LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Harmless "Humiliation"? What Is Acceptable To You?

tcc

Ok. So, for the most part, you're a discreet DL, especially in public. And, you have a partner's acceptance. Perhaps you even have some encouragement. Maybe you even have some participation!

What is acceptable to you? What could you tolerate? What might you even enjoy? What might even be too much to handle? LIKE:

(For guys, especially) A frontal grope?

An audible "whump" on your padded butt?

A quiet, but perhaps discernable "comment"(by the partner) regarding "bulk", "bundled" condition or even need for "a diaper change"?

NOTE! - This is NOT about FORCED "exposure"(i.e., diapers/plastics required to be shown to the world for shock value..) of diapers, plastic pants or "adult baby wear"! AND, IF YOU READ MR. BROWNIE'S REPLY BELOW, THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT AND WASN'T ALLUDING TO!!!!!!

How much could you accept and how far are you willing to go before YOU'd have a total melt-down of embarassment?

• Like 1

This kind of question is tough to answer :whistling: If I'm around people I know I hate embarrassment of any kind <_< If I'm where nobody will ever see me again, I'm bold and might just go for anything :angel_not: In places I frequent but have no real connection to the people- such as stores I shop at or the library- something in between with the right person can be lots of fun :D Maybe a not-so-loud "Uh oh- you're leaking again" as my butt gets a look, or a reference to wetting my pants which would draw attention to my extra thickness ^_^ but nothing loud or extreme :angry: Just enough to have to wonder and worry who else caught what was mentioned, and in a situation where no severe consequences could come of it :blush: Teasing is fun, trouble isn't ;)

Bettypooh

If I went to another country...where no one knew me....and i knew no one....and there were no social complications...I would go in huge diapers with a dress and bonnet and bottle and stroller and cause a huge accident in front of a crowd of people and proceed to be changed in a pulic restroom, all the while acting totally like a baby and sucking my baba and stuff.

In other words...it would have to be an extremely rare circumstance.

Nobody knows about this side of me so I don't leave the house wearing. If my husband did know, then as Jason says, it would have to be little steps to see how far I'd be willing to take things. The fewer people around at the time the better too.

this is something that has actually piqued my interest in the last year or so, but my fiance doesnt get it, and i cant explain it well enough. if im around no one else i know, sounds like a bit of fun, but this sounds more fun for me if someone came home and "found out" you were wearing a diaper, then did some humiliation there

probably a reminder about needing a diaper change every few hours would be sufficient. I mean i have lifted my ex's skirt up in public when nobody was around to check her, however she walks around with a stuffed wolf and pacifier anyways so not much i can do to embarass her.

I have been out in public with mypartner and gotten the pat on the butt or asked if i needed a changeSo that wouldn't bother me. If someone i didn't know would notice my bulk and made a comment i might get embarassed then.

I'd probably be okay with normally-voiced questions that can have completely innocent meanings, but which we both know is a reference to what I'm wearing. Frontal grope would be beyond acceptable, but a noise while she pats my bottom would be okay... maybe.

Well I love humiliation and don't have a limit as to when it's not enjoyable when it comes to diapers. Public humiliation has to be watched though I don't think fully exposing your diaper or trying to make other see is okay. I've only had one girl ever enjoy my liking diapers but we are really good friends and both participate in the others sexual kinks. Her basic rule that we both agree on is as long as they don't see your diaper because you showed it or because you were trying to get caught then your not hurting anyone or grossing them out.

I have had very few strangers catch me in a diaper or doing something diaper related and the only times I kinda tried was when I was about 13 years old and that doesn't count to me because at 13 you are very ignorant to others feelings.

Getting caught isn't the kind of humiliation I like, I like getting forced into diapers after I wet my pants and when I wet in public I do it outside where no one will walk by or have to clean up my puddle lol.

In the end as long as no one is having to deal with your fetish but you or a partner I think almost any form of humiliation if tons of fun.

Sorry for the wall of txt I'm really tired and have a lot on my mind that I feel like sharing.

Hmmm...what I would tolerate with a partner? I'm not really sure- I'm single and I prefer to be that way so I've never really thought about it. Probably not much- maybe a pat on my padded rear, but that's it.

Diapers are a very, very private thing for me. I have worn them out in public, but they're concealed under clothes and I wear pull ups or cloth-backed disposable to be discrete.