LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

Basics for Kids "Sleep Pants" in the L/XL size. I'm pretty sure that these are the same as the Albertsons and CVS brand's products, because they're all manufactured by the same company that bought out TYCO's assets way back when. I haven't wet these yet, but I may post when I do.

These are somewhat similar to the classic GoodNites. Both are unisex, and both are plain white, and both come in somewhat similar packaging, but that's probably wear the similarities end. The sides on the classic GoodNites, and their gender specific successors had a different texture that was a bit smoother and just as durable. (The current GoodNites designs have even smoother sides.) Also, the material used on these can be a bit scratchier at first than anything used on GoodNites. These were a bit less expensive for the same quantity (12 to a Jumbo pack) though, so I figured I'd give them a try. I'd say that I prefer the feeling of dry GoodNites to dry Sleep Pants, but these definitely work in a bind. Now I just have to see how these hold up to a wetting.

Nothing is better than putting on a FRESH diaper in the morning!..... I'm wearing Attends waistband all white diaper with a cloth stuffer and a vintage plastic back pampers size 4 diaper as well. I put a generous amount of powder and drizzled a little baby oil for a fresh smell. Feels great to get out of a soggy wet night time diaper! YUK! I'll probably wear this for half a day.

Feels great to get out of a soggy wet night time diaper! YUK!

I actually like the feeling of a soggy wet diaper. :)

Speaking of soggy wet diapers, I just finished enjoying the one that I put on when I wrote my last post. It actually held up to a pretty decent wetting, and was rather enjoyable. GoodNites are definitely more comfortable though, but in a bind these are decent. In fact, I'd actually rank these between GoodNites and UnderJams because of the issue with the sides on UnderJams.

No diapers for now--I'll be in regular underwear for awhile until the mood suits me to change back into a diaper.

Oh Yes!!! I am pinned in three babypants birdseye prefold diapers that are swimming in a Johnson and Johnsons baby powder blizzard!!!! I am wearing my blue carousel plastic pants over this bulge! This is sending me into Euphoria and entirely legal. I am sitting on a soft fuzzy blanket that I would love to have turned into an adult baby onesie in a legless, sleeveless diapering t shirt pattern with snappies on the crotch forming a nice diaper hatch!!!! It would be better if had enough of this blanket material to make a tripple layer onesie that would really send me over the edge!!! This would be better if my gauze diapers were dry, but oh well. I feel like I could be smelled from Mars! I am nervous about owning anything that is too much of a giveaway, however!! (On second thought, damn the torpedoes and full steam ahead!!!)

I wear Tena Slips with Boots 'Stay Dry' plastic pants 24/7.If I'm likely to wet alot overnight I wear a large Bath towel

held in place with Boots Nappy pins,nappy booster pads and Pvc Pants.I really like to wear see thro Plastic pants

called 'Sandra Pants' from Westons Medical ,Henley on Thames,UK but these can be pricey.

I am pinned in three powsered leakmaster gauze prefold diapers! I am wearing baby powder, but not as much as yesterday, I used...half a bottle! I went crazy after being deprived for so long!

• 1 month later...