LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Time Between Peeing

132 members have voted

1. 1. On Average during the day how often do you go pee?

• I'm incontient, less than 20 minutes.
    • I'm incontient, less than 40 minutes.
    • I'm incontient, less than 1 hour
    • I'm incontient, 1.5-2 hours
    • I'm incontient, 2.5-3 hours
    • I'm incontient, 3.5-4 hours
    • I'm incontient, 4.5-6 hours
    • I'm incontient, more than 6 hours
    • I'm incontient, I constantly dribble.
    • I have control of my bladder and go pee at least every hour.
    • I have control of my bladder and go pee every 1.5-2 hours.
    • I have control of my bladder and go pee every 2.5-4 hours.
    • I have control of my bladder and go pee every 4.5-6 hours.
    • I have control of my bladder and go pee every 6.5-8 hours.
    • I have control of my bladder and go pee every 8.5-10 hours.
    • I have control of my bladder and go pee only after 10 hours or more.
  2. 2. Do you pee more often or less often when wearing a diaper?

• Less
    • More

Guest LOSTinDiapers

I think I pee a lot more when I'm diapered. So much so that I can.t control myself when the urge hits me. I also think I pee more when I'm lying on my tummy. I just worry about wetting my diaper in that position unless I have an extra insert up front.

You forgot one option: Prostate over 50 years old. That is sort of half incon. You have control of your bladder but next to none over the tube from it

You forgot one option: Prostate over 50 years old. That is sort of half incon. You have control of your bladder but next to none over the tube from it

I don't think there is half incontinence, though their certainly are lots of levels of it. If you require some kind of padding to not wet your pants then I was considering that incontinence.

With me it's interesting. Sometimes in the mornings when in bed about 5am I have to pee or have the feelings that I can't go back to sleep unless I pee so I get up and go to the toilet. Then 20 to 30 minutes later the same thing happens and I get up to pee. Then again it happens. This happens sometimes, not all the time and when I get up to pee it's just a small amount. I usually pee every 2 to 3 hours, sometimes less and sometimes more. There have been times when I've been at work in the morning and have had to pee every half hour and not just small amounts.

Categorized again :screwy: And again I don't fit the categories :whistling: Since I'm always diapered the required second answer was a no-go :angry: And I vary a lot- a huge lot! Not long ago I went 6+ hours or so without a drop leaking or taking a pee :o And somedays I pee every few minutes- literally- in smaller amounts, while other days I pee more amount but less often. That has always been my life B) It can be toilet or diaper and my control varies from full to nearly none. Usual doesn't happen here; there's only an average day overall where I pee maybe every 45 minutes in decent quantity, or more often in lesser amounts :rolleyes: And then there are the bad days where something goes into overdrive and I pee several ounces every few minutes with almost no control and darn little warning :( So put me in whatever categories you want- I promise you that I won't fit :P

Bettypooh

You missed a key option: "It depends on how much fluid I drink and what medicines I'm taking". Though, it's not uncommon for me to be able to go about 10 hours or more between restroom breaks, if I drink more water or pop (such as going out to eat with family or something) and take allergy medicine, I may have to pee about once an hour.

Typically, when I'm wearing a diaper, I don't drink as much. So, I don't have to pee as often.

• Like 1

I'm incontinent and go at least 12 time a day or if not more at times. Which has been very embarrassing for me.

Average being the keyword. Should have put an "other" choice I guess though, and not really trying to catagorize things, just thought it was interesting to see the time frame for others on here.

• 3 months later...

Odd thing is I tend to go pee more often if I am not in a diaper. Maybe every 4 hours if I am not in one, but 6-8 hours if I am in one.

I'm continent and a DL, although it's probably true to say I need the loo more than most people. A i.5 to 2 hour interval between pees is fairly typical. Holding for 3 hours or more is fairly exceptional for me. What I would say though is that when I'm wearing a nappy I seem to be able to hold my pee a lot better than when I don't.

I don't think there is half incontinence, though their certainly are lots of levels of it. If you require some kind of padding to not wet your pants then I was considering that incontinence.

I said that you don not have control over the tube that leads from it. Now what do you think that means? When you get there, we can talk

I am profoundly urinary incontinent. I void urine as it is created. This can be a nearly continuous dribble or a small squirt every few minutes.

Of course I always wear some form of diaper to maintain "social continence"

The problem with the question about peeing more or less when diapered is that there was no "It makes no difference" option. I have needed diapers 24/7 since the summer of 1985.

lol, it isn't inane tho, IMO.

Anyway, I seem to 'go' more often while diapered, but mostly because I let go freely when I am diapered.

There have been times when I've been at work in the morning and have had to pee every half hour and not just small amounts.
I'm no expert, but it seems like your body is doing what it's supposed to do. When you get close to sleep and while you sleep, your body produces something I was taught was called Anti-Diuretic Hormone, to allow you nighttime continence. So, even if you have a bit more water in your system than necessary, you won't usually need to wake up as often to pee as you would during the day. In the morning, when that hormone wears off, you suddenly need to pee more than average.

This is also part of the reason drinkers sometimes wet the bed, besides the drunken stupor. Alcohol also reduces the production of ADH, which stops the natural way your body keeps you continent at night, you pee more, you get dehydrated as well and then you have a headache in the morning. :)

The poll is ambiguous since for most people I think it varies. Especially maybe those of us like myself that tend to have iron bladders and we put off the need to go for a certain amount of time.

Since I'm always diapered, I pee whenever I feel the need to. I wet my diaper on average 10 times a day (multiple changes). And I wet in all circumstances (standing in line at bank, standing in line at restaurant, mall, library, movies, bars, etc etc etc ETC). I peepee more diapered than not diapered, since the diaper allows me to just go WHENEVER. In front of friends...in front of the boss...in front of my mom and dad and family....I've even wt my diaper while hugging a good friend (exciting!).

So yea 10 times a day at least.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

I pick and choose depending on the circumstances. I wear pretty much 24/7, but don't always wet. Some days, most days, I'm at work and will not use the diaper until I am on the way home or close to it. Other days, like weekends or vacation, I'll just go whenever. On days like that I can pee 10 -20 times a day or more. My body knows the difference I guess. When I need to hold it, I can hold it. When I don't need to hold it, I really can let go and it comes out all the time.

I have a case of dry 24/7's under my desk at work. I try not to use them, but this usually means I am running to the bathroom every ten minutes or so. Good thing the bathroom Is about 20 feet from my desk. If I am NOT at my desk, then I am usually wearing because I just can't make it in time.

• 1 month later...