LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Facebook Trolling

Guest LOSTinDiapers

Guest LOSTinDiapers

It has come to my attention that someone has been trolling the SAHM/WAHM cloth diaper groups on Facebook. The person responsible, William R. Shady, was posting creepy comments on pictures of people's children in cloth diapers. This is the kind of shit that gets me all riled up. It is this kind of predatory behavior that gets AB/DLs on the evening news as creeps and perverts. Our community will never be accepted with people pulling stunts like this. There are plenty of groups out there, like DD, where we can go talk to like minded AB/DL's about our feelings for diapers. This falls under involving nillas in our fetish.

I learned about this from my wife. There is a thread over on Diaper Swappers about this guy. I can link to the thread if anyone wants to see it.

Seriously, WTF!!!111!1

Guest LOSTinDiapers

Yeah, my wife told me about it by saying "One of the creepy people from one of those creepy websites you hang out on left creepy comments on Facebook." This was interesting for me since I thought she was accepting of this part of me. :angry2:

Our community will never be accepted with people pulling stunts like this.

Seriously, WTF!!!111!1

That is indeed pretty creepy and poor behavior - but just as a reality check, if people like him didn't exist we would be no more accepted than we are now. This is a fetish that to most comes too close to an elimination fetish (even for those of us who don't do scat/poop or those who don't even wet - most folks think of diapers as "gross" and the older the person in the diaper the grosser it is) This fetish will make most vanilla people uncomfortable no matter what. There is no doubt that the guy is a perv and a detriminte to us as a group, but even in the absence of folks like that the evening news would probably not chomp at the bit to do an ABDL human interest story. We're never going to have widespread acceptance - and you know we probably shouldn't if you think about it? What would acceptance mean? Wearing diapers openly? I for one don't want to have to go to a restaurant where someone like WetNMessy247 is eating sans pants. If not that scenario, then does being accepted mean being able to talk about it to your coworkers or friends? I don't need to know my friend likes to wear his wifes panties, or that sometimes his wife likes to be tied up (If I don't want to know that from my friends then I sure as hell don't want to know that about Bob in accounting) I don't want to come off like an ass - so please forgive me if I am, I just don't understand why everyone seems so concerned with us being accepted - I can't even wrap my head around what being accepted would mean?

Lost I'm not picking on you specifically, but lots of folks talk about the magic day when our community no longer has a bad name and we are finally accepted and the seas will part. Can someone please explain to me what this being accepted would mean, what it would look like? To my knowledge no other fetish community is 'accepted' or treated as anything other than a curiosity or a joke at best (foot fetish), something that attracts weirdos (BDSM), or at worst as something gross (Scat, Necrophillia, etc). Perhaps I am hung up on the semantics. Maybe I'm just a prude who doesn't think we should have feitsh night at the Red Lobster. Someone please set me straight.

• Like 1

I never understood why people put all their personal information and pictures on a facebook account so just about anyone can see it. I do understand how it is a way for some people to update their friends and relatives who live far away about things that are going on, especially when they can just post pictures of their kids birthday party or even vidios of family events, but you can do the same things with an e-mail list that is sent to just those people who are on your distribution list. Sure, people say e-mail is old school now, but I think it's still safer than putting everything out there on Facebook.

• Like 1

That is indeed pretty creepy and poor behavior - but just as a reality check, if people like him didn't exist we would be no more accepted than we are now. This is a fetish that to most comes too close to an elimination fetish (even for those of us who don't do scat/poop or those who don't even wet - most folks think of diapers as "gross" and the older the person in the diaper the grosser it is) This fetish will make most vanilla people uncomfortable no matter what. There is no doubt that the guy is a perv and a detriminte to us as a group, but even in the absence of folks like that the evening news would probably not chomp at the bit to do an ABDL human interest story. We're never going to have widespread acceptance - and you know we probably shouldn't if you think about it? What would acceptance mean? Wearing diapers openly? I for one don't want to have to go to a restaurant where someone like WetNMessy247 is eating sans pants. If not that scenario, then does being accepted mean being able to talk about it to your coworkers or friends? I don't need to know my friend likes to wear his wifes panties, or that sometimes his wife likes to be tied up (If I don't want to know that from my friends then I sure as hell don't want to know that about Bob in accounting) I don't want to come off like an ass - so please forgive me if I am, I just don't understand why everyone seems so concerned with us being accepted - I can't even wrap my head around what being accepted would mean?

