LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In All Honesty...

Okay, I understand your point and respect your opinion about subwoofers and other car audio. There are many people that spend too much money on inferior speakers and then try and push them beyond their limit causing way too much distortion. If you are satisfied with stock sound then that's your opinion and I won't argue that.

Just so you know, my 05 Neon is not even close to a clunker. It's not the best car out there but brand new for only 10,200 isn't a bad deal. I'd have rather bought a bigger car but then I would have had to sell my Camaro or motorycycle, which isn't an option for me right now. I'm a fan of the sub's and plan on keeping them in my car for as long as I can. I rarely just turn the volume and bass up and ride around town setting off car alarms. Living out in the country allows you to turn the music up as loud as you want without bothering anyone.

A little info. for your brother. If you're ever ticketed for playing your music too loud always fight it in court. There's not a subwoofer on the market that can compete with the straight pipes on Harley's. I've never been ticketed or pulled over but I did go to court with my cousin to fight his "noise pollution" ticket. The cop never showed up so the case was dropped but I have heard of many other people who have succesfully fought tickets over loud music.

I would also use single sided taped foam on any metal to metal areas where vibration can cause outside distortion. Most drivers with bass systems can't hear that kind of rattle because it's happening away from the music.

Most flea market sub system's have major distortion and are being used by the kids that play it as loud as they can all day until they blow. With my system, distortion's not an issue. BTW, I'm not mentioning my speakers and setup to try and keep from "showing off."

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Course everybody knows the adddition of a spectrum analizer reduces quality...

So yea another confirmation of ignorence.

And whats the mic calibrated to???

And most these systems are waste of money due to the fact of hearing frequency range, crap music(if i don't like it it's crap)

And most the cars come to think of that......i'm smelling a large dose of small manhood here.

sooo yes we will be having less of this my car/stereo/8 track is bigger than your manhhod....opps i mean car/stero/8 track

The spectrum analizer is a tool that allows proper adjustmet of shelving controls or equalizers.

Pink noise is then introduced to the primary equalizer. The calibrated microphone is connected to the spectrum analizer. The equalized can then be adjusted properly.

In a car, the system performance can only be optimized in one position due to the size limits of the vehicel.

I'm not mentioning my speakers and setup to try and keep from "showing off."

Ooooooo you liar....your not mentioning em because you made em yourself..a few used bean tins, couple of magnets, some old wire and a used bit of old cloth.

You know it's true...goooo onnnnnnn admit it

Ooooooo you liar....your not mentioning em because you made em yourself..a few used bean tins, couple of magnets, some old wire and a used bit of old cloth.

You know it's true...goooo onnnnnnn admit it

LOL... Okay, you're right bel. But give me a little more credit than using bean tins. They were definitely folder's coffee cans. And if you want to know my secret to make them sound good then here it is. First, you take the folder's can and ............. (Insert "sub's for dummies book").......... and there you have it.

the neighborhood here is very strict on small items, yeah we're that bored ;) lol

whos even worst is the smaller city next to us that will stop you when you go over the speed limit by 1 mile! luckly i have gotten pass them by driving ahead of someone when i go 40 in a 25, the person behind ya is the one who gets the ticket ;)

plus the color of my car is dark-toned so it doesnt show my actual speed as much as a color like red would.

• 2 weeks later...

People who come into the chat room and yammer incessantly "Are you wearing?" Are you wet?" "why aren't you wet?" "are you wetting NOW?"

It gets a bit annoying,but only to the point I want to stuff a thier wet diapers in thier mouths. :P

Just another quick note, The color of your car has absolutley nothing to do with how your car is viewed by either radar or laser detection. Quite the opposite is the fact when VASCAR is used. (Point A -Point B) Many officers will tell you that my Torch Red Corvette is rarely targeted. They know that our insurance is high enough, it's more of a maturity factor. The little Buzz Bombs out there are the frequent ones I pass when pulled over to the side of the road, but because of the stereo, the exhaust, or speed I don't know.

Okay, I understand your point and respect your opinion about subwoofers and other car audio. There are many people that spend too much money on inferior speakers and then try and push them beyond their limit causing way too much distortion. If you are satisfied with stock sound then that's your opinion and I won't argue that.

Just so you know, my 05 Neon is not even close to a clunker. It's not the best car out there but brand new for only 10,200 isn't a bad deal. I'd have rather bought a bigger car but then I would have had to sell my Camaro or motorycycle, which isn't an option for me right now. I'm a fan of the sub's and plan on keeping them in my car for as long as I can. I rarely just turn the volume and bass up and ride around town setting off car alarms. Living out in the country allows you to turn the music up as loud as you want without bothering anyone.

A little info. for your brother. If you're ever ticketed for playing your music too loud always fight it in court. There's not a subwoofer on the market that can compete with the straight pipes on Harley's. I've never been ticketed or pulled over but I did go to court with my cousin to fight his "noise pollution" ticket. The cop never showed up so the case was dropped but I have heard of many other people who have succesfully fought tickets over loud music.

I would also use single sided taped foam on any metal to metal areas where vibration can cause outside distortion. Most drivers with bass systems can't hear that kind of rattle because it's happening away from the music.

Most flea market sub system's have major distortion and are being used by the kids that play it as loud as they can all day until they blow. With my system, distortion's not an issue. BTW, I'm not mentioning my speakers and setup to try and keep from "showing off."

:whistling: urmm straight pipes???? who?????

what annoys me?

i work in retail, and when i ask someone how they are and they IGNORE ME, that annoys me.

people who act like i'm some brainless twit due to my job, therefore they can treat me badly whilst i'm serving them, pshh, that annoys me.

umm..people with double standards.

my socks getting wet when it rains

people who snore

there not being any cheese when i want it...

sales assistants giving me that sad look when i ask for shoes in my size

i'm gonna stop

you know what I hate...

people who don't follow even the basic rules of punctuation and grammar.

usually I don't mind when people don't capitalize properly (I don't!), or when they leave out the "ly" on the end of an adverb, but using "your" when "you're" is correct? come on. their and they're. you learn these things in first grade. I accept that we're in the age of the internet and a new language has been developed, but nobody can deny that it's harder to read. I think it goes without saying that most people award you stupid points when they see that your grammar is at a pre-k level.

also, to further this endless conversation on car audio - a 1000w amp in a car just seems ridiculous. I'm a professional bassist, and I use a 1000w amp at gigs. Running stereo, my amp head is capable of 500w through each channel at 2ohms each. I run the low frequency side through a 4ohm 4x10 (with a freq. response down to 26Hz), and I run the high frequencies through an 8ohm 4x10 (up to 22kHz). at those ohm ratings my amp puts out 350w for the low frequencies and 250w for the high end, and I've NEVER used more than half of either side, and it's plenty loud. my point is, I could never imagine listening to music at the volumes we use at shows.

I have to say... I agree with Jilly Poo about crosswalks. My uncle nearly ran over some fool college student because of a stunt like that. The kid rode his bike through one crosswalk (which is illegal anyway), cut the corner of the intersection and rode into the crosswalk in front of my uncle, who was making a legal right turn on red. My uncle began to pull forward as the bicyclist pulled into the path of the truck, and the kid swerved and fell.

My uncle got out to help the kid up, and the kid began swearing at him. So my uncle popped him one in the jaw and knocked him back down. "You're just lucky you didn't DIE," my uncle told him. "The laws of physics don't care about your right of way."

what annoys me?

i work in retail, and when i ask someone how they are and they IGNORE ME, that annoys me.

people who act like i'm some brainless twit due to my job, therefore they can treat me badly whilst i'm serving them, pshh, that annoys me.

same here. at least you dont have to worry about people who place the shopping carts anywhere they like and expect me to find it and move it for them.

also when they half-ass it when they place it in the stack or in the holding bay.

luckly i am patient so i just bite my tongue and do my job.

