LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Too Many Diapers!

I believe a person can never have too many diapers. There can be budget issues limiting the number a person can afford. There can also be a lack of storage space. None of this is the fault of the diapers.

Well do I remember living in an under grad dorm room. Fortunately the housing director assigned me a roommate who also wet her bed and was my size. So we could share the same size Attends, and store them in the common space in our room. The general store was on campus two long blocks away. No big deal in nice weather and a very long ways away for this Southern California gal when it was snowing or the wind was whipping off the lake. Lucky my roommate grew up in the same climate and was able to walk with many Attends on days I was crawling to classes until I learned to walk on ice and lean into the wind.

Guest peepeeweeweeboy

One CAN have too many diapers. Like, what is the limit? If one can't have too many diapers, then that's the same as saying one with a billion diapers is okay, or one with a trillion diapers is okay.

One CAN have too many. Social conventions and such limit how much a person SHOULD have before it's beyond reasonable and borderline creepy, especially diapers.

Imagine if Michael Jackson didn't have just a ferris wheel at his home, but an entire floor full of Bambino diapers? Imagine if John Doe at the end of the street is doscovered to have 100,000 baby diapers!

Yes, one can have too many. Be resonable, not a pedophile.

I say 100 -150 is fine. I mean, you should have enough to last even the quickest wetters by like two weeks. ANymore than that is too many and warrants attention.

Nope, can never have to many diapers! :P if you saw my room you would see why I say that, as I have them all over the place in boxes etc. loking at it you would never know :blush: as my room is a wreck and a cluttered mess, but thats how I am able to hide everything....

anyways....cool, good luck with your new "stash"

What, if anything, did your mom have to say?? LOL

Paranoid much? :)

All of the ones I got were free, and none of them are baby print... so being incontinent no one would care that I've stocked up on them, I just have to figure out where to put them!

1 Case Tena Underpants (I know, but I need moderate protection without the bulk sometimes.)

2 Cases Active Ultra

1 Case Bambino Bianco

Oh, and MJ having a room full of adult diapers would have been less creepy than the peeing in bottles in front of other people of all ages rumors.

Guest peepeeweeweeboy

This thread is useless without pics.

Okay....I had these for lunch today. Yum. I may poop them out in my pampers later. :blush:

breaded_chicken_nuggets.jpg

And here is a nice pic of Harrison Ford and Calista Flockheart having a nice night out.

harrison.jpg

Guest peepeeweeweeboy

Ooh I'd like to watch an episode of hoarders where the hoarding turned out to be boxes and boxes and boxes and rooms and rooms of unopened diaper packages.

That may be hoarding to some, but to me that screams "YARD SALE!"

I love Hoarders on tv, as well as Intervention. Greaat tv shows.

ALL my free diapers came today, plus the Bambinos I ordered. 4 Cases of diapers!

Whats this, what's this?!?!?! I'm with the Diaper Usage Monitoring Police (DUMP) and I'm onto your hoarding. Give half them up to me peacefully and come out with your pants up or we'll have to call in the SWAT (Still Wearing Absorbent Trainers) team :roflmao:

Bettypooh

Guest little_jonny

:blink: really? some people can be stocking up. never know what could happen in the winter, yes i know its still fall but still.

Guest little_jonny

You can never have to many diapers. I always like plenty of choices so that I can use a few differnent types of diapers in a day.

very true. wake up or go to bed asking yourslef, "hmmmmm do i want depends, attends, bambino, molicare, abnena," instead of going, "oh same old thing." lol

I've seen some pictures of the houses of "diaper hoarders" on other sites... let me tell you, it isn't pretty. Some of these people have entire rooms full to the ceiling with pack after pack of diapers. Probably $100,000 worth.

4 cases isn't a big deal... I've had that many in the closet at one time (2 for me, 2 for LuvsGurl). But if it starts to take over your house then you probably need to get help.

I've seen some pictures of the houses of "diaper hoarders" on other sites... let me tell you, it isn't pretty. Some of these people have entire rooms full to the ceiling with pack after pack of diapers. Probably $100,000 worth.

:huh:

My uncle has a small 2 bedroom single story house he rents (used to belong to a relative at one time). I would say that he had diaper horders as a renter once, for a short while. Seems that he had to put in a new stove at the house so he told the renters he'd do it while they were on vacation so he wouldn't be in their way. When he went in the house, he couldn't even get in the basement! It seems the couple who was renting the house just threw all their trash down the basement steps including all their kid's dirty diapers! My uncle called the girl's father to come over, showed him the mess and asked him if he would let his kid live like that in his house! The dad said "No way!' and my uncle said, "I won't either!" I guess he made the renters clean up the house compleatly to his satisfaction and stated (with the father's agreement) that he was going to do spot checks in the house and if it was ever that way again the couple would be eveicted! I can only imagin the smell in the house from a basement full of trash and used dirty diapers!

!

Uhhhh...having a large amount of diapers (adult) really has nothing to do with being a pedophile. AB/DL's and infantalism also have nothing to do with that mental illness, so please clarify your statement and explain your illogical leap that brought you to this "conclusion" :huh:

• Like 2

There is such a thing as having too many diapers. It is these people:

17391_view.jpg

17390_view.jpg

17384_view.jpg

a case of when abdls, go batshit insane.

LMAO!!

at what point did they get like the 20th case and think......wow I need more!?!!!! LOL

I have right now two cases of abena extra, a case of bambino, two cases of abena super

a case of attends overnights...and some samples some dumb lady from attends sent me.

could I order a case of secure xplus to top it all off and feel accomplished? Hells yesh!

Will I....more than likely!

would I order again before I get down to atleast a case? NO...well unless its the attends.

I dont think I'll ever wear them darned things I just DONT LIKE THEM. no leak guards and no leg gatherings.

also.....well....they SUCK!

anyway. NO you can NEVER have TOO MANY DIAPERS. Unless of course as above stated..your a terrible organizer.

then you are just :batshit crazy: <<------thats hilarious I think.

also....peewee or wetnmessy whoever the hell you are....ugh. DUMB! dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb DUMB!

okay.