LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Want To Convince People To Wear Diapers

Guest alfons16a

Guest alfons16a

Wearing diapers is so a good thing. It feels great to wear a diaper. It is warm and it is comfortable. I like wearing and I am addicted to. For me it is a very normal thing to wear. And wearing diapers is very convenient. If you have to pee just use your diapers. It is good to feel the warm between the legs.

Because of all this things I think more people should wear diapers. And if more people wear diapers it gets more usual. The result would be that more people would like to wear and they will convince other people. What a good thing.

To convince people the diaper wearers should post a lot of good experiences to publish the good thing and to make it popular to wear diapers.

Please support!!!

• Like 2

Don't mind Ashlee, I guess he's just heard and seen it all now and is bored by everything. Sad, really.

As an exercise, I like what you're talking about. I don't think we'll get anything published in mainstream media, mind you, but it might be interesting to come up with an ad campaign with a slogan and some supporting text. My career is tangential to marketing, and I end up doing a lot of it anyway, so I'll give it some thought.

-RMS

Wearing diapers is so a good thing. It feels great to wear a diaper. It is warm and it is comfortable. I like wearing and I am addicted to. For me it is a very normal thing to wear. And wearing diapers is very convenient. If you have to pee just use your diapers. It is good to feel the warm between the legs.

Because of all this things I think more people should wear diapers. And if more people wear diapers it gets more usual. The result would be that more people would like to wear and they will convince other people. What a good thing.

To convince people the diaper wearers should post a lot of good experiences to publish the good thing and to make it popular to wear diapers.

Please support!!!

Just a few blocks short of a full load here. :girlbaby:

Yeah why not,

I have been wearing diapers 24/7 for over a year and find them really convenient and to be honest comfortable. I do use my diaper for going to the toilet (urinating) in public and when i have been caught short I have used my diaper for pooing but I tend not to do this as the smell and clean up are quite a task in public.

I think it will never catch on as a usual thing to wear as so many people who haven't tried it since childhood see it as just that a form of underwear for a child.

Please keep trying to convince people and i will do the same.

I wonder why it's so taboo. It's ok for the most part to be openly gay... there's more discussion about legalized marijuana... might as well be legal with k2 or whatever else synthetic they come up with. When was the last time someone put on a diaper and wrecked a car or hurt someone? With it being the diapers fault... you get my point. Diapers don't hurt anyone or kill anyone but yet if you're "outed" you're just screwed up. Something must really be wrong with those diaper wearers. Well its a nice thought that it could be socially accepted, but probably not gonna happen, so in the diaper closet I shall stay, at least its cushy in here! LOL

• Like 1

This is the same reason I hate organized religion ... seriously? You want to "encourage" people?

No, that's just as wrong as people who think diapers are only for us who need them, or worse the people who think that the only people who need them are younger than 3 and older than 80. Just ... don't ... such "encouragement" will only make matters worse.

• Like 1

Erin M,

thank you for the reply it allows me to gauge the understanding within the group and I must confess I was playing "devil's advocate" when I posted my comment.

What I really think is, it will never be accepted across the main stream, due to the very stigma connected with diapers, people think you must have something wrong with you or are mentally deficient.

I find diapers comforting to wear and quite comfortable and as I am now wearing 24/7 and don't have a choice about it, I am happy to keep the status quo and remain in the closet. If people spot me I just think that it is there problem and not mine.

cheers kevino

p.s. keep wearing

there is nothing taboo with wearing diapers, there is something taboo with people insisting that they have to tell every single fucking person they come across that not only do they wear diapers, but they like it. and then try to use that person to satisfy some need inside them where they get off on the humiliation.

there is nothing taboo with wearing diapers, but when people go on talk shows and tell the world how they 'have' to wear them and they 'have' to act like a baby and they 'have' to have someone take care of them 24/7 then they look rediculous and people assume everyone into abdl is that rediculous... (which based on the majority of posts on here doesn't seem that far off).

its not taboo to wear diapers, TELLING EVERYONE is taboo. so there you whole idea of telling people... is just taboo and shouldn't be done.

• Like 2

there is nothing taboo with wearing diapers, there is something taboo with people insisting that they have to tell every single fucking person they come across that not only do they wear diapers, but they like it. and then try to use that person to satisfy some need inside them where they get off on the humiliation.

there is nothing taboo with wearing diapers, but when people go on talk shows and tell the world how they 'have' to wear them and they 'have' to act like a baby and they 'have' to have someone take care of them 24/7 then they look rediculous and people assume everyone into abdl is that rediculous... (which based on the majority of posts on here doesn't seem that far off).

its not taboo to wear diapers, TELLING EVERYONE is taboo. so there you whole idea of telling people... is just taboo and shouldn't be done.

