LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pull Up Diapers Are For Girls...

Baby Toni38

Lets think about it. Pull up are for girls..

If you use pull up in order to change them you neet to disrobe, yes you can remove the used one but to put on a clean one, the pants have to come off. Using a pull up = wearing a dress or skirt.

They look like a panty with ruffles. They give the wearer a panty line in the rear and in the front a nice smouth apperance.:whistling:

Then looking at the construction of one, most of the padding is in the croch. ( even on the ones advertised for men)

Just some ramdom thoughts I had before I go and change my pull up. :blush::crybaby:

I do not know. Since, no matter what you hear, some kind of panty should be worn under them, usualy a rubber panty but even if not, diapers are considered very intimate underwear and not to be seen, which means something is to be put over them even just for safety's sake. This has been the case for over a century and there is no real reason to adopt a new model.

To change these, you would have to remove the panty completely. This makes sense as a bedtime garment since one changes one's clothes entirely in the morning so it is not an issue there. Even so, boys can wear snap-crotch things during the day if pull-ups are worn. Now, if you want to be a kid or baby in pulbic, well you take what goes with it. On the other hand, If that is not the case, then you wear the kind of thing that has to be pulled between the legs

For myself, I know of not cloth pull-ups that would even approximate a diaper nor any pull-ups that I would trust to hold what I need. Therefore, I see not practical value to them

I always looked at pull ups as more of a training pant. They don't function like a 'real' diaper because thats not what they were intended for. In reality, they are made for and marketed towards people with light to moderate incontinence. They don't hold up to a flood because they aren't meant to. They are there in case of accidents or leaks. thats why they are more of a hassle to change, just like kids pull ups and training pants, because the wearer is 'supposed' to be able to make it to the bathroom, but in case they don't, the pull up is there to help ;)

For those of us who don't really like to use the bathroom, they can be there for those naughty times, when we have an 'accident" :P or maybe we get to the bathroom and go in our pants anyways ;) just 'cause :P

So I don't think they are meant 'just for' girls, though the construction does indicate that, they can be used by either gender for their intended purpose, as DD does (thats his secret...Mike wears training pants! :P Shhhhh)

So don't expect pull ups to work like regular diapers, because they never were made to do that, just like kids pull ups. They hold 1 accident, and thats it. They keep clothes and floors and furniture dry and or clean. They aren't meant for heavy floods or heavy use and or extended wear...they are what they are, but if you want more out of them, (or to be able to put more into them :P ) use a booster inside, that will help them last a bit longer, but then you increase the possibility of them leaking when you sit ;)

Either way, have fun...enjoy...:thumbsup:

Some puulups are rather lame, such as Depend. I have been using Abeena Abriflex which claims to hold 2200cc. I prefer pullups for ease of putting on and the option of not wetting all the time. I think that most products are better for women because the padding only needs to be in one area, as opposed to men's use which needs to taks into account the various angles us guys may be pointing. The weak spots are along the legs and to a lesser extent at the waist, but this is a problem no matter what you are wearing.

I haven't tried the abenas yet, but I want to get some as they look cool and hold a good amount as well. I usually use the protection plus over nites or extended wear pull ups and they hold quite a bit, and are comfy :) They are also made by medline, the same makers of Molicare briefs, but they are white, not purkle :P

not sure diapers are seen as a pretty intimate covering for an infant.... i mean seriously, when they are babies toddlers they just run around in diapers all the time, no one cares if its exposed.....

now if we are talking adult diapers. that is a different store, and thsoe should be covered, by at least pants.