, or he better than you? And do you really think his weight is the issue?

I personally think Bambino or ABU should have coughed up some diapers for a free shot on the show for advertisement, I can see the blogs now "where did those huge pampers come from"? How cool what that have been?

How many people did Stanley help? If it was just one, than his job was worth it. You all worry about yourselves and the light he portrayed for you/us. What if he helped that one person realize they aren't alone/weird? Wasn't that show worth that? Or have you forgot what that felt like? <_<

Stanley.. You are the man, and while you weren't the first to come forward, you sir are one of the few. To you and your roomie, much applause and gratitude. You go on being who you are and need or want to be. I hope only to be so lucky to meet you and yours some day to shake your hands formally! :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Thank you repaid! :D

I have been reading many of the posts here and the other thread and it have take a bit for me to keep my mouth shut.

Stanley is a friend of mine, so it's natural for me to want to come to his defense. :boxing: But I know that in reality he doesn't need it. he is an adult and he has heard it all over time, as have I :P he wasn't expecting any praise or material reward for this. He simply did it for the community to help improve what ever public image we might have or not have. Also to raise awareness of the community for anyoen out there who is struggling with this .....'lifestyle' or desire or what ever. Thats it! He doesn't want anything or expect anything, thats just his nature, he is an altruistic person, a nice guy, thoughtful, caring, and someone who wants to help.

he's also over weight.....and he is VERY WELL aware of it, so rubbing it in his face accomplishes nothing.

I still kind of find it hard to believe some of the shallow comments posted here. sure everyone has their opinion ,and I guess is 'entitled" to it. But it is MY opinion that..."if you don't have anything positive to say, then don't say anything at all" :P

Like I said, he's a nice decent person who wants to try and make a difference. He choose to put himself out there for the good and benefit of the community..that means "Y*O*U*"!

he asks nothing in return, and has committed no crime nor done any harm, and for this 'gift' he has bestowed, he gets criticized and torn down due to something he really can't help, though he does try.

Like I said, he is my friend and I know him for who he is. He is who he is and you have to take him at that, nothing more nor less. If you have issues with his appearance, then you have to ask yourself why.

He had nothing to loose really and not much to gain either. He did it for everyone, because he sees a need and believes in the community and the good we can do for others.

As Repaid said, if all he did was to be able to help 1....just 1 person out there, then he has succeeded in spades :thumbsup:

and all others can do here is gripe.....really :P

I put out a message for help with the episode, and no one really jumped up to help, so you get what you give. Don't shoot the messenger.

Thank him, or ignore him...but don't degrade him for his efforts, especially when it was open to anyone who wanted to participate.

I think sarahab said that, If you feel so strongly about this presentation, then you go do something better.

Like THAT will happen any time soon. :roflmao:

• Like 2

Bashing fat people seems to be the last 'acceptable' prejudice anyway. Again I am not saying that its on par with what black folks and gay and lesbian folks have had to deal with and still deal with but people seem to think it is OK to put a fat person down and make derogatory comments about them. This topic here is a prime example. THREE threads and they all seem to focus on the same element.....Stanley is overweight so his accomplishment is less exciting somehow....

I can't speak for everyone. However for myself and me alone...being overweight is not simply a matter of eating too much and a lack of willpower to just put that friggin donut down....there is a whole host of issues that I need to address in my personal life before losing weight will 'stick' with me. Having people constantly berate me about my weight just makes it harder....not easier.

Stanley...if you are reading this...props, man. That took balls to do what you did and I think there are lots of folks here who would thank you for what you did....

• Like 2

Well since people love to bash fat people let me stand in for a while i am 6'5" 435 pounds and I wear diapers bash away. Give others a break.

• Like 1

Well since people love to bash fat people let me stand in for a while i am 6'5" 435 pounds and I wear diapers bash away. Give others a break.

Well, do a 15 minute TV spot special and see what happens.....;) you may get your wish.