I agree 100% with everything you said, except the taboo part.

If someone sees someone in a diaper, even if it's just a little pit poking above the pants (even if it's for reasons like incontinence), they're going to look down on them. It's just the way it is. They are taboo. 

A garment made to hold feces and urine, usually worn by seniors, children, and people with bladder issues, is not going to get positive views from the public. Thus, it has become taboo.

everytime i've seen someone with a diaper peeking out i usually assume they have a medical condition requiring the use of diapers, however then again i think that most people who wear diapers for need know how to keep them from peeking out, and so those who LET them peek out are just nasty exhibitionist members of htis site who don't have the restraint to understand there is a time and a place...

whats taboo again is not wearing diapers, is showing diapers... sorta like the nasty girls who bend over and let their thong show, or the gross guys who have their pants down to their knees... i think whats taboo is the SHOWING of basically a portable toilet, not the wearing of it... when the person has to THINK about someone wearing their urine or feeces they become a little grossed out... its not the wearing that is really taboo, its the feeling of grossness the third party gets when their subconscious realizes the person ends up walking around in their own waste...

but u are right, either way, when someone sees another person in a diaper they react.... but i feel if a person's diaper is showing in public they are allowing it to show. I have worked with so many individuals who have had to wear diapers, and really its not that hard to NOT let them show.

• Like 3

I agree 100% with everything you said, except the taboo part.

If someone sees someone in a diaper, even if it's just a little pit poking above the pants (even if it's for reasons like incontinence), they're going to look down on them. It's just the way it is. They are taboo. 

A garment made to hold feces and urine, usually worn by seniors, children, and people with bladder issues, is not going to get positive views from the public. Thus, it has become taboo.

Yes I agree, it will never be accepted as "normal" and those people who go on t.v. shows and parade themselves put the rest of us in a negative light.

Guest alfons16a

This is the same reason I hate organized religion ... seriously? You want to "encourage" people?

No, that's just as wrong as people who think diapers are only for us who need them, or worse the people who think that the only people who need them are younger than 3 and older than 80. Just ... don't ... such "encouragement" will only make matters worse.

In my eyes people as you should not visit this forum!

What you wrote is in no coherence with my concern. If you post or replay next at this forum I please you first to go to school and take some lessons in how to argue! I please you otherwise you produce more shit as we all can tolerate. Best regards :crybaby:

In my eyes people as you should not visit this forum!

What you wrote is in no coherence with my concern. If you post or replay next at this forum I please you first to go to school and take some lessons in how to argue! I please you otherwise you produce more shit as we all can tolerate. Best regards :crybaby:

o.O Argue? You are another person who thinks everyone should agree with them, huh? You need people to agree just to justify your own personal ideology .... which is really not productive or healthy. If you want a sound argument here goes:

It is not healthy to have fecal matter or urine that close to the skin for long periods of time, the toxins and virii in them will infect the outer skin and cause more damage to the outer skin than to the intestinal or bladder wall, because that's what the bladder and intestine were designed by nature to do. The many species capable of retaining fecal material and urine can do so because nature evolved it to do so, it prevents contamination of their surroundings (indoor plumbing is not a mechanism of nature) as well as helps lure predators to areas away from their primary living dens. Anything taken to an extreme is dangerous, period, even a fashion or lifestyle statement. Your insisting people "encourage" something like this to be mainstream will only result in more people becoming irate and offer them more excuses to not only attack you who wear for your own perversion but also those of us who have no choice. Excuses are not logical nor moral, they are flimsy reasoning offered by means of people with lower intelligence to justify a rather stupid action, like yours.

PS: You need to go to school and learn to type in English.

Let's get back on topic and not start the flame war gang!

In my many years of wearing I have been outed a few times with a shirt ride up. I've had a few people come up and tap me on the shoulder or something and politely whisper and tell me that I needed to adjust. I have never been approached and teased. As a matter of fact the other day I had inadvertently snagged the front of my diaper with my zipper flipped in and hadn't noticed. The wetness from the pulp eventually started to wick to my jeans. I had a friend come up and tell me " I think you have a equipment malfunction" I was rather embarrassed when I looked down to see a small wet spot developing.

I borrowed some tape to patch the front of the diaper, used my lighter on the front of my jeans for a speed dry. Walked out of the restroom and i don't think anyone other than the one person was the wiser. :whistling: