LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Close To Incontinence With A Catheter

That stent is freaking huge. We are putting 14-24FR catheters in, for me an 18 is comfortable. That stent is 45fr, so needless to say it will stretch the bejesus out of the urethra. I suspect expanding the external sphincter to that degree would likely hurt like hell and probably leave it stretched...

Re. the Allium stent design I think these have to be inserted by a doctor using and endoscope. I also read that the tissue can grow into them so they may bond with the urethra. Removal would be a surgical procedure- ouch!

That stent is freaking huge. We are putting 14-24FR catheters in, for me an 18 is comfortable. That stent is 45fr, so needless to say it will stretch the bejesus out of the urethra. I suspect expanding the external sphincter to that degree would likely hurt like hell and probably leave it stretched...

It has to be huge because stents encourage scar tissue to form which narrows the urethra. The large size offsets the narrowing. And yes it will permanently stretch your urethra, but no you will not feel it.

It won't hurt in the urethra, but if you had it in the external sphincter or the bladder neck I'm guessing that'd be a different story!

I have the same thing best to stent with an empty bladder but once it's in it kinda locks into place ... But I'm always careful I have had a stent migrate back into the bladder... Scary situation!!!! I stepped up my cath/stent size and added an extra emergency bump to stop backward migration

The very best way I have found to become incontinent without causing pain or permanent injury is with a small diameter silicone malecot catheter. I'm wearing an 8fr as I type this and there is no stopping the flow. What's even better is the fact that I can't even tell I have it in. There is no need for special guides or tools. The outlet can be adapted to go into the urethra and out of sight. Mine rests inside at the base of the penis such that it won't come out until I remove it with forceps. The flange will NOT allow it to get lost in the bladder. For a sub, it is perfect as he/she can't remove it without forceps.....they will be totally committed until the Dom sees fit to remove it. Except for the flange inside my urethra, I can't even feel it inside me! I can't stop pissing! PERFECT!!! A tether could be added but not necessary. You can j.o., if you like without fear of the size in your prostate. I would recommend rounding the rim of the flange just a bit to make removal a little easier but there is no need for any other changes.......nice fit.

Some people are just crazy and Yes, I have thought about catheters myself, but never had the guts to do it and stent is way way out in crazy land

I would not mind being medical incontinent, but "faking" it, think I pass..

I sure hope you mean the British definition of bloody, and not the American version :o

No it was real blood. Doing great with my silicone stent. The only discomfort is the retrieval cord

What brand of dental floss do you use? How long can you use it before you need to replace it with a new piece of floss?

Honestly I have three rolls here at home all ribbon type and I don't trust any of them. The nice thing is you don't feel the ribbon at all after the mint flavor wears off that is. Usage, I don't get the long play periods like some on here may.

Thanks for your reply loveable guy. Did you ever try fish line? It worked fine for me, before I developed a way to retrieve the stent only with a crochet hook, that is.

Stay wet!

Right now I have no choice. Stented and diapered at the office, crochet hook at home..... ;)

Well my stent has got a loop attached at the underside. This loop is smooth and flexible but just hard enough to stay a little open in the urethra. This helps catching it with a crochet hook. Please take a look at the pics I posted on previous pages in this thread.

Because of the shape of my stent it won't move until retrieval. I am convinced this is the most comfortable way to prevent the stent from sliding in or out.

I am working on a new stent that will offer the possibility to reposition the bends in the tube until the user finds it comfortable, safe and effective. It will be made of silicone on the outside, on the inside of the silicone tube there will be two curved pieces of pvc tube that the user can slide up or down the silicone tube to find the right spot for the curves in his urethra. The top and bottom of the silicone tube are overturned to the inside to create a very smooth and rounded edge. For retrieval there will be a short fish line attached to a small silicone o-ring which will anchor in the urethra just outside the outer sphincter. The first results a very promising. It might lead to a whole new concept of stent making, a basic kit of easy obtainable materials allowing almost everyone to make a safe and effective stent.

• Like 1