LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Secure X Plus On Bambino Website

Was that really ever in question? I always thought that was well understood (Kinda like Lincoln/Ford/Mercury - I think Bottom Half is a bit more autonomous but you get the idea) - but if not that should certainly go along way toward demonstrating a relationship.

Good for BHG tho - hope they sell a bunch of em.

They are probably offering them because the rest are out of stock and waiting for fulfillment to the warehouse from the factory. The estimated date is "end of November", and that wouldn't be good if they had nothing else to sell from the parent company.

If you look back at the original Bambino thread, there are quite a few who did and probably still will argue they are not the same diaper company. Cuddlz and Providers choice are about as close as they get too. Amazing how one diaper can be branded under so many names???

Fortunatly, the pricing is comparable as well. The secure Xplus' are a tad more expensive on the home site (by .68 cents for 2 bags:P ) than on the bambino site, so meh....its a toss up for 'value'

I think it would be nice if they offered the dry 24/7's as well...now THAT would be cool! :D

Guest NaughtyAshes

Fortunatly, the pricing is comparable as well. The secure Xplus' are a tad more expensive on the home site (by .68 cents for 2 bags:P ) than on the bambino site, so meh....its a toss up for 'value'

I think it would be nice if they offered the dry 24/7's as well...now THAT would be cool! :D

I suppose you want McDonalds to sell bean burritos and cinnamon twirls as well? ;)

I kind of like how they are expanding their selection like that plus the price is "as is" there is no mystery to shipping because its free. Just convenience plus they are still sticking with the top diapers out there which is awesome.

Guest BambooLand

Just got this reply back from Secure Personal care about their new style tape zone and another shocking truth!

"Hello Mr.****************

Thank you for your e-mail. We did change few things on our Secure Plus products. First the frontal panel has our new design of horizontal blocks and pairs of green hearts. Second our bags are in plain white bags instead of printed ones we had previously. And last we removed the wetness indicator. This was a manufacturing decision. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Plain white bags and a removal of wetness indicators plus a green with hearts tape panel....Sounds like Bambino to me!! and these are the Secure "plus" not X-plus.

Ok I am getting a bag of each to revisit one of my fav diapers.... They seem to be pretty damn cool .

I suppose you want McDonalds to sell bean burritos and cinnamon twirls as well? ;)

Cheeseburgers? Nope! We got spaghetti ... and blankets. But we are not affiliated with that clown. He attracts too many children.

I went over to bambino's website and took a look and yea they are expanding on carrying other brands of diapers which is pretty cool.

• 2 weeks later...