LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

Today I’m in a wet (who’d guess) Tena super pants, with Curash family powder.
Once again time to get ready for work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m still in my safari diaper from last night but it’s really starting to feel full but I’m too comfy to change.

I like that feeling too, ( I can’t wait until my wife and kids go away on school holidays and I can do that)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just sitting here in a bearhugs ( changing times) overnight thats a "bit"damp.  ☺ 

They are an over night product, thick and for heavy use, so this should last me for quit a while. ?

I'm wearing a free sample of an Attends Premier.  It's cloth backed but surprisingly it's felted fabric so it's *VERY* soft, and quite thick for a medical diaper (er... "BRIEF")!!  Still, it's dry right now so I don't know how well it will handle my overnight bladder but tomorrow I will know.

2 hours ago, Red Yes Horse said:

I just did something I’ve never tried before: sleeping in a diaper. I’ve just been dying to try out these Rearz Barnyards, I couldn’t stop myself from putting one on. We’ll see how this goes!

Sleeping in diapers is absolutely awesome! I get such a restful night sleep, even though i only sleep 4 to 5 hours. It's almost as if my unconscious mind knows that it's protected and safe. That said, to answer the question -- Alpha Clin Premium -- I still need to put them to the ultimate test (which for me is threefold - based on non leakage (although the video I watched on how to properly put on a diaper might resolve that), how long I can sit in a wet diaper before changing ie without leaking, and I know it might be absolutely trivial, but a yellow stain showing through on the front of a diaper gives added satisfaction that little baby went good boy in his diaper. For me, that is one of two reasons why I despise Comfrey.

7 hours ago, dlsafrica said:

Sleeping in diapers is absolutely awesome! I get such a restful night sleep, even though i only sleep 4 to 5 hours. It's almost as if my unconscious mind knows that it's protected and safe. That said, to answer the question -- Alpha Clin Premium -- I still need to put them to the ultimate test (which for me is threefold - based on non leakage (although the video I watched on how to properly put on a diaper might resolve that), how long I can sit in a wet diaper before changing ie without leaking, and I know it might be absolutely trivial, but a yellow stain showing through on the front of a diaper gives added satisfaction that little baby went good boy in his diaper. For me, that is one of two reasons why I despise Comfrey.

I can see! It was a pretty good experience, once I actually fell asleep! It took me a bit to get used to the diaper being there, but it didn’t take long and it was amazing. I’m impressed with these diapers so far, the tapes held with my usual tossing and turning, and it had no problem holding a midnight wetting and this morning’s pee at all!

10 hours ago, SoggySoCal said:

Just woke up with a wet bed and PJ’s. It’s not often I get a PeekABU to leak that bad but this one was beyond capacity for sure. 

Might I suggest the following item that I bought from Amazon last August prior to my prostate procedure.  These pads are 52" long and 36" wide.  I put one on my twin bed, across the bed (52" wide) where my waist and butt are in the bed.  I've woken up a few times wet but my bed hasn't been wet since I started using these pads.  Simply throw the wet one in the washer, grab one of the dry ones and finish making your bed.

For the record, my top sheet never seems to get wet when I leak into the bed.

Medokare Bed Pads - 1500mL capacity - 36x52"

Betterdry.  I have 3 days off so decided to sleep in a diaper last night which I rarely do because I never sleep well when diapered.  That was the case last night as well.  I've been in this diaper for 8-1/2 hours now and as I plan to spend a couple more hours (at least) in it while surfing and chatting, I put on a pair of waterproof pants just in case.  My computer chair has enough pee stains on the cushion over the years from leaking diapers.

Oh, and I'm proud to be number 2,500 in this post and the first one to start the second hundred pages!

I put on another Barnyard last night to try sleeping in it again. This time, within a few minutes of putting it on and winding down, I wet it a little bit and went to sleep. I woke up and had to pee really bad, so I soaked it, and it drank it all! Really impressed with these diapers, I know by the time I wet it again in the morning, I had it to max capacity. And the tapes never came loose, though I had to readjust them after I soaked it, I think I like the “hook and loop” system.

I'm in my overnight Abena Abriform Comfort L4.  Wet from 2-3 voids (once when I got into bed, rolled onto belly and peed into the front, once on my back when I woke up this morning and I believe one or two more times since I've been up - can't recall).

Still has some capacity left.

1 hour ago, TGalactic2012 said:

Your in UK?

Sounds more like an Aussie timezone.  UK would have been 5 hours later than my timezone (CDT) or 6 hours if they have Daylight Saving Time.  Three hours ago would have been 3:30 pm CDT or 8:30 pm GMT on a Saturday night.