Oh yeah. I almost forgot. I have often seen 250+ lb people walk past a parking lot full of grocery carts, go into the store, pay with food stamps and cash, come back out with a cart loaded full of junk food, alcohol, and a few other staples, and then leave their cart, not in a corral conveniently located no more than 20 feet from anywhere in the lot, but in the middle of a parking space to inconvenience someone else, before driving off.

I got my revenge once, though. A shopper and I came out of a store at about the same time. We each loaded our cars. I finished first and walked my cart to the corral in the parking lot. When I got back to my car, he had left his cart leaning against my driver's side door and was sitting in his car, chatting on his cell phone. I was incensed. So I casually moved his shopping cart behind his own car, thinking he'd see it in the mirror once he was ready to leave, and he'd be forced to get out and put it away responsibly (or at least he'd suffer the hassle of having to move it after the way he had disregarded me). But no. I watched as, without even a glance, he threw the car into reverse, ground the clutch, hit the gas, and slammed into the cart at as full a speed as he could muster in five feet, and sent it skittering across the parking lot on its side. I waited just long enough for him to get out of his car to find out what he had hit, and then I eased back out of the parking space and went on about my merry way.

It probably wasn't a nice thing to do, I know. But it felt really, really good.

:boxing:

The colour green, skorts (shorts that look like skirts), when someone says "alright luv", queues, Gerkins, earwigs and young children out on the streets without their parents when they should be at home in bed. Think that about covers it! :P

What annoys me more than anything is when people naturally assume I'm a guy because I have short hair, or if they know I'm a girl, they automatically assume I'm gay. (No offense to anyone who is gay, just that I don't like being called something I'm not.) Nobody assumes that everyone with long hair is a girl, so why should people assume that if someone has short hair that they're a guy? Just what annoys me the most. . . . . .

I hate that I can't wear dangly earings without being assumed gay. Damn it, I just like stuff hanging from my ears, not guys!

what annoys you?

You just opened a can of worms, my friend. Here goes! (in no particular oerder) :angry:

Leaky diapers

Thin Diapers

Public bathrooms so gross I don't even want to change in it!

People who blast music so loud I can't hear MY music in MY f***ing car!

This is compounded by the fact that some choose to play explicit lyrics. Now, I personally don't care about being exposed to vulgarity, but I'm sure children don't need to hear about the bitch that some rapper rapped last night while on crack.

Censorship on TV. Ok, sensor Over-The-Air channels becuase they can be accessed anywhere. However, cable TV should be allowed to show whatever. Why? Because it's not the gov's responsibility to choose what is and is not acceptable on TV. I like to see a half naked chick once in a while, I like the word f***, and if you don't want your kids exposed to that, then be a damn parent and SHUT THE TV OFF!!!!

Close-Minded, judgmental people! Ugh! Why does it bother you if I want to wear a diaper? What buisness is it of yours if I'm a Witch? Why do you care if I'm wearing dangly earings?

IDIOTS who walk right behind my car when I am in reverse. It's already hard enough for me to see people, that's what the f***ing reverse lights are for!! It means "Don't walk behind me, dumb ass!"

I REALLY hate when parents do this with thier kids! All I need is to back over some child because the parents don't bother telling them not to dart behind cars with reverse lights.

This is where I feel a spanking is acceptable. I'm against spanking EXCEPT when safety is involved. When I was a child, I darted behind a reversing vehicle, and my mother gave me such a swat.... I learned quickly what those white lights mean.

People who feel the need to come from out of nowhere, almost slamming in to me, just so they can get a car length ahead of me! I swear, if I'm killed by one of these morons, I'm spending the rest of their life as a poltriguist! :drive1:

Parents who allow their children to ride bikes, scooters, or other potentially dangerous toys without a helmet. For the love of Goddess, I think you can splurge on a helmet to keeo your kid's brains from hitting the pavement!

