LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wanted Diaper Wearers To Try Our Diaper Covers For Free!

cushytoosh

Cloth or Disposables  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you like better Cloth or Disposables?

Being a cloth wearer too I'm intrigued by a diaper cover for adults that has gussets...what parameters are you looking for and sizing??

Is there an evaluation form that goes with this and I am presuming you wantthe item back after the test for performance evaluations etc...

let me know

Thanks for the offer and thinking of us for use as a test bed for product improvements ! :thumbsup:

Wow. You folks aren't very sharp at recognizing spam for what it is, are you?

"Wanted: people to try" - followed by an E-bay link = trolling for new customers, not giving shit away.

The post says they are going to give one away. I trust them to keep their word or I would have moved/deleted this as a spam post.

Like the pink cover, though I'd prefer a more neutral color. The animal on ebay is a bit much for me lol

Wow. You folks aren't very sharp at recognizing spam for what it is, are you?

"Wanted: people to try" - followed by an E-bay link = trolling for new customers, not giving shit away.

The responses are warranted because this vendor has been in here in the past seeking help and advise form members of the community. She is a seller on ebay as well as having her own website. she has a product that she is proud of and has been making for incontinence and members of this community and she doesn't hide the fact that she is AB/DL aware. She also sees the community as a resource for R&D if you will to help improve products and make things better for BOTH communities.

I applaud she courage and resourcefulness and openness :thumbsup: Thats the only reason I responded as I did. I know of her and her products and have seen them on both her site and ebay, though I have yet to try any, I'm open to help in anyways I can if it will improve things and help bring a good cloth adult product to the market, in which case everyone wins.

We have suffered the loss of 2 or 3 diaper vendors over the last year (Shanka, Changing times and Snap EZ for life) and so I believe it would be in everyones best interest to be as cooperative and helpful with vendors or people who seek our help, advise or assistance.

People grip about the publics perception of us, regarding our 'interests' and diapers etc. Think of this....a product gets tested by us, improvements are implemented etc....the product goes to market and part of the advertising is "AB/DL tested and approved"

Think of that.....defiantly an image booster...making us more 'public' and with a positive 'spin' in that we participate in things that will eventually help others....possibly aiding our image in the eyes of the incontinent community.

Diapers are our "hobby' so who better to test and evaluate a diaper product than the people who wear, use and love them to begin with???

This could lead to other manufacturers doing the same thing....who knows where this could lead??

Thats why I volunteered, not to get something for free....thats just pettiness, but the opportunity to help with something thats will in the end help others, including our community (yeah it's altruistic...so sue me :P )

Like I said...who knows where this can lead to.....I'm up for it :thumbsup:

I'm not much of a cloth guy, but the ebay one is awesome, and if these could be used as covers over disposables? I would love to see some other boy prints too! (pink = yuck! in this little guys book) I'd love to buy something with some car or truck patterns!

I wear cloth frequently (especialy for night use) and would also be interested. As I need cloth to manage night quantities I would be very curious to see how the gusse would be in reducing leaks etc.

• Like 1