LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tell Us Why You Love Diapers =]

i don't necessarily mean stuff like they are comfortable and cute and all that. more of the psychological reason behind it. im not quite sure why i love them, and i remember loving them since i was old enough to start having memories. so im hoping hearing everybody elses reasons may help me figure out my own.

thanks guys happy posting

It is pure DECADENCE to CHOOSE to wear diapers and USE them for their intended purpose, and ENJOY it, whenever I do. I am long past the point of trying to figure out WHY, and beat myself up because I DO, and just accept what IS, and enjoy myself. If my wife could be at the same place I am, it would be heaven on earth. But, since she accepts me the way I am, and I'm pretty free to do my thing the way I want to, I'm pretty happy, fulfilled and content. And, if someone WERE to discover my "little secret", exactly WHAT would they say or COULD they say! It's MY thing and, at 55, I'M the one wearing the diapers! LOL

It's purely sexual fetish for me. I don't like any of the "lifestyle" associated with them, I just like the garment and using them for intended purposes.

Why? Well, just like any other fetish: I don't know. My brain just decided that diapers need to be associated with sexual feelings.

It's not my fault. I'm not to blame. It's okay because I'm protected by my diapers. Perhaps it's easier to understand my perspective if you know that I was a helpless bedwetter into my early teens. I got so much negativity and really just wanted diapers to solve the problem and show acceptance of me. Diapers mean that much to me - acceptance.

I dont know why i do . I remember being aroused by the fact adult diapers existed by 15 . however when i first put one on while i was an adult i remember an extreme sense of comfort and relaxation , it was like some of the stupid stuff i did while i was a teen without all the nasty side effects. I completely relax no matter how pissed or upset i am and wetting or messing just makes it better . However i believe theres more to my relaxation which is why im starting to swing more towards being an adult toddler than a diaper lover because the babyish aspect gives me a chance to further get into the diapers.

I dont know why I like diapers for sure, I do know when i walk into a grocery store i enjoy the smell of the diaper isle, and all those diapers in that isle, baby powder mixed in with the sight of diapers... I first put on a diaper at age 11... Johnson and Johnson disposable diaper, followed by Pampers, then huggies... today i settle for adult diapers but get the same feeling.... i like the feeling, they are comfortable... but really i do not know why i have a liking of love to wear diapers.... Maybe i have a WHITE FETISH???? i doubt it, being there are blue, orange and purple diapers i enjoy to wear... I just like wearing diapers...

It's purely sexual fetish for me. I don't like any of the "lifestyle" associated with them, I just like the garment and using them for intended purposes.

Why? Well, just like any other fetish: I don't know. My brain just decided that diapers need to be associated with sexual feelings.

I'd say it was about the same for me. Around the time I turned 12, two things developed for me: puberty and a fascination with diapers. When I consider my various fantasies and feelings, I guess I have to say that I like the feeling of putting on a clean diaper and the sensation of all that padding around the *ahem* "male equipment area." :thumbsup:

i dont feel guilty or ashamed of my love for diapers at all. im just curious to know the psychological reason why i love them or why others love them. ahha they are so amazing. i just bought a fresh new pack and cant wait to wet the one im wearing right now =]

• 2 weeks later...

Well I wear CUSHIES, bambinos,n I love it! I am a toddler 95% time they make me relax,feel good n like a little 2 yr old again! I am strait,no. Big deal, I wear some toddler outfits too, have a pacificer n some bottles! A marine, (ret) n I am kool with it n looking for a female roommate who is open n understanding to make me HER little guy! Errund boy, handy man,tike,punk, to help her be a good mommy to me! I don't drink nor do drugs, a mellow repectful young at heart 2 yr old! And LOVE IT! THAT'S it ok either u like me or dont get over it,ha ha! Wally.

I'm sure there is a connection between my very late bed and pantswetting as I grew up :blush: I wasn't allowed protection and suffered the ridicule of everyone when I had an accident :angry2: That aspect of my life determined a lot about who I am today- both the good and the bad :angel_not:

As my tenuous bladder control worsens with age, diapers give me peace of mind knowing that my clothing will stay dry B) They are also a manifestation of my disdain for social norms :ninja: My liking the feel of being in a warm, wet diaper is certainly involved here too :D There's a small sexual connotation involved, as well as a tiny bit of wanting to return to the days when I didn't have obligations or worries :baby_bath:

Part of my frequenting of this website is my fascination with finding what motivates people and makes them who they are- I do this everywhere and I understand some people better than they do themselves ^_^ There's never a dull day on Daily Diapers and that is simply fun :P

Bettypooh

i have no idea why, but its not sexual for me

i dont wear that often anymore tho, but i get some urges now and then

sometimes i put one on just cause i cant be arsed to get up from the chair :P

It is pure DECADENCE to CHOOSE to wear diapers and USE them for their intended purpose, and ENJOY it, whenever I do. I am long past the point of trying to figure out WHY, and beat myself up because I DO, and just accept what IS, and enjoy myself. If my wife could be at the same place I am, it would be heaven on earth. But, since she accepts me the way I am, and I'm pretty free to do my thing the way I want to, I'm pretty happy, fulfilled and content. And, if someone WERE to discover my "little secret", exactly WHAT would they say or COULD they say! It's MY thing and, at 55, I'M the one wearing the diapers! LOL

I think you said it all and couldn't agree more. I especially like the comment about being fifty-five!

• Like 1

I think you said it all and couldn't agree more. I especially like the comment about being fifty-five!

hi it is nice to here that i am not alone i am a 64 year old DL exactly why i do not know but at this point i do not think i will ever figuer it out. i am lucky enuph to have the freedom and the means to operate as a DL my wife while not overly suportave does not object a contrubting factor is her own weak blader control. lee

You couldn't have said it better. I agree 100%, I feel the exact way you do. :thumbsup: