LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Things I Know

DailyDi

No one is trying to take the Christ out of Christmas

You don't need to keep telling me what time Conan is on while I am watching Conan

Diet Dr Pepper tastes nothing like regular Dr Pepper - and regular Dr Pepper isn't that good either.

They've already succeeded. But then again if you study your history Christ was never in Christmas to begin with. December 25th was chosen as Christmas by the Church because it would overwrite the pagan holiday of Yule. In the same fashion Easter was chosen to be a Christian replacement for the celebration of the Spring Equinox. Made it a lot easier to convert people.

• Like 2

UGH! Dr.Pepper has always tasted like carbonated prune juice to me...I can't imagine what the diet version tastes like :P I have become accustomed to ....'(gah I hate to admit it) ....diet .........pepsi :blush: not that I drink a lot of it...I usually stick with coffee....but if push comes to shove...

anyways...I don't watch conan......and I don't worry about Christs position in the holiday named for him....sooo that just my place in the pond.

Good to hear from you again BTW :) hope things are getting better.

You don't need to keep telling me what time Conan is on while I am watching Conan

Diet Dr Pepper tastes nothing like regular Dr Pepper - and regular Dr Pepper isn't that good either.

haha.. I've often joked that with all the switch to "happy holidays" to be "consumer friendly".. it would only be a matter of time until they did something about the christ in christmas.

BTW... you DO know that diet sodas are worse for you than regular? You'd be better off drinking regular soda. Diet is bad bad bad.. if you drink it regularly, it will actually cause you to gain weight... and it's been proven that it is addictive. literally. They are also starting studies because they suspect diet sodas might possibly lead to physical problems in the intestines and possibly cancer.

~lilme

I always thought that Dr. Pepper was carbonated prune juice. My wife told me it wasn't.

I am an open minded person and am still glad that Christ is in Christmas, I think so anyway.

I too enjoy Conan's humor, and watch him when I can stay awake.

Do enjoy diet or regular Dr. Pepper for the caffeine on the the occasions when my tummy doesn't want coffee. I think I read somewhere once, that Dr. Pepper had the most caffeine. I need it sometimes. I'm not a big soda drinker anyway, so it's not for the taste, don't think it's that bad though. :)

Back to the topic:

There is no pepper in Dr. Pepper

There is no coke in Coke

There are no jill rabbits

Rubber panties are not made of rubber

There is not a dress in address

Atari was NOsT tiara spelled sideways

and regular Dr Pepper isn't that good either.

LIES!!!!

On another note, I hate looking at my other email inbox (yahoo) because I never get any mail in there, not even spam. The reasons I use it mean I'm not going to get a whole lot of emails but still...it makes me sad everytime I look at it because there is never anything there, yet for some reason, I still feel the need and will continue to check it every 5 minutes.

Completely random but I guess the "Thing I Know" is I won't be getting emails and it'll just make me die a little inside each time I do check it and it is empty, but I will just keep checking it anyway..

[quote name='lilme'

BTW... you DO know that diet sodas are worse for you than regular? You'd be better off drinking regular soda. Diet is bad bad bad.. if you drink it regularly, it will actually cause you to gain weight... and it's been proven that it is addictive. literally. They are also starting studies because they suspect diet sodas might possibly lead to physical problems in the intestines and possibly cancer.

~lilme

• Like 1

Not all diet sodas, just those with aspartame. The FDA would not approve this poison until Reagan was elected. He changed FDA's director and suddenly aspartame was OK.

Coincidently this was the beginning of the obesity and diabetic plagues. (imo)

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

So true! If you must drink diet soda, try Diet Rite or Pepsi One. Both are made with Splenda sweetner instead of Aspartame! A friend of mine who's wife is a medical doctor once sent me an artical about a woman who drank diet coke several times a day. She started experiencing symtoms of MS and even doctor's couldn't find the reason for it. She got weaker and weaker and finally ended up in a wheel chair. She knew something was wrong, made out her will and was expecting to die within 3 months. Her brother heard about Aspartame causing these kinds of problems in some people and called her up. As it was, the woman was just about to drink another diet coke! Her brother told her to dump it out, don't drink any more diet coke or soda with aspartame and explained the reason why. It also seems that when Aspartame gets over 95 degrees, it changes due to the heat and really turns poisonous! Think of all the diet soda sitting around in warehouses in the summer! Anyway, the woman stopped drinking diet soda and per the artical she was able to get out of the wheel chair within a week and start walking again! This artical was in a medical magazine my friend's wife subscribed to about 6 years ago.

Believe none of what you hrear and only half of what you see. Always check the science Quackwatch on Aspertaime and health scares

Now, I avoid the stuff because it tasts bad.

Another meritless scare was the Cyclamate scare of the early '70/s that caused the Congres-stapo to ban the sweeter, the only good aritificial sweetener that I know of

The study that started all of this was don by Scandia Labs, the creator of Cyclamate and reported by law to the FDA. The purpose of this was to determine the upper limit of the safe use of this. The subjects, white rats were fed some 1200 times the normal human consumption level and some, probably 5% developed cancer.

This was found by CONgress to be in violation of the Delaney clause which reads ..any substance that in any amount causes cancer. shall be bannned. The meaning,to any reasonable person is "in the smallest amount", since using the largest and even beyond reasonable consumption would be unreasonable and not fit to make law on. Yet that is what the Tin Hitlers did

I found out in my Research Methods class, conducted by Dr. George Raymond at Providence College in 1973 that the results never replicated which is another condition of good science. Good science, due to the need to reliably test data and process by replication may take up to 5 years to come to any conclusions unless the situation is a glaring one. Certainly, tests done to test the upper limits of consumption are not valid for general consumption. But then who said anything about politicians and reasonable persons being int the same room, building or universe?

Just reacently, within the last 10 years, the bogusness of that whole affair was reported once or twice in the news.

Things I know.....

I REALLY like SUGAR!!!

Despicable me was hilarious!

The Bambino diaper I am wearing right now will take another wetting before I need to change!!!

Ditto x3

Things I know.....

I REALLY like SUGAR!!!

Despicable me was hilarious!

The Bambino diaper I am wearing right now will take another wetting before I need to change!!!

YEah..I R*E*A*L*L*Y like suger too...thats why I stopped using it, and eating sweets and candy....I'm a carb junkie, and all that stuff was not doing me any good. Putting 5-6 teaspoons of sugar in your coffee cup can't be a good thing. I also have a small fortune in dental work in my mouth, I'm also sure that I paid for 1 and maybe 2 of my dentists trips to Greece :blush: sooooooooo that had to go, and I do feel better :)

Bambinos are awesome!..I think I'll go slip into one :D

Back to the topic:

There is no coke in Coke

Fun Fact: Though there is no active cocaine in modern Coca Cola except the highly debated trace residues, it is still made from "spent" Coca leaves, which are leaves that have been processed to remove the cocaine. Coca Cola is the only company licensed in the United States to purify and import the Coca plant, the resultant cocaine going to pharmaceutical companies for medicinal use (mostly research). Also, if you want Coke with real sugar, and not high fructose corn syrup, buy the Mexican Coke in the glass bottle.

Aspartame can have drastic effects in sensitive individuals. In the average person, it may do nothing, but like all foods, somebody somewhere is going to be allergic or sensitive to it. In these sensitive people it can cause rashes, hives, eczema, digestive problems, symptoms mimicking Fibromyalgia, Epstein Barr Syndrome (mono), or MS, and this is proved by medical studies. I found this out the hard way. After consuming 4 or so drinks containing it per day over two months I developed muscle weakness, nerve pain in the skin, and body aches so intense I thought I must be developing Fibromyalgia, at age 26! I couldn't lift the dishes into the cabinet to put them up at eye level. I was unable to walk more than one block. They (the doctors) found nothing wrong until I admitted drinking a lot of diet soda. I was told to quit using aspartame immediately, and within a few weeks my symptoms vanished. Coincidence? I think not.

Thus why I don't celebrate Christmas. ;)

'cause Dr. Pepper tastes bad?

I celebrate Christmas but not for any reason having to do with Dr. Pepper. Each to his/her own, KittenAB. I still respect you for who you are (and not for anything related to Christmas OR Dr. Pepper - diet or regular).

...and 'cept that I like the feeling of my diaper, I can't think of much more I know.

Dr. Pepper doesn't really taste bad... It's just a lot flatter-tasting than most colas. Mr Pibb is better. But I'd rather have Dr. Pepper than the nastiness that is Mountain Dew... Hell... I'd rather have diet pop instead of Mountain Dew. That stuff is just awful...