LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

After Spending Time In Diapers, Do You Dread Being Without Them?

On holiday now with my grandparents. The past couple of nights I've done my usual trick of making my nightshirt like a diaper(real diapers will have to wait until next year), and this one shirt I've currently brought is big enough to wrap around my front easily too. About 8 o' clock or so I really start looking forward to that cosy padded feeling.

Now my little cousins arrived yesterday so for the next week my grandfather will be using the opposite bed in my room. So no shirt diapers for me. Ugh, I hate to even THINK of it! :badmood:

Now my little cousins arrived yesterday so for the next week my grandfather will be using the opposite bed in my room. So no shirt diapers for me. Ugh, I hate to even THINK of it! :badmood:

Unless your afraid of kicking the cover off; I'd go to bed early shirt/diaper up & not miss the feeling.

I wouldn't say that I "Dread" being without them, but I definitely miss them & if I have to be without them, I don't like it, & in fact I hate being without them.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!

There is certainly an ebb and flow to my diapered enjoyment. I can't say for certainty right now but I don't think I would dread not having diapers. That probably has more to do with the fact that I have two un-opened cases of Biancos and I know I could get one if I needed to.

If I was completely out of diapers.....yea I could see dread being an applicable term to describe the feeling :D

Trust me the longer u go the more agonizing it is. I tried to give them up for my wife i lasted about 8 months before my sub consicence started to drive me insane. I was having dreams and evently my body even lost control for a week. As soon as i wore agian, cuz i lost contol, i gianed it back. Now my wife accepts it.

Trust me the longer u go the more agonizing it is. I tried to give them up for my wife i lasted about 8 months before my sub consicence started to drive me insane. I was having dreams and evently my body even lost control for a week. As soon as i wore agian, cuz i lost contol, i gianed it back. Now my wife accepts it.

This is very true, I haven't worn since august, 2002. Because i'm unable to diaper myself. It's very frustrating.

When I was growing up, because the bladders of all of Mom's daughter were tiny and over-active, she asked us nicely to wear diapers with Gerber vinyl panties on long trips and special events. Usually in motels and at home, none of us were diapered for bed. I never found that confusing. In the car I only wet because we could not stop so I could use a toilet. That was why Mom asked us to wear diapers and there was no embarrassment.

At puberty I reverted to bedwetting, as did all my sisters. I wore diapers and Gerber panties to bed, then had no problems staying dry the next day. At university I sometimes wore a disposable when I knew lectures would be super-long. Once I took off that diaper I still had my normal day control.

Since 1985 I have been profoundly urinary incontinent. I must wear some kind of diaper 24/7.

being that I'm a DL, I enjoy my time in diapers, and sometimes wish that life would allow MORE time, but ultimately the fantasy is better than reality and, in that case - No. I don't dread being without. Diapers while a big part of my life, aren't the sum of my interests. If I put them down for some time, its not a big deal. If I don't have any for whatever reason, Its not a big deal. Do I look forward to when I can get diapered again? Sure, but it never is an all-consuming focus.

Yes, I want to be a baby. i don't want to be a big boy anymore.

WTF, I have no idea why someone would down vote his post?

It seems relivent to me, so why the down vote?

Also I had been wearing almost every day while at school and I miss them and no I don't think it is making the heart grow fonder of them.

I only wish to not truly need them because I know that if you medically need them there is some other medical reason that caused the problem.

If all my problem was that I needed them because I would wet my pants otherwise, it would become part of life. Being a bit older now if people for whatever reason couldn't handle me needing them I would move on to more understanding friends. I don't need people in my life who can't understand a medical need.

On the other hand I don't expect friends to understand that I like wearing diapers without a medical need. I certainly would lie if someone found out at this point and would have no problem just wearing them all the time then, at least once I move out of my mom's house. At this point there is no way I'm letting anyone find out as she is so against it and would cause major problems.

V this. I got used to secure xplus while I had a job. Now I'm stuck with the worst diapers in the history of diapers until the SSA decides hydrocephalus and CP make me disabled.

I'm similar. It could be because of my incontinence, though. I also get the feeling of dread from crappy diapers, such as hospital grade or Depends. I'm used to Abena M1's or higher in quality.

~ moogle

V this. I got used to secure xplus while I had a job. Now I'm stuck with the worst diapers in the history of diapers until the SSA decides hydrocephalus and CP make me disabled.

Mischa,

I feel your pain to a degree. I was born with hydrocephalus, but somehow avoided having CP, which at first glance can sound like its lucky, but somehow I think it would be more obvious & easier for people to believe me when I tell them I have a disability if it were more obvious.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

yes i do!!! Due to my living arrangements at collage and at home i only get to wear diapers for about 2 and a half months out of the year. Even then its generally only at night and i can only wet when i know i will be alone for decent amount of time. so i have a lot of time when im craving that warm, padded, and protected feeling. :(

i know a little something something about applying for SSA, send me a pm if you have any questions about the process or if you've gotten denied.... if you want that is....

thanks for the offer sarah, I've got 2-3 folks helping me with advice. And this is my second filing. The main problem I face is having $180 in monthly bills with $0 monthly income. I'm hoping to get the $100 waived till I can get SSI. And that $180 is before my diapers.

i know a little something something about applying for SSA, send me a pm if you have any questions about the process or if you've gotten denied.... if you want that is....

no i dont.

absence makes the heart grow fonder...

not partaking in them often means when i do i still get that 'like new' feeling and butterflies in my tummy.

Ditto. From the time I've been able to first freely buy and wear adult diapers, I've had to balance that with my life outside of the house (which means no diapers). As such, diapers are really more of "nights and sundays and days off" thing than they likely are for most other people on this site. As I've stated before, my family is rabidly anti-diaper and I work for my dad. So, I tend to spend at least half of my time out of diapers. I do miss them when I have to spend the night with family, but that never really develops much further than the usual "it'll be nice to get back home" feeling. I tend to worry more about my dogs being left at home for too long without being let out than not being able to wear diapers for a while. Also, my limited funding often means that I wind up having to go a few months without disposables (I have a couple of cloth diapers, but don't find them as comfy as disposables and tend to grow tired of them after a while). Adaptation to circumstances, I guess...