LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Store Closing Sale

Guest BambooLand

Guest BambooLand

First off I apologize for last nights post.

Now I have a new situation that involves diapers.

A local pharmacy is closing and they are selling everything 50% off.

They have a whole isle of adult diapers, pads and baby diapers.

Now I want to take advantage of this oppurtunity, because the cashiers working there are really hot and I have this thing about buying adult diapers from hot cashiers. I know I can just go get some and pay, but I want to make sure she knows they are for me.

My plan is to carry a walking stick and buy a few packs od Depends underwear for men along with the usual briefs(they have Attends) Possibly throw in a huge jumbo pack of maxi pads. She'll see the walking stick and the underwear for men and she'll know they are mine.... I know thisw is twisted, but I'm not pushing anything on anyone and honestly, yes...it's for a cheap thrill. Literally because the diapers are half price.

It would be fun to walk up to the front with a cart full of adult diapers and letting it be known by all they are for me. Including mothers walking around with their infants. Perhaps I can get some hot chick to help me out...I could pretend to have severe MS or something? Help me to the car ect ect.

I feel weird about doing this, but it would be fun and closest I can get to having others know I wear diapers.

Some prefer being adult babies, I prefer pretending to be disabled and diaper dependent...that is just the way it is and with this it is more acceptable in public. I could even show a little diaper out of my sweats and get away with it.

OMG So does anyone have any other ideas that would make this oppurtunity more fun ?

Guest BambooLand

Another idea is to rip open a bag of Attends so the cashier will obviously see the contents inside...

Just sucks because years ago when I was early twenties I coulkd wear diapers into stores and just tell them I'm on a drunken dare. They all used to laugh and it was a good time. I'm 36 now and it is just not as cute to see me walk into a store in diapers. It screams WEIRDO to everyone. So this disability fetish thing seems like the next best thing.

No. No, no, no, NO. So. Much. No.

Pretending you're disabled to get special attention? Big time lame. Trying to involve innocent, non-consenting strangers in your fetish? Ditto.

And why would they assume that the diapers are for you because you have a walking stick? Not everyone that uses a cane is incontinent, and not everyone that is incontinent needs a cane. Totally unrelated. I mean, if you want to go into the store and buy tons of diapers in front of tons of people, fine. Nothing wrong with that. But it is no one's business why you are buying them, and frankly they probably don't care why you are buying them. Don't make them feel awkward by acting like a douche.

• Like 4

Another idea is to rip open a bag of Attends so the cashier will obviously see the contents inside...

Just sucks because years ago when I was early twenties I coulkd wear diapers into stores and just tell them I'm on a drunken dare. They all used to laugh and it was a good time. I'm 36 now and it is just not as cute to see me walk into a store in diapers. It screams WEIRDO to everyone. So this disability fetish thing seems like the next best thing.

Again, NO. You really think the cashier doesn't already know what is in a bag of attends? They know, trust me. But they don't care. At all. And you can wear a diaper into a store without pretending to be disabled. No one is going to think you're weird. Most people will probably not even notice. Most people are too absorbed in their own silly lives to worry about your choice of underwear. Just wear the damn thing. Even if people do realize you're just wearing them for fun, they will not think you're as weird as the will if they realize you're pretending to be disabled just to get your jollies off.

• Like 1

another idea is to walk into the store in just a diaper and tee shirt and walk up to those hot hot cashiers who obviously are just DYING to be a part of your perverted fantasy, and ask them to change your poopy diapie, and tell them you'be been a bad boy and need a spanking... those cashiers just love when perverts use them to get off..

seriously...... i mean are you seriously posting this here???

seriously dude... go immediately to yellowpages.com enter in 'therapist' then your city and state, call the first one that pops up and schedule an immediate session....

and yes this post is rude .... his post was just lame and stupid....

• Like 6
Guest little_jonny

are you just having fun, or are you just drunk?

this is the stupidesy thing i have ever read in my life of being on here. did you at all go back and read what ou post?

"tear open a DIAPER BAG OF DIAPERS and carry it up there letting them know whats inside."

DUH! what do you think is on the FRONT and BACK of it? a picture of a cat eatting cat food? grow up and just buy them like a normale person would

• Like 1
Guest BambooLand

Oh and dressing up as a baby in a crib having be changed by your partner isn't just as wack?

You guys are AB's....I have a disability fetish and enjoy the attention one gets when disabled. I'm not involving anyone as far as them knowing I am a pervert....They do not know that and will never know.

I am not down with pretending to be disabled, and that won't really get any special attention. If you are that into having hot chicks think they are for you, buy several packs and just say, I am so glad these are 1/2 price, I go through so many.

• Like 1

seriously is there a way to bitch slap someone through the computer??

i ddn't say my fetish isn't just as whack, but i DO NOT go about buying diapers from 'hot cashiers' and making a scene of out if for my own pleasure... and i certainly don't post stupid ass threads about it and then get all defensive when people point out how stupid it is..

course i have a personality, and alife.. maybe thats why i have a boyfriend who is also my daddy and don't have to resort to using unknowing people to get off....

• Like 2
Guest BambooLand

It just sucks doing this alone...I don't have a GF and don't plan on it. I want to open up new horizons with this fetish and I don't know how.

Oh and dressing up as a baby in a crib having be changed by your partner isn't just as wack?

You guys are AB's....I have a disability fetish and enjoy the attention one gets when disabled. I'm not involving anyone as far as them knowing I am a pervert....They do not know that and will never know.

Dressing up as a baby in a crib having to be changed by your CONSENTING partner? Not "wack." THe partner has a choice whether or not they are involved in the activity. If you had a girlfriend who knew of your desire to be treated as if you were disabled, and she agreed to treat you that way in the privacy of your own home, that would not be "wack." To the general "vanilla" public yeah it would be pretty damn weird, but we here are pretty open to and accepting of other fetishes...as long as you are considerate and do not involve innocent, non-consenting people in your fun. Instead of sitting around feeling sorry for yourself, and wrongfully expecting us to feel sorry for you, get your shit together, find a girlfriend, and when you've been together long enough to gain each other's trust and respect, ask her how she feels about treating you the way you want to be treated. If you're lucky, she'll agree. If you're not, you can either decide she's worth keeping and stay together despite the fact that she won't treat you that way, or you can go your separate ways and find someone new. Or you can sit around fapping to your fantasies. Whatever you choose, quit whining.

• Like 1

Why the walking stick? Why pretend? Nobody cares if you buy diapers! If I was there, I would let you give me the cash and I would get them for you!

First off I apologize for last nights post.

Now I have a new situation that involves diapers.

A local pharmacy is closing and they are selling everything 50% off.

They have a whole isle of adult diapers, pads and baby diapers.

Now I want to take advantage of this oppurtunity, because the cashiers working there are really hot and I have this thing about buying adult diapers from hot cashiers. I know I can just go get some and pay, but I want to make sure she knows they are for me.

My plan is to carry a walking stick and buy a few packs od Depends underwear for men along with the usual briefs(they have Attends) Possibly throw in a huge jumbo pack of maxi pads. She'll see the walking stick and the underwear for men and she'll know they are mine.... I know thisw is twisted, but I'm not pushing anything on anyone and honestly, yes...it's for a cheap thrill. Literally because the diapers are half price.

It would be fun to walk up to the front with a cart full of adult diapers and letting it be known by all they are for me. Including mothers walking around with their infants. Perhaps I can get some hot chick to help me out...I could pretend to have severe MS or something? Help me to the car ect ect.

I feel weird about doing this, but it would be fun and closest I can get to having others know I wear diapers.

Some prefer being adult babies, I prefer pretending to be disabled and diaper dependent...that is just the way it is and with this it is more acceptable in public. I could even show a little diaper out of my sweats and get away with it.

OMG So does anyone have any other ideas that would make this oppurtunity more fun ?

*stands far out of the way* not to be rude or anything. but you just opened a huge can of shit that someones gonna feed you. Activities like this make the community look even worse then it already does.

