LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Want To Convince People To Wear Diapers

Guest alfons16a

ohh but hey at least it was your diaper you zipped up and not your erm..... parts covered by the diaper!!!

I've done that before! No word in the English language can describe the pain.

ohh but hey at least it was your diaper you zipped up and not your erm..... parts covered by the diaper!!!

I didn't zip it up and do it, it was when I pulled my jeans on and the zipper itself was turned into the diaper and poked a hole in the darn thing. I haven't done that in a while. :whistling:

I could just see an infomercial in a few years trying to promote adult diapers as most infomercials try to sell you something you don't really need but convince you you do. Think of a fast talkin' slightly deep voice guy saying this:

Do you ever get tired of waking up at night to use the bathroom? (scene of person rolling out of bed and sluggishly heading towards bathroom). Do you ever feel like you always have to go to the bathroom at inconvenient times? (scene of someone sitting on couch watching sports game, then person in a car, then someone in a business meeting, all frowning and upset of course while crossing legs or doing the pee pee dance). Well now you don't have to worry!!! Introducing Spankies Adult absorbant briefs!!! Now you can just put one of these on at your convenience and use them whenever you want. Those inopportune times of needing to use the bathroom will be a thing of the past!! (Images of previous people all happy now doing there activities). They also feel comfortable too! These all white briefs are sure to keep you warm and dry with its innovative features. Standing leg guards, dual waist bands, refastenable tape zone with two tapes on each side! These are super absorbent to ensure you're protected at anytime!

(Testimonial) I use to always have to get up at night to use the bathroom which meant getting out of my nice warm bed and finding my way to the bathroom. I'd get all cold and a few times I've tripped over things in the dark on my way to the bathroom which is very dangerous. Now there's no worry, I just wake up and go and there's no worries. My partner also likes them as I do not disturb him like I did when I use to get up at night. We both sleep much better now thanks to Spankies! My husband now wears them too!!!

(Testimonial 2) I use to always have to go to the bathroom at what seemed like the worst time, always during a meeting or out with friends or when I was driving. It was embarrassing to have to excuse myself all the time (image of people in meeting all irate meeting stopped because of her leaving). No need to worry now. I wear Spankies (pulls down back of pants a bit and exposes diaper) and couldn't be happy, and my coworkers couldn't be happier either. (image of her in meeting and she does the I gotta pee pause in the middle of talking, waits a second, looks up at the ceiling and then pees, coworkers all happy). Now I can put them on and change them whenever it's convenient for ME!!!

If you'd like to place your order for a case of Spankies, just call the number at the bottom of your screen now. BUT WAIT, there's more. If you call within the next 30 minutes, we'll double your order. That's right, two cases for the price of one! (Spoken really fast: just pay extra shipping and processing). Call NOW and don't miss out on this special offer. We offer sizes to fit nearly everyone’s needs! Don't delay, call today and enjoy your new and improved life. You won't regret it, CALL NOW!!!

ohhh do i hear another dd contest? who ever can submit the best video informercial convincing people to buy diapers... wins free bambinos.... now this doesn't mean you have to show your face... because not all infomercials have people in them... hmmm could be fun...

PS: You need to go to school and learn to type in English.

KittenAB, gotta disagree with you. I love reading and hearing the messed up syntax and unconventional use of words by foreigners who have learned English. English is the world language now and will be for a few more years to come. We should commend these people for thier considerable effort.

Anondl

I could just see an infomercial in a few years trying to promote adult diapers as most infomercials try to sell you something you don't really need but convince you you do. Think of a fast talkin' slightly deep voice guy saying this:

Do you ever get tired of waking up at night to use the bathroom? (scene of person rolling out of bed and sluggishly heading towards bathroom). Do you ever feel like you always have to go to the bathroom at inconvenient times? (scene of someone sitting on couch watching sports game, then person in a car, then someone in a business meeting, all frowning and upset of course while crossing legs or doing the pee pee dance). Well now you don't have to worry!!! Introducing Spankies Adult absorbant briefs!!! Now you can just put one of these on at your convenience and use them whenever you want. Those inopportune times of needing to use the bathroom will be a thing of the past!! (Images of previous people all happy now doing there activities). They also feel comfortable too! These all white briefs are sure to keep you warm and dry with its innovative features. Standing leg guards, dual waist bands, refastenable tape zone with two tapes on each side! These are super absorbent to ensure you're protected at anytime!

(Testimonial) I use to always have to get up at night to use the bathroom which meant getting out of my nice warm bed and finding my way to the bathroom. I'd get all cold and a few times I've tripped over things in the dark on my way to the bathroom which is very dangerous. Now there's no worry, I just wake up and go and there's no worries. My partner also likes them as I do not disturb him like I did when I use to get up at night. We both sleep much better now thanks to Spankies! My husband now wears them too!!!

(Testimonial 2) I use to always have to go to the bathroom at what seemed like the worst time, always during a meeting or out with friends or when I was driving. It was embarrassing to have to excuse myself all the time (image of people in meeting all irate meeting stopped because of her leaving). No need to worry now. I wear Spankies (pulls down back of pants a bit and exposes diaper) and couldn't be happy, and my coworkers couldn't be happier either. (image of her in meeting and she does the I gotta pee pause in the middle of talking, waits a second, looks up at the ceiling and then pees, coworkers all happy). Now I can put them on and change them whenever it's convenient for ME!!!

If you'd like to place your order for a case of Spankies, just call the number at the bottom of your screen now. BUT WAIT, there's more. If you call within the next 30 minutes, we'll double your order. That's right, two cases for the price of one! (Spoken really fast: just pay extra shipping and processing). Call NOW and don't miss out on this special offer. We offer sizes to fit nearly everyone’s needs! Don't delay, call today and enjoy your new and improved life. You won't regret it, CALL NOW!!!

We're just about there already with the commercials on TV! The one part of the above infomercial you forgot is as follows:

"And they're so easy to use, too! Watch as we demonstrate to you how easy it is to unfold a spankie, pull it up between your legs and tape it securly on! Spankies can be put on or changed either laying down or standing up for your convienience! Notice how easy it is to roll it up into a ball for disposale when changing? They're great for home and the workplace because changing them is so easy! "

^ I love the addition!

It is quite amazing how often I feel I see adult diaper commercials now and more so commercials for adult diaper delivery companies like HDIS or others. There are also a fair amount of catheter commercials as well. I don't know why but it seems like the commercials now tend to deal with private issues a lot, maybe to get the word out that you're not alone. Plenty of hemeroid, catheter, feminine products, itch creams, odor control, incontinence products, bladder pills, etc. out there in commercials now. Crazy!!!

Most people won't be "convinced" to wear diapers if they don't need them - but the more advertising there is that gets across the message that it is OK to wear them if, for example, you have a weak bladder, occasional accidents, are pregnant or just in a situation where getting to a toilet is difficult, the better. At the moment it seems incontinent people are still encouraged to use the thinnest pads possible, and to seek other treatments, rather than wear something that allows them to go out and live their life with confidence. Removing the stigma around adult nappy wearing might lead to a few more people trying them and liking it as well!

Most people won't be "convinced" to wear diapers if they don't need them - but the more advertising there is that gets across the message that it is OK to wear them if, for example, you have a weak bladder, occasional accidents, are pregnant or just in a situation where getting to a toilet is difficult, the better. At the moment it seems incontinent people are still encouraged to use the thinnest pads possible, and to seek other treatments, rather than wear something that allows them to go out and live their life with confidence. Removing the stigma around adult nappy wearing might lead to a few more people trying them and liking it as well!

The mass majority will never agree to wear a garment that is made to hold feces and urine unless absolutely necessary. That's like trying to convince men around the world to wear womens pads beacuse a select few men think it's hot. It's not going to happen.

• 3 years later...

Imagine seeing this billboard on your way to work:

Lol! You do need to omit the word "the" in your sponsorship line though. Can u fix it? Thats background material right there!

• 3 months later...