LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing To Work?

I guess it's not a real popular option,

But I have heard of Surgeons wearing diapers.

Remember the episode of Grey's Anatomy?

"I wore a diaper yesterday, yes -- and I will wear one today. If it helps Dr. Shepherd get through the surgery, I will wear a diaper. My diaper is awesome. My diaper is hard-core. You wish you had the balls to wear my diaper. I'm gonna wear it, and I'm gonna wear it with pride. And if I have to pee in it? Oh, I'll pee. Because I am a surgeon. This is America. And I will do what needs to be done. So you can kiss my hard-core, diaper wearing ass."

wear every day at work, which is a cube farm. When its time to.change, take my bag into the restroom with me, change... Throw the used ones in the dumpster when I get home.

I'm more worried about my improving gf finding out than I am coworkers. My gf knows I wear... But not that I wear at work.

Wearing is better than leaking... Though sometimes I have had leaks, nobody noticed thanks to the jeans I wear.

I wear entirely for psychological reasons, not physical ones

I wear to work, mostly because I wear all the time. Right now I work in as an inside sales/logistics team member. Although my job is more handling accounting paperwork, shipping logistics, purchase orders from wholesalers, etc., we also are on call tied into our customer service & tech support call lines. We have VERY defined break schedules. Texas is one of those that does mandate lunch and bathroom breaks, but all they require is that companies provide access for them. Which means 15 min. every two hours. Aside from that, we're generally expected to be at our desks.

Even though I'm wearing, I generally try not to wet too much at work. I use it more as an emergency backstop than anything else. Personally I wear my normal diapers which are either Dry 24/7 or Abena Extras. I've worn a doubled tranquility in the past and no ones noticed. And this was with a fairly noticable amount of crinkling. I do generally try to avoid getting into a situation where I need to change at work (we have a small company, don't want to be too embarrassed).

Kid,

Good response. The challenge for us men that want to be discrete is that we either have to wear a high capacity (thick) diaper like Padded Husky, or figure out how to change them as you describe. As much as others have not understood it, my solution has been Pampers Size 6 at work. I've made an elastic strap with hook, loop and PUL to mate with the front and back tabs respectively of the diaper. It rides low but stays up and holds one good wetting. That's the key disadvantage. On the upside, it's very thin and discrete. Straight out of the bag, folded and kept in a ziplock sandwich bag, a change fits in the rear hip pocket of my trousers. The wet diaper goes into the ziplock and if not too wet, can fit back in the rear pocket. If too wet for that, the bagged diaper can be snuck out of the bathroom stall hidden in a sock.

It's a short trip to my office where the used diaper is transfered to my work bag for disposal at home and fresh diaper, in a bag of course, is reloaded in my hip pocket for the next time. I keep several spare diapers in one of my desk drawers.

I don't expect this would work to for too many others so I'm always interested in the solutions others have found.

Aloha,

Honu

I wear to work, mostly because I wear all the time. Right now I work in as an inside sales/logistics team member. Although my job is more handling accounting paperwork, shipping logistics, purchase orders from wholesalers, etc., we also are on call tied into our customer service & tech support call lines. We have VERY defined break schedules. Texas is one of those that does mandate lunch and bathroom breaks, but all they require is that companies provide access for them. Which means 15 min. every two hours. Aside from that, we're generally expected to be at our desks.

Even though I'm wearing, I generally try not to wet too much at work. I use it more as an emergency backstop than anything else. Personally I wear my normal diapers which are either Dry 24/7 or Abena Extras. I've worn a doubled tranquility in the past and no ones noticed. And this was with a fairly noticable amount of crinkling. I do generally try to avoid getting into a situation where I need to change at work (we have a small company, don't want to be too embarrassed).

From what I've heard, the dry 24/7 is extremely thick - do you ever problems with that?

Changing has been a surprisingly small issue for me. I was worried that people would notice I bring a bag in the restroom, but there are various ways to explain that - maybe you like wet wipes, or maybe you're taking medicine, or who knows what, it's none of their business.

• Like 1

I brielfy held a job making kettlekorn at a fairgrounds in my area and I would sometimes spend u to 6 hours at a time doing nothing but making kettle korn in a huge vat. SO I would diaper up in a bambino classico and wet (or mess) when necessary. Noone caught on about my diapers for a while but then they found out I was in used diapers and they moved me to the fair games section with like shooting gallery and whack a mole. It's unfair. I liked working at the kettle korn stand. It shouldn't matter if I was wearing wet (or more) diapers they were well contained and sometimes I wore plastic panties to contain should leaks occur. Sometimes people just infuriate me!

I brielfy held a job making kettlekorn at a fairgrounds in my area and I would sometimes spend u to 6 hours at a time doing nothing but making kettle korn in a huge vat. SO I would diaper up in a bambino classico and wet (or mess) when necessary. Noone caught on about my diapers for a while but then they found out I was in used diapers and they moved me to the fair games section with like shooting gallery and whack a mole. It's unfair. I liked working at the kettle korn stand. It shouldn't matter if I was wearing wet (or more) diapers they were well contained and sometimes I wore plastic panties to contain should leaks occur. Sometimes people just infuriate me!

Well, if you don't mind mr asking, how did they find out? I mean, if you where messing then the peoplle you worked with had to of smelled it unless you where taking activated charcoal tablets or something right? It all depends on the situation I mean they have to keep peace and if the other people where bothered enough about it regardless if you smelled or not. If you did mess and they could smell it then it might have been unfair for them to. Regardless, you had to of known the risks if you where caught. I mean, did they catch you messy?

there is nothing wrong with wearing diapers in a food environment.... however it seemed likein you post you didn't immediately CHANGE the soiled diaper after using it, THAT could be a hazard when working around food, you say you wore plastic pants etc....

also did they tell you 'we are moving you because you wear diapers' or is that just your assumption? i mean it could be they had many other reasons for moving you to another area.....

alsot the 'sometimes' i wore plastic pants.. if you are not changing them as you should, then you should ALL THE TIME be wearing something when working with food to contain the leaks....

ew ew ew... feces on people's popcorn...

and yeah i mean fairs already don't smell great, but having to work next to someone who constantly smells like shit isn't going to help......

Lemme get this straight. You thnk it is all right to wear (I am using linaguage that no little girl should use) SHITTY (read filthy and septic) diapers while working around FOOD THAT PEOPLE EAT? WTF PLANET ARE WE TALKING ABOUT HERE??? Did you ever hear of E Coli?? It's been all over the news for the last year. That is something with ZERO TOLERENCE! All they would need is for one case to be traced back to them; and you.

Again, I must resort to my old standby: Where is the FRONT of the horse?

• Like 2

Technically, most of the workplaces where you do not have easy access to a bathroom should be prosecuted, there is NO reason an employee should be forced to wear diapers as a remedy to needing a bathroom and not having one at momentary access. Imagine if you DIDN'T like diapers, how you would feel if you could not get there in time.

Are they any good? I saw a lady with five boxes stacked in her cart the other day, and I wondered if they were decent, or merely passable.

There should be better access to bathrooms. I have seen that at some stores too; most small ones have no public bathroom.:screwy: At just over 20+ dollars for a case of 48-60 price.They arenot the best but I have used them. I'll normally double them.On a very tight budget they fit my needs.:thumbsup:

there is nothing wrong with wearing diapers in a food environment.... however it seemed likein you post you didn't immediately CHANGE the soiled diaper after using it, THAT could be a hazard when working around food, you say you wore plastic pants etc....

also did they tell you 'we are moving you because you wear diapers' or is that just your assumption? i mean it could be they had many other reasons for moving you to another area.....

alsot the 'sometimes' i wore plastic pants.. if you are not changing them as you should, then you should ALL THE TIME be wearing something when working with food to contain the leaks....

ew ew ew... feces on people's popcorn...

and yeah i mean fairs already don't smell great, but having to work next to someone who constantly smells like shit isn't going to help......