It makes a person look bad, I doubt too many cashiers are thinking "it's that dastardly AB/DL community at it again"

• Like 1
Guest little_jonny

when i buy diapers and theres a hot girl, guy, old women/man, or anything, i just buy them! i don't care whos up there. the don't know i'm buying them for myself or someone else. chances are they know they are for me but it's none of their business if they ask, or if you want their help. yes some of us are AB and want to be taken care of be their partner, BUT not everyones partner will want to take part in it. and if they do, they do it in their own home. some people are nervous enough to buy diapers.

Guest BambooLand

when i buy diapers and theres a hot girl, guy, old women/man, or anything, i just buy them! i don't care whos up there. the don't know i'm buying them for myself or someone else. chances are they know they are for me but it's none of their business if they ask, or if you want their help. yes some of us are AB and want to be taken care of be their partner, BUT not everyones partner will want to take part in it. and if they do, they do it in their own home. some people are nervous enough to buy diapers.

Well I do care who I buy them from and buying them in public is a real turn on for me. I'm noy buying them from skinny teenager dude that will fumble them around looking for the upc code thing.

I've bought from hot chicks and it's a turn-on. theire voices, attitude and double bagging them cause they know I'm a guy and don't want to be seen with adult diapers. I just feel more content buying from good looking females.

My favorite is buying maxi pads from hot chicks at thecash register. Most of the time they wil smile big and ask if I want a bag lol and then say of course you do lol. In one instance one girl told me "My BF won't buy these for me"

I reply with this... "Well he should be careful, because when the time comes he needs adult diapers, he better hope you will buy them for him" lol. I freakin love that. They laugh and say something like "So TRUE!!! I just won't buy his Depends when he ask for them"

I hand over the money and walk out.

I love that kinda thing

Sounds like a great way to stay single. It seems the Abdl community continues feeding my theory that in general its individuals are lacking any social skills what so ever. Disabled or not you're a turd for posting this.

I can only agree with BriGuy. The idiots out there have already done enough damage to a legitimate, discreet AB/DL community that prides itself in not making a scene, in not shaming those that are a part of it, and actually are trying to make the AB/DL scene/community more accepted/acceptable.

It's no doubt that a great many individuals are single and obviously desperate for acceptance of their leanings and to find a partner, but the ones like this - already further narrowing his potential pool of partners by adding the disability thing to the diaper thing - set any ahead movement the AB/DL world has made way back. I guess it's understandable that when dealing with something considered abnormal and irrational like AB/DL, somebody like this is someone to really fear. If he actually pulls this "scene", if may feel good for him, but how many other people will be more turned off at the thought of adults in diapers and a wall will further go up toward those that are into the scene.

I buy diapers at thrift stores. If my face turns red in embarassment, that's my problem. I have never been asked, even buying diapers by the case as Sam's Club, who they are for. And, anybody behind me in line or seeing me walk out of either of the places never says a word. To involve a clerk - female, and hot or not, or otherwise - in insensative, rude, self-serving(as the poster indicates he already is) and just plain wrong. It actually hurts all kinds of others of the rest of us. AttendsDiapers, this poster should not be a reflection of our AB/DL community at large. However, it's people like this that get all the press, and it's never positive.

This poster, as BriGuy notes, is like so many that come to this site. They do not think and they do not pursue fulfillment and their own pleasures intelligently. The more people these types of desperate single males turn off, the harder it is for the rest of us to legitimize our activities in our own lifes, which is the way it should be for us...

This poster... is like so many that come to this site. They do not think and they do not pursue fulfillment and their own pleasures intelligently. The more people these types of desperate single males turn off, the harder it is for the rest of us to legitimize our activities in our own lifes, which is the way it should be for us...

Absolutely.

I would love to start a movement for intelligence, maturity, sanity and respect within the ABDL community. Anyone else with me?

• Like 1

Absolutely.

I would love to start a movement for intelligence, maturity, sanity and respect within the ABDL community. Anyone else with me?

You go Gurl!

LOve your aim. Hope you hit the target.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

Absolutely.

I do this in real life within the local kink community. As a matter of fact there has been an "explosion of Lil's" in my community as a result of my debunking myths and assumptions many have had about abdl's and lil's. I have been shying away from the online community because most of the individuals here are too closeted to ever think of taking this part of them from a fantasy to a reality. All of my efforts to get members from this and other sites together in a common area have yielded little results. Good luck!