LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi There

Sabrina

Here are some facts about myself:

1) I have been caught, but not my my parent. OMG, that would be such a disaster. I have been caught by my best friend however. She has a key to my house and one day she walked in on me. She was a little shocked at first, but I actually got her to try one on. She doesn't like it like me, but she says it's not horrible.

2) I am training to be a surgeon and am in college right now.

3) I do not buy high-quality expensive diapers because I really don't pee in them, so I don't need super absorbent if they have nothing to absorb.

4) I have been in public with my diapers. It was pretty freaky, but I don't think anyone noticed :)

5) I have actually worn my diaper in college (midterm) it was fun, but my bladder didn't have to be let go so I couldn't use it. :(

6) I have heard multiple times that the girls here were run off by the perverts of this site. Let me just say that I am NOT going to be one of those girls, I can handle a couple of weirdos.

Hi sabrina Good for you as on any website there are always those few who are off kilter. The people I have met on DD have been great and informative when i had questions etc.I have chatted with people from around the world and it has been great. So once again welcome and enjoy.

Hi sabrina Good for you as on any website there are always those few who are off kilter. The people I have met on DD have been great and informative when i had questions etc.I have chatted with people from around the world and it has been great. So once again welcome and enjoy.

Hey, don't go lumping me in with normal people :huh: It takes a lot of effort to be this far off kilter and I like it this way :roflmao:

And Welcome to you Sabrina :D

Bettypooh

Hi Sabrina,

Glad that you found the site. There are lots of ppl here for they're own reasons besides the diapers so I just wanted to welcome you, have fun. No doubt being a surgeon in training you are smart and determined, I am sure you can protect yourself. Good luck with your training, the world needs good doctors.

Huggie :biker_h4h:

• 5 months later...

Sabrina,

Good on you for two things. First and foremost, studying medicine. It takes a person of high intelligence plus a strong drive to help people. God bless you for being one of those. Second, I'm very proud of your strong will to not let a few "over ambitious" guys drive you off. Knowing these two things about you, I'll conclude that you've seen that all subpopulations have a little of everything including intellectuals and hound dogs. The response you got from your friend is a whole lot nicer than what most of the guys here got when they were found out by girlfriends. A lot of women consider this stuff to be a "deal breaker" and don't mind emotionally hurting us as they hurry out of our lives.

Anyway, good luck with medical school and your internship. I hold a master's in electrical engineering, a professional engineer's license in my state and now have a contracting warrant. While I didn't take the med school route, I understand seeking a profession and achieving something. Please count on this community for support and acceptance.

Regards,

Honu

Hi Sabrina!

Welcome from another newbie girl.

I really like your 6)

-> Attention All Perverts! Better change your ways - looks like some serious kickass girls are coming on board! starwars.gif

:)

:thumbsup::D