LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What To Use To Get Rid Of My Body Hair

You can buy a cheaper alternative at any large department store, I have a battery powered one that I use for trimming, I think I paid about 10 dollars for the one I have from walmart.

I'm sure someone like Tesco would have the same type.

These are only good for knocking down the big growth if you want to go total smooth you are still going to have to shave using disposable razors to get close.

The disposable razors women use for there legs work better than mens face blades.

You should use cream conditioner like you use on your hair after you shampoo for shaving your body, it makes the razor glide and there is less irritation and red bumps.

Wish I could go smooth myself, but like you I'm kinda hairy and it takes way to much of my time.

i know for the more sensitive skin areas, especially stomach and genital region, i have male friends who use a womans disposable razor with the moisturizing strip on it... the blades are better for that skin...

but if using a razor like that, remmeber to really saturate the hair before shaving, allow it to absorb a lot of water will make it easier to shave with less friction.... like soak in the bathtub in for ten minutes, then shave in the shower.. (the running water from the shower head allows the hair to not stick all over your body or just float in hte tub water...

• Like 1

The soak in the shower is a good idea, and alternative if you have the time to do it is to lather the area you plan to use in shaving cream about 5 min before you shave it. The women's shaving creams are great for this (just tried this on my legs & diaper area this weekend). I personally use a guys razor (find it deals better with coarser guy hair), and I got alot further before the blade started dulling down a bit than normal. Just gotta keep up with it....even if you stop shaving for a week you almost have to start the process all over again. I find a touchup every few days works fine.

More on topic, I found an epilator too painful to use personally.

The Norelco Total Body Groomer works well for keeping your diaper and other areas free of hair. It's only about $40 and can be used wet or dry. I find dry works best and saves you the pain and irritation you get with a regular razor while getting pretty close.

This is what i use as well. I use it.. everywhere. .. hehe

hahah nair!!! dude whatever you do NEVER EVER EVER USE NAIR IN YOUR PUBIC REGION!!!

i mean seriously not only does it say it right there... but its basically a chemical burn... you essentially you would be BURNING YOUR GENITALS!!! just don't do it...

• Like 1

hahah nair!!! dude whatever you do NEVER EVER EVER USE NAIR IN YOUR PUBIC REGION!!!

i mean seriously not only does it say it right there... but its basically a chemical burn... you essentially you would be BURNING YOUR GENITALS!!! just don't do it...

did that and yep if you leave it on just a little too long... DO NOT GO THERE OMFG HORRID EXPERIENCE>>!!!!!!! and if you do time it right it does still make your skin very vulnrable and will probably get a diaper rash with almost no friction. just dont use the depilatories use a razor.

Also as to electric razors make sure they are very easy to clean. Even if you only use it right after a shower they tend to build up bacteria and more than what you would get just on your face. It can lead to a very very nasty staff infection and a trip to the doctor. I recomend buying a lady's razor as they are more manuverable and doing it manually. then you change the blades often enough no worries.

I use nair on my legs and most of my backside the rest i shave. While iv'e been doing this a long time i still put a aloe based lotion on the shaved areas.I don't get razor burn much as i am used to shaving there,it helps any irritation you may get.

This is most definitely true. I'm just glad I've never had a nair experience in the wrong areas.

did that and yep if you leave it on just a little too long... DO NOT GO THERE OMFG HORRID EXPERIENCE>>!!!!!!! and if you do time it right it does still make your skin very vulnrable and will probably get a diaper rash with almost no friction. just dont use the depilatories use a razor.

Also as to electric razors make sure they are very easy to clean. Even if you only use it right after a shower they tend to build up bacteria and more than what you would get just on your face. It can lead to a very very nasty staff infection and a trip to the doctor. I recomend buying a lady's razor as they are more manuverable and doing it manually. then you change the blades often enough no worries.

just want to know : can epilators do that too ?

I'm like beallucanb - hairy. I don't think our problem so much is that we are hairy, we just can't reach our backs to take care of it. And that sorta sets our style. I use an epilator and Wahl clippers. I use epilator on diaper area, the Wahl with a #2 rake to keep my body hair mowed to a believable height - where I can reach. The #1 rake is for beard and head - not lacking much of a Yul Brynner haircut.