Inconsiderate smokers! Smoke, that's fine, it's not my buisness, but don't throw your butt on the ground. That's my earth too, you jerk! And smoke away from me! I asked nicely!

I hate that at my last job, I had to wait till my 15 minute break to do much of anything, but all the smokers got to go on smoke breaks whenever they wanted. I want some fair treatment here!

Parents that don't let their kids be kids. C'mon, they don't need to grow up that fast!

Light Beer, EW!

Gas prices, WTF!

SUVs, yeah, like you're going to drive up a mointain to get your groceries!

I can't see to pull out in to traffic, thanks a lot!

Ok, yeild for pedestrians, that's fine, BUT DON'T DART OUT IN FRONT MY MY CAR YOU MORONS!!!

Ok, I think that's all for now.

what annoys me?

I agree.

However, I due get rude when I come up to a drive-through and sure, mthe place is busy, but in that situation, I like to hear "We'll be with you in a moment". I just like to know I've been acknowledge, my precense is known, and I'm not ignored. Same holds true in retail. Acknowledge the customer!

• 4 weeks later...

:badmood: AOL (AOHell!) Grrr - All week they've been promising live streaming of Roger Waters' (founder member of Pink Floyd) Rock in Rio performance at 11.45 pm tonight.

They're still advertising it, along with a 'Due to circumstances beyond our control......' notice saying they are unable to show it after all.

Off to bed!

D :crybaby: lly

Here goes:

-People without sense of humour.

-People feeling the nauseating need to talk in the midst of a film.

-People who simply "must love everyone", try not to dilute your love to much, hmmm?

-People unable to think for themselves( And unfortunately they come in vast, vast numbers.)

-People which out of pure laziness don`t write readable sentences.

-People who greets you in the early hours with a happier than happy-face, letting the whole world know that they have got more than their fair share of beauty sleep. Since I haven`t awakened yet, I vote for pure pessimism in the mornings, rather than this sickening display. Not very nice, when tired, to be plunged into a world of joy.

-People which think the meaning of life consists in procuring for themselves the latest mobile on the market

-People that actually are so stupid, that any attempt to strike up a conversation containing the least amount of depth, will be in vain.

-People always laughing hysterically at things clearly devoid of anything funny what so ever.

-People unable to understand irony and sarcasm at all, and then ending up trying to explain to them what a particular ironic remark implied. Very tiring.

-People feeling the need to constantly shout like insane monkeys when drunk, just to make up for the sober times when they are still as mice.

-People before you in the line, taking forever to find cash, preferably small change, so they can pay the person behind the counter.( But often varicose veins, poor vision, and extreme trembling seems to be a requirement here, for one to pull this oh so slow feat off.) Not blaming any one for their old age in itself of course, but what about keeping the money ready one hour in advance or so?

-People who are fanatical anti-smokers.

-People so full of idiocy that they simply must make it their business what another mans fetish is.

That`s about it I think. Yes, I know, not the biggest philantrophe around, but I could not really pinpoint any particular buildings, trains, or cars that annoyed me, so there were no other option than to piss on a fruity assortment of fleshy,"rational" beings, I guess. And yeah, I love dogs and cats, so that was totally out of the question anyway. Cheers!!

Pretty much everything, except me... and even myself on occasion.

If I can make fun of it, it probably annoys me... and I can make fun of everything except politicians... there's a hard case to crack. I wonder what would happen if someone figured out a way to make fun of them... would our system fail to function if politicians weren't taken seriously and were instead the object of mockery and ridicule?

as a EMT people with car sound systems that are so loud they can not hear the sirens as i run them of the road

* Hypocrites. The vast majority of people don't even realise how hypocritical they are either.

* Pedants. You knew what I frickin' meant! There was no need to correct me for a slight mistake!

* The Intolerant. I hate (oh the irony) people who cannot see beyond their own culture or preferences.

* The Ignorant. People who get involved in a discussion without knowing a single thing about the subject matter, using prejudices instead.

* Religious zealots. You can't rule by faith for frick's sake!

...Among many other things.