LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

Your in UK?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, I have been though, way back in 1986, I’m from Melbourne Australia [emoji1037].

Sounds more like an Aussie timezone.  UK would have been 5 hours later than my timezone (CDT) or 6 hours if they have Daylight Saving Time.  Three hours ago would have been 3:30 pm CDT or 8:30 pm GMT on a Saturday night.

Spot on, 10 points to you, and an extra scoop of ice cream [emoji510] (after dinner,and only if you eat all your vegetables)[emoji39]

Nothing at the moment. I don't think I have anything that would be hidden well under my work pants dry, never mind wet.  We are slow at the moment, but with my luck, I'd end up with a Karen or Kyle that would have no problem pointing it out in person or a review. 

7 hours ago, Andrew54 said:

Spot on, 10 points to you, and an extra scoop of ice cream emoji510.png (after dinner,and only if you eat all your vegetables)emoji39.png

:46_EmoticonsHDcom:  ?

Cammies. Gettin low,  might have to crack open that case of SDK’s. However, I did dig into the vintage stash and wore a very early 90’s Rite Aid “Brief” last night. I swear these are as close a replica to vintage purple box Pampers that you could ever find!

• 2 weeks later...

Today I’m wearing a Depend super pants under my jeans, no underwear over the top like I usually do, feels comfortable and I think a little bit better too.( I’m on long-service leave from work at the moment, but I’ll add my usual boxer briefs when I go back to work in June)

Trying something new today.  Wearing a Total Dry Plus which I get about 2.5 to 3 hours out of before they usually fill beyond capacity.  In the bottom, I have a large super-absorbent microfiber terry dish towel, folded lengthwise in thirds.  Fits perfectly between the deep standing guards and almost from the front to back.  Over that I'm wearing my Leakmaster PUL pants with an adult microfiber terry diaper insert (Zorb fabric I think).  The insert in the pants is just to prevent pooling in the pants so pee doesn't just run out the legs.

This is the second one I've worn today.  The first one I had on for 5.5 hours before having to change.  Usually if I use a booster it will be a disposable.  This is the first time I've worn a cloth doubler (more than a booster!) inside a disposable.  Probably had about 20-30 oz of pee in the first doubler when I wrung it out.

...in just "one" RearZ gauze cotton nighttime cloth diaper, no plastic pants as I like it that way 95% of the time. May add another for thickness before I go to bed.

I'm wearing abena m4 right now. I also have some dry 24/7 and always discreet in my stash. Honestly, I don't know if I care for the abenas, they seem to cut I to my thighs moreso than the others. Unfortunately I bought a 3 pack case though, so I will use them before ordering some more of the Megamax. I recieved samples of them with my dry 24/7s. They are WONDERFUL ?.  Most comfy diaper I've ever used and oh my goodness do they hold ALOT

I don't know if you can call it a diaper, but I have an X -top level three on right now in bed and I'm going to try it out at some point during the night and see how well it actually works.  If anyone wants to know just feel free to message me and I'll let you know how it is.  I came across them at my store today on clearance, so I figured why not try them out...if it works good I can even just wear them at work as well and just pee whenever I felt like it.  And if it doesn't work well, well, at least I will get turned on from using it a bit and then just masterbate with it on also....

I just slipped into my overnight Abena L4.  I just took of a very saturated large Total Dry X-Plus (my first of a 2-pack of samples).   

Incidently, I just determined that the Abena L4 is comparable to the Total Dry X-Plus (as I understand, essentially a Bambino Bianco, only with a printed landing-zone) with the notable exception that the Abena has no elastic in the front or back, no front landing zone for the tapes, and a different inner liner (not perforated like X-Plus).  Instead of the landing zone that the X-Plus has, the Abena has backup tapes.

For the price, I think I'll keep buying the Abena L4s instead.  Buying by the bag on Amazon with a recurring subscription, I pay 1.48 each (tax incl).  The Total Dry X-Plus when purchased by the 48 count case, would cost me 1.68 each (non-tax).

I currently get a case of 36 Abena L4's on monthly Amazon subscription for $53.30 and a case of 48 large Total Dry X-Plus  would cost 80.71, purchased every 6 weeks directly from totaldry.com.

Lille Supreme with  two pair of plastic panties first on my white popperfront  which are and exquisite soft rubber like plastic and to protect them at night a good tough milky white PVC pull up I'm waiting for my morning change and bath :)

My last order from LLMEDICO they didn't have Better Dry's available in mediums so, I ordered the Dry 24/7's.
Just woke up from a wet night in a Dry 24/7 with a Tranquillity Top Liner and a pair of plastic pants on over it. [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk