LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does A Breast-Feeding Doll Go Too Far?

well its not diapers but a doll that brest feeds. wonder what they will think of next.

new doll that mimics the act of breast-feeding has some parents up in arms.

Berjuan Toys

A version of the breast-feeding doll called the Bebe Gloton, made by Spain's Berjuan Toys, has been sold since 2009. The controversial doll is expected to hit store shelves in the U.S. in the coming weeks.The Breast Milk Baby doll, sold through Berjuan Toys for $89, allows children to imitate the act of breast-feeding by using a special halter top that comes with the toy

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/breast-feeding-doll-parents-controversy/story?id=13248646

this may encourage more young women to become mother before their out of school.

Yes, also ban all dolls for the same reason.

Ban "My little pony" also, it encourages people to have ponies in their houses and dye them pink.

Kids are more savvy than adults might think, and a breastfeeding doll comes as more of a shock to a grownup. I've been a camp counselor for many years, and a big part of camp is playing with balloons. It never fails--give the girls balloons (Girl Scout camp--no boys allowed!) and the first thing they do is blow them up and stuff them under their shirts to "show off their boobies." Keep in mind that I'm in charge of the 5-8 year-olds. They know this stuff already at a very young age. If they weren't given a doll and all the "accessories," they'd no doubt figure it out on their own.

I agree with BabyJune little girs know alot more these days,maybe to much. Young girls are growing up way to fast these days ( I have to girls ) Take BGH it has been proven that young girls develop faster Physicaly ie. breasts, periods etc some as young as 8/9 yrs old. This all because they want cows to produce more milk. I am all for dolls for kids they help teach them to care, love and a sense of resposibilty for another person, so we hope. I however cannot see a doll that encourages breastfeeding at such a young age, while we all know that it has great benifits for the child in real life these girls are to young to understand that. Lets let our chidren be children as long as they can before they enter this harsh world we call life.

If having a doll with a certain action made you more likely to re-enact that action when you grow up a bit, there would be a hell of a lot more ABDLs around, no?

I don't hear people complaining that Betsy Wetsy leads kids to want to experiment with diapers so how is this any different?

so, my nieces have never had this doll, but I've certainly seen them imitate breastfeeding their dolls while playing.

Children will do what they see. So, since my nieces have seen children breastfed, then well, thats what they know.... didn't need a doll to teach them that.

Children that play with dolls are too young to understand the sexual connotations of breasts. They see them as no different than an arm, until some one teaches them differently. I don't think that this doll will "sexualize" children any sooner than society is forcing on them already.

I've read of areas (south american villages and such) where it is common for young girls to breastfeed domestic animals or even their siblings.

I don't see the problem, like BBB said, this if anything will encourage the girls that breastfeeding is a maternal feeling and they want that with their own children someday. Much more natural than giving the doll a bottle. I would not doubt that a couple hundred years ago when breastfeeding was the only way to keep a baby alive reliably, that young girls would often put their doll to their breast, to be like mommy.

The biggest problem with childhood is ADULTS. Children do not look at breasts as sexual objects; it is the adults (males mostly) that have sexualized that part of the body, which actually has nothing to do with sex or reproduction. Once we pass puberty, our minds go downhill from there. Think about this: a chlid (girl or boy) is scratching their crotch in public. A parent says emphatically, "Don't do that. People will see you." Now, mind you, the child probably has an itch or discomfort "there" and is trying to correct it. They aren't thinking anything crude about it. They're just taking care of a need. But the adult is mortified. "Oh, my child has their hand 'down there.' They shouldn't be touching their 'private part' in public. What will other people think?" Um...other people will think it is a child with an itch. Other children would see it and not give it a second thought other than "yeah, I've done that too." As AutieAB said in a previous post, we have dolls that pee and poop. Breastfeeding is simply the previous act of the latter function. I'd worry more about the negative influence of violent video games and television shows that kids watch rather than fret over a doll that some little girl can breastfeed. Believe me--movies like "The Fast and the Furious" and video games like "Grand Theft Auto" have a terrible effect when young drivers imitate those moves out on the road. I know this because I drive through a very dangerous high school and college zone every day on my way to work and see morons in those "tuners" driving like that. So to me, a breastfeeding doll is the least of our worries.

FYI, violent video games dont cause more violence... the same way that violent films RARELY caused more violence (I saw rarely because you can't account for the psychos who were going to cause harm anyway)

Breast feeding doll... hmm... I had the same first thought as DailyDi, I thought it was going to be a sex toy :whistling:

• Like 1

Is it just me, or is our greatest fear not knowing what to be afraid of. rofl

This seems to be happening all too often though. This also happened to the Teletubbies if you can remember. As part of the first generation to grow up with internet and violent video games, there is nothing to be concerned about. If you guys are looking to blame something, you need only look at the news who makes you paranoid about everything including this doll.

Believe me--movies like "The Fast and the Furious" and video games like "Grand Theft Auto" have a terrible effect when young drivers imitate those moves out on the road. I know this because I drive through a very dangerous high school and college zone every day on my way to work and see morons in those "tuners" driving like that. So to me, a breastfeeding doll is the least of our worries.

I disagree. I've been playing GTA since I would have been...fourteen, I'd wager, and I'm sensible when driving. I don't believe games or films 'cause' anything unless the person in question had issues to begin with.

Some people are just really, REALLY bad drivers :P

• Like 1

I didn't go out, steal a car, get a hooker, do her in the backseat, and then run her over so I could get my money back after playing GTA so I'm pretty sure what is affecting those kids driving around the high school is them being 16! Say what you will no-one is a perfect driver at 16.

It's not the games or the movies or the dolls or the news it's everything, It's the direction society is headed and there is nothing you can do about.

yeah encouraging younger kids to have children way to go America. It's only in America that stuff would happen. I guess that's ok but other things are not.

That is kind of funny, considering it was SPAIN that made this, and is just now coming to America...

-Sky

Believe me--movies like "The Fast and the Furious" and video games like "Grand Theft Auto" have a terrible effect when young drivers imitate those moves out on the road. I know this because I drive through a very dangerous high school and college zone every day on my way to work and see morons in those "tuners" driving like that.

Hun, fast aggressive driving on the streets has been around much longer than the F&F "tuner" crowd. My father has told me plenty of stories from his youth. The kids used to hold impromptu street drags on Main St by the county courthouse every night. Showing off with fast cars has been popular as long as fast cars have been around. If anything, video games have given kids (and adults) ways to express these desires more safely.

• Like 3

Hun, fast aggressive driving on the streets has been around much longer than the F&F "tuner" crowd. My father has told me plenty of stories from his youth. The kids used to hold impromptu street drags on Main St by the county courthouse every night. Showing off with fast cars has been popular as long as fast cars have been around. If anything, video games have given kids (and adults) ways to express these desires more safely.

Could not have been said any better.

The disturbing thing would be to know how many children ask for such a toy, it would bode far worse for the parents of this species if many did, it means we have not evolved much.

First they make a doll that wets and people think it's silly.

Then they have some "gender" dolls; the boy doll has a willy.

Now they have a doll that drinks and people lose their wits,

Because the doll comes so complete with artificial...

I'm at a loss as to how to finish this ditty.