They never explicitly told me my job shift was a result of my diapers at work. However I assume it because it happened shortly after an 18 year old coworker guy asked me if I wore diapers (he saw them sticking out a bit. We had to tuck our shirts in and I tucked it a bit into the diaper accidentally) and he must have told the supervisor Greg that I was using diapers around foodstuffs because sortly after he caught me I was moved to another department of the fair. I don't know if they ever knew I sometimes had to mess while working (8 hours of making kettle korn gets tiring with no real break so I just went in my diapers) but I just assumed they knew. Quite honestly they probably didn't know.

But then again maybe I just assumed something and that actually wasn't the case. Maybe they just needed to move me because the games section needed help. I honestly never thought about it until now. Hmm.

From what I've heard, the dry 24/7 is extremely thick - do you ever problems with that?

Changing has been a surprisingly small issue for me. I was worried that people would notice I bring a bag in the restroom, but there are various ways to explain that - maybe you like wet wipes, or maybe you're taking medicine, or who knows what, it's none of their business.

They are, and no, I haven't. I generally wear pants that are loose enough that even with a thick diaper, there is not any obvious bulging. As long as you wear pants that are generally a size larger than what you would wear w/o diapers, you won't have a problem.

Lemme get this straight. You thnk it is all right to wear (I am using linaguage that no little girl should use) SHITTY (read filthy and septic) diapers while working around FOOD THAT PEOPLE EAT? WTF PLANET ARE WE TALKING ABOUT HERE??? Did you ever hear of E Coli?? It's been all over the news for the last year. That is something with ZERO TOLERENCE! All they would need is for one case to be traced back to them; and you.

Again, I must resort to my old standby: Where is the FRONT of the horse?

You do know that this guy is just trolling, right?

• Like 1

You do know that this guy is just trolling, right?

No I'm not. But I guess once the troll label is attached to someone it can't be unattached no matter what you say. I could become Oprah and give away a free car to everyone here and you would still call me a troll probably. To you, what I say is true is completely inseparable from something I can make up: I can't satisfy you and that makes me sad honestly. I did work at a kettle korn stand some years back. I thoroughly enjoyed it. We had this giant vat that three people could fit inside no problem and it was over a giant fire pit and we constantly were adding and removing korn bits. It was all in the open so that torists could see the action. It was pretty fun. The games section wasn't as fun, as most pepole who pay carnival games get pissed off really fast and start blaming the employee even though it ain't our fault. Honestly I wish you would stop calling me a troll. It's annoying, and the anoyance is exacerbated by the fact it's not true. Imagine if I called you something that wasn't true every time I saw you. Would it not get annoying after awhile? Imagine if people started called you "Bart" everytime they saw you. At first it would be funny but eventually it would become annoying to the point of pissing you off. How can I make you happy, Luvsgirl? What can I say on this board that would make you happy? Honestly sometimes...

• Like 1

words...

Answer the question dude. You admit that you've pooped in your diaper while working the kettle corn booth. How long did you stay in your poopy diaper before changing it?

Also an employer cannot legally make you work 8 hours without a break. IIRC anything more than 4 hours requires a 10 minute break and anything over 6 requires a half hour break.

You should not be anywhere near food being served to the public if you have shit in your diaper. If what you are saying is true than you absolutely deserved to be moved away from food since your standards of hygiene are shockingly terrible. People have gotten sick and a few even died as a result of food service employees not washing their hands after using the bathroom. You expect people to not bat an eye when you have a load in your drawers while serving food? Out of your freaking mind.

This is of course giving you the benefit of the doubt regarding all the ridiculous garbage you post here. Personally I don't believe a word of it since your posting style is identical to a certain member who's been banned from this forum quite a few times for trolling.

If what you're saying is really true, for fucks sake man go change! I seriously don't understand how shitting yourself while working in public like that can be even remotely fun or a turn on. I love poopy diapers just as much as the next weirdo on these forums, but I keep my fetish to myself at home, where I have time to enjoy it. The few times I've been crazy enough to wear a diaper in public were nerve wracking at first, then after realizing no one noticed or cared become incredibly boring and cumbersome.

Technically, most of the workplaces where you do not have easy access to a bathroom should be prosecuted, there is NO reason an employee should be forced to wear diapers as a remedy to needing a bathroom and not having one at momentary access. Imagine if you DIDN'T like diapers, how you would feel if you could not get there in time.

My thoughts exactly. If you don't mind wearing diapers to the office, then you can pretty much stay in your seat and take a secretive leak, thus cutting down on bathroom breaks and impressing your manager(s). I've never done this, but I've thought about it; I like diapers and it would certainly be convenient. However, no-one should have to wear a diaper just to satisfy fussy bosses who think you're out of your seat too much or because you can't be bothered with dealing with security every time you go.

And, of course, I would still take a bathroom break if I had to poop.

I have worn to work in a mill before. I worked off from the main part mainly alone. Sometimes my side jobs are out of the way from bathrooms; so diapers make it easier to do them. One job was in a subdivition but the client was out & the nearest bathroom was about 1 mile away.

I own my own business. I live in the building I work in. I am very comfortable being a DL and while I'm not 24/7, I do wear a lot and frequently. I am discreet, unlike certain trolls who always seem to "accidentally" expose their diapers or poop their pants around other people, and even with Dry 24/7 or Molicares, if anyone has ever noticed, nothing has ever been said. What IS someone else going to say, if I'm not being purposely exhibitionistic? I'M the one wearing the diapers!

At just over $20 per case, Maker's Mark diapers from Sam's Club are a bargain. I believe they are being made by Invacare, since I can't seem to find the Invacare brand elsewhere anymore, and they seem to be exactly the same as the Invacares I still have on hand. While they are more for light wetting needs, I use two Select or Dignity "doublers"(boost pads)and two cloth baby diapers(reusable and about $1 each when new) as liners. I always wear two pair of plastic pants over that for leakproofing. Right now, with prices at thrift stores going up, these diapers are almost less than what is available there, usually like Attends or Depends. This "package" is virtually undetectable and very adequate for practical wetting during up to 8 hours. I find that virtually no US made adult disposable diaper can handle flooding, especially in the crotch area, and while I truly prefer cloth diapers, due to bulk, they really aren't as practical under regular clothing, unless the clothes are somewhat loose-fitting. To me, unless an unexpected need for a bowel movement comes up - in which case I'd take down the diapers to used the crapper - I can pretty much adjust fluid intake to adjust the fluid out-flow to make whatever diaper/soaker combination I choose work on a given day - or night! LOL - or wear period. Personally, with a ready and varied supply of diapers, I enjoy working with what I have to make what I choose work for me.

Also an employer cannot legally make you work 8 hours without a break. IIRC anything more than 4 hours requires a 10 minute break and anything over 6 requires a half hour break.

That varies from state to state. Many states actually have no laws regarding workers rights to food/breaks/etc. There is no Federal standard. Surprising to hear in this modern age, but it's true.

OSHA under the US Department of Labor mandates reasonable access to facilities. Some states do not have OSHA, but instead have an OSHA like program. All state run programs must be as good as the federal one. Every state has them to protect employees. You can report violations anonymously and it is unlawful for your employer to take action against you for reporting a violation.

So, you are misinformed as to the protections that exist for you.

http://www.osha.gov/OSHA_FAQs.html

For some people it's just part of life. Many states still do not have worker's rights laws mandating things like toilet and meal brakes, so you sneak them in when you can. If you complain too much the company finds ways to make you quit, by hassling you or cutting your hours, and with real unemployment still over 10% good luck finding another job. You could go down the legal action road, however that would mean hiring a lawyer and paying some legal costs up front. Plus legal resolutions to issues such as this are often drawn out for years. You might get a settlement in the end, but what have you been doing during the 2-5 years that it took to get it?

