LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Want To Buy Something Online Need Help

Hi everyone i am looking for some to help me to buy some plastic pants online i would do it myself but i dont have a credit card :( can anyone help me this is what i am trying to buy.

ps; if any help me i will tell you more where you can find this plastic pants.

post-3307-0-55886000-1302195780_thumb.jp

post-3307-0-63101700-1302195788_thumb.jp

post-3307-0-55886000-1302195780_thumb.jp

post-3307-0-63101700-1302195788_thumb.jp

either a money order or go to walmart and get one of those pre-paid visa cards. it cost like 6 bucks to activate, but you can add money to it and it acts like a debit card with a visa account so everywhere you go will take it.

either a money order or go to walmart and get one of those pre-paid visa cards. it cost like 6 bucks to activate, but you can add money to it and it acts like a debit card with a visa account so everywhere you go will take it.

Hmmmm well i try visa before i had some problem can a master card work as well.

Hi everyone i am looking for some to help me to buy some plastic pants online i would do it myself but i dont have a credit card :( can anyone help me this is what i am trying to buy.

ps; if any help me i will tell you more where you can find this plastic pants.

Maybe they can be bought at the adult baby shop, like it says on the pic. :o

Hmmmm well i try visa before i had some problem can a master card work as well.

My pre-paid is a Green Dot M/C and works almost everywhere- nobody has refused it buying diapers and stuff online or on Ebay :) It ain't cheap but it works and it's super-safe since it's not linked to any other assets you may (or in my case do not) have :rolleyes: Ebay requires you to use Paypal so they can make more money off of you :o You have to register your card with your Paypal account to buy there and they will issue a spending limit because you're not as good as 'normal people' to them doing it this way :bash: Most online stores have a business address and will take money orders sent to them in payment- always check with them about their payment policy first before ordering ;)

Bettypooh

Hmmmm truth but i do like them the one that cost 137 dollars is the pink one but the yellow one cost less and it from a diffent site call http://www.mode-pvc....op-dkpilot.html but i cant tell how muc it cost in canadien :crybaby: .

The above site has them for $103.87 US equates to $99.22 CAD, and both sites have the same 4 colors which means it's the same product. Who really makes it is the question. Good luck.

at walmart, the 'prepaid' debit card its pretty cool. when you first get, its a temporary card but withing 2 weeks you get a visa card with you rname on it, and can just go and put money on it whenever, because it has your name on it, you can use it to make purchases online just like using any other debit/credit card from a bank.

at walmart, the 'prepaid' debit card its pretty cool. when you first get, its a temporary card but withing 2 weeks you get a visa card with you rname on it, and can just go and put money on it whenever, because it has your name on it, you can use it to make purchases online just like using any other debit/credit card from a bank.

Well can a vanilla master card gift card do the same as a debit card.