Lost I'm not picking on you specifically, but lots of folks talk about the magic day when our community no longer has a bad name and we are finally accepted and the seas will part. Can someone please explain to me what this being accepted would mean, what it would look like? To my knowledge no other fetish community is 'accepted' or treated as anything other than a curiosity or a joke at best (foot fetish), something that attracts weirdos (BDSM), or at worst as something gross (Scat, Necrophillia, etc). Perhaps I am hung up on the semantics. Maybe I'm just a prude who doesn't think we should have feitsh night at the Red Lobster. Someone please set me straight.

Even BDSM oriented people are only accepted amongst themselves, the main stream still thinks they're weird. All kins are deviant behavior, not in a bad way, it just deviates from societal norm. We shouldn't worry so much about being accepted.

I never understood why people put all their personal information and pictures on a facebook account so just about anyone can see it. I do understand how it is a way for some people to update their friends and relatives who live far away about things that are going on, especially when they can just post pictures of their kids birthday party or even vidios of family events, but you can do the same things with an e-mail list that is sent to just those people who are on your distribution list. Sure, people say e-mail is old school now, but I think it's still safer than putting everything out there on Facebook.

Hi all,What so many of you dont know about facebook is that you can make it private so that just some can see it

Things like this are why I don't have a facebook or myspace page at all.

In all seriousness though, parents should really know better than to post pictures of their young children on publicly accessible sites where pedos and creepers can get to them. If you put it out on the internet then you have no right to be upset when someone takes it or misuses it.

• Like 1

All I know about Facebook is my wife has a awesome farm! :whistling:

1. I must admit I knew what the heck SAHM/WAHM was. :thumbsup:

2. I would have to look up what said person said to get a AB/DL content..cept' I can't cause I ain't got face book.

3. If you have Face book and are in the Kiddie Cloth Diaper section....ahhhh Why? :huh: Nothing implied if you do have them Young'ens

It's friday and I'm just drinking a beer and going to bed!:baby:

Guest LOSTinDiapers

All I know about Facebook is my wife has a awesome farm! :whistling:

1. I must admit I knew what the heck SAHM/WAHM was. :thumbsup:

2. I would have to look up what said person said to get a AB/DL content..cept' I can't cause I ain't got face book.

3. If you have Face book and are in the Kiddie Cloth Diaper section....ahhhh Why? :huh: Nothing implied if you do have them Young'ens

It's friday and I'm just drinking a beer and going to bed!:baby:

From what I understand, he made some comments on pictures of peoples children like "That's a nice diaper, I bet it would look great on me." That was enough to get the ban hammer dropped and the mothers of the internet have launched full scale war on him. There were some moms who said that they were reporting all of his friends to FB.

From what I understand, he made some comments on pictures of peoples children like "That's a nice diaper, I bet it would look great on me." That was enough to get the ban hammer dropped and the mothers of the internet have launched full scale war on him. There were some moms who said that they were reporting all of his friends to FB.

Wow, his friends could be innocent and have nothing to do with his actions. I would hate to be reported for something someone on my friend's list did.

• Like 1

I would hate to be reported for something someone on my friend's list did.

Yet another reason not to have a profile on those insanely popular "social networking" sites.

Ever since those places were first created people have forgotten the top rules of the internet.

#1: Don't ever use your real name.

#2: Don't post your address or phone number anywhere.

If your "friends" can see it, then there are other less scrupulous people who can as well.

• Like 1

Wow, his friends could be innocent and have nothing to do with his actions. I would hate to be reported for something someone on my friend's list did.

For the record, as of this moment the post I'm quoting is set at "-1", and that's totally my fault. I meant to click +1 and mistakenly clicked on the negative option instead. I wish there existed a way for me to undo my mistake, but since I'm not aware of it, I'll put it on the record that I screwed up and clicked on the wrong thing. Sorry!