Welcome to reality dude.

• Like 1

Straight from the Utah Labor Comission.

"There are no state or federal laws that require an employer to provide lunch breaks or rest periods for adult workers. Most employers in the interest of efficiency and good employee relations will establish a policy governing leave and break periods."

http://www.laborcommission.utah.gov/FAQ.html

Please read it for yourself.

OSHA covers workplace safety. Things like having exits properly marked, wearing appropriate protective accessories, controlling noise and (potentially) toxic fumes, generally providing an environment for employees that is as safe as possible. OHSA standards do say that employers must provide sanitary toilet facilities with unobstructed access, but do not say anything about providing breaks for employees to use them.

Believe me when I say the real world is nothing like what is written in these law books... and complaining about conditions generally only causes more trouble.

OSHA regulations state that the facilities must be available - and were later further clarified to mean employees must be allowed to use them.

"This memorandum explains OSHA's interpretation that this standard requires employers to make toilet facilities available so that employees can use them when they need to do so," the memo says. "The employer may not impose unreasonable restrictions on employee use of the facilities." ...

Your Utah labor commission quote only applies to rest periods and meal periods - not to the use of restroom facilities. Utah has a state run OSHA - but again, is bound by the same rules as the Federal OSHA.

"In 1974, the U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) released a sanitation standard that required employers to provide their employees with toilet facilities and provided specifications for those facilities. At the time, OSHA believed that the standard was self-explanatory; however, on April 6 of this year, the agency issued another memo-to clarify the intent of the standard as it pertains to allowing workers to use the restroom facilities. The OSHA Sanitation Standard was intended to ensure that employers provide employees with available, sanitary toilet facilities. OSHA issued the interpretive memo to ensure that employees do not experience adverse health effects (urinary tract infection, renal damage, constipation, abdominal pain, hemorrhoids, diverticula) that can occur when they are unable to use (or discouraged from using) the restroom when necessary."

http://americanrestroom.org/gov/ohsa/index.htm

Straight from the Utah Labor Comission.

"There are no state or federal laws that require an employer to provide lunch breaks or rest periods for adult workers. Most employers in the interest of efficiency and good employee relations will establish a policy governing leave and break periods."

http://www.laborcommission.utah.gov/FAQ.html

Please read it for yourself.

OSHA covers workplace safety. Things like having exits properly marked, wearing appropriate protective accessories, controlling noise and (potentially) toxic fumes, generally providing an environment for employees that is as safe as possible. OHSA standards do say that employers must provide sanitary toilet facilities with unobstructed access, but do not say anything about providing breaks for employees to use them.

Believe me when I say the real world is nothing like what is written in these law books... and complaining about conditions generally only causes more trouble.

OSHA regulations state that the facilities must be available - and were later further clarified to mean employees must be allowed to use them.

Again, I will remind you that what is written in the law books and what actually happens out in the real world on a daily basis are two totally different things.

You speed a little, don't you? You've rolled through a stop sign or two and maybe even run a red light before. Regulations exist making those things illegal, but it doesn't matter if you don't get caught.

Sure, those of us who must suffer through the day with no breaks or ones that are few and far between could report it or say something. But what good is that going to do? Complaints to management will only get you identified as a complainer and they will find ways to make your life more miserable than it already is. An anonymous report might result in an investigation weeks/months down the road, but any punitive actions that are taken against the employer will only be passed down to the employees. It never comes out of the boss man's pocket. And legal action can take years to resolve.

In a world where unemployment is 10% and underemployment is 20% it's best to do your job and not make waves. Some of the things my employer does are illegal, but if I report them and the place gets shut down then some 150 people are going to be out of work, which is hard enough to find as it is, and unemployment benefits only pay 50% when it takes 100% of my weekly check and then some just to get by.

Welcome to the real post-recession world. Life's a bitch, so you suck it up and deal until you can move on to some place better.

• Like 1