LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wet Dreams Diaper Solution?

Paxaman

Ugh, I've been having wet dreams pretty often. Almost every night now, and I'm thinking about buying some diapers to solve it so I don't wake up with my boxers covered every morning. :angry2: I don't care about the brand but what would you recommend that I can get for around 30-40 bucks at a local walgreens? I might also use it for some other activities though too. =p

Guest little_jonny

Ugh, I've been having wet dreams pretty often. Almost every night now, and I'm thinking about buying some diapers to solve it so I don't wake up with my boxers covered every morning. :angry2: I don't care about the brand but what would you recommend that I can get for around 30-40 bucks at a local walgreens? I might also use it for some other activities though too. =p

i would suggest CVS or walgreens. walgreens brand diapers are just like CVS. at walgreens you can get a pack of 20 for about $15 i think, sometimes CVS will have deals on the CVS brand, buy one get one 50% off. i bought them and they work just fine, if you wet heavy, double up at night

CVS has sales fairly often and their store brand "Daytime ans Nightime Brief" is decent for the price ;) Two velcro tapes per side and cloth backed, these are made by First Quality. You get what you pay for and they're not Bambino's or Molicares but they hold a couple slow wettings- more with plastic panties ^_^

Bettypooh

Sheesh....I wouldn't waste diapers on something like this. if you have to, go get a pack of childrens diapers (either prefolds or flat) and use those to line your underwear. They are thin and soft and should work for what you need. They can be washed as well. and if anyone asks, you bought hem to wax your car :P

The flat ones cn also be layered up to add more bulk, if you want. but don't waste your money on adult diapers for wet dreams that really is a waste.

If the cloth diaper things doesn't appeal and you still want some kind of containment, use a couple of paper towels in your shorts to contain everything. Toss them out in the morning....BFD..simple.

Sheesh....I wouldn't waste diapers on something like this. if you have to, go get a pack of childrens diapers (either prefolds or flat) and use those to line your underwear. They are thin and soft and should work for what you need. They can be washed as well. and if anyone asks, you bought hem to wax your car :P

The flat ones cn also be layered up to add more bulk, if you want. but don't waste your money on adult diapers for wet dreams that really is a waste.

If the cloth diaper things doesn't appeal and you still want some kind of containment, use a couple of paper towels in your shorts to contain everything. Toss them out in the morning....BFD..simple.

HERESY :o Imagine, someone HERE suggesting someone NOT wear real diapers :P (jk)

Bettypooh

go get a pack of childrens diapers (either prefolds or flat) They are soft and should work for what you need. They can be washed as well. and if anyone asks, you bought hem to wax your car :P

:roflmao: I did that when I started wearing. I bought the 21"x40" Curity birdseye diapers. When Dad seen them in the trunk & asks me about them. I said they're to wash & wax the car because they don't leave fuzz like towels do. 2 for the car 10 for me :roflmao: glad he didnot see the blue ducky diaper pins.

This is an adults only forum

Learn some basic male sexual anatomy and psychophysiology. Wet dreams can happen to every person, at any age.

Please educate yourself before you make ignorant and insulting assumptions.

• Like 1

Speaking of wet dreams

As much as I don't want to tell you you don't need diapers for this well, you don't. I think a male ejaculates like at most 2 teaspoons. Don't need a brief for that especially the cost would be quite a bit. You could get by with a maxi or male guard over that. Or heck just some plastic pants over some regular underwear and your underwear will absorb enough of it to contain it. Definitly don't need a diaper though.

As much as I don't want to tell you you don't need diapers for this well, you don't. I think a male ejaculates like at most 2 teaspoons. Don't need a brief for that especially the cost would be quite a bit. You could get by with a maxi or male guard over that. Or heck just some plastic pants over some regular underwear and your underwear will absorb enough of it to contain it. Definitly don't need a diaper though.

Male guard is a great idea for just enough protection for wet dreams. Try Depend or Tena for men.

all i have to say is that dont look for a reason to wear, your only fooling yourself. however if ur sole purpose was to avoid a mess, they would be quite good.. ive had it happen more than once where i have a wet dream sleeping next to my girlfriend right after having sex, doesn't matter ..

on the topic of wet dreams .. i had one last night, felt soo real, diaper oriented ofcourse .. i didn't "finish" but the process took soo long i woke up feeling orgasmic :P

Some of the previous posters are right... you don't need diapers for this.

I recommend duct tape and condoms.

Duct tape can fix anything! Glad you added 'condoms'! :roflmao